Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Zee Telugu's Naga Bhairavi (New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Latest Update)

Views: 1761  
Old 09-13-2020, 05:02 PM

Default Zee Telugu's Naga Bhairavi (New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Latest Update)

Naga Bhairavi's first teaser starring Ramyakrishna and Pawon Sae promises a gripping supernatural thriller, watch

(Photo: Instagram)

A new daily soap 'Naga Bhairavi' is set to entertain the telly audience soon. The first teaser of the upcoming fiction show was unveiled recently and it promises a gripping supernatural thriller.

The 2 minute 40 second trailer that begins on a high note with Ramya Krishna, an ardent follower of Lord Shiva, introduces the characters and plot of the show. The onus of securing the ancestral Nagasampada is upon Bharavi, the descendants of Ramyakrishna's character. As she prays to Lord Shiva to show a way to protect Bhairavi, he gifts her a divine bracelet. But when even Bhairavi is in grave danger, Nagarjuna is her one and only protector. It remains to be seen how Bharavi and Nagarjuna fight all the odds to secure the Nagasampada.

Ramyakrishna, who shot for the teaser a few days ago, shared it and wished the team good luck. The show is expected to be a visual spectacle with a compelling narrative and A-grade visual effects. Naga Bharavi features Pawon Sae, Yashmi Gowda, Ashwini, Meghna Reddy and others in the leads. The soon-to-be-launched daily soap marks the comeback of Mudda Mandaram

Old 09-17-2020, 09:56 AM

My role in Nagabhairavi is inspired by Sivagami in Baahubali: Ramya Krishnan

Ramya Krishnan has become synonymous with the role of warrior queen Sivagami that she played with aplomb in Baahubali. So much so that every role she’s played since invariably draws comparisons with that larger-than-life character from SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus. Admittedly, Ramya’s role in her first ever Telugu fiction TV show, Nagabhairavi too is very Sivagami-like.

“Sivagami is one of the most iconic characters I played till date and I think it was a conscious call from the makers of Nagabhairavi to create a role that is just as powerful. People ask me if I’m tired of being compared to Sivagami but on the contrary, it gives me a sense of pride. It’s an actor’s job to get a character into the audience’s minds and if it’s so deeply set in their minds, that means I’ve performed well,” says the actress.

The special effects laden promo of the show, which released recently, has piqued curiosity of the audience. Ramya plays Mahasatvi, the matriarch of the Nagavamsam

Tags
Naga Bhairavi, Nagabhairavi, South TV Shows, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: