Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies - Vishal Aditya Singh

Views: 2564  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2021, 03:07 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies - Vishal Aditya Singh

About Vishal Aditya Singh:
  • Vishal Aditya Singh (born 25 January 1988) is an Indian television actor. He is predominantly known for his performances in Hindi TV series like Begusarai and Chandrakanta. In 2019, he participated as a contestant in the reality shows Nach Baliye 9 and Bigg Boss 13, emerging as the second runner-up in the former.
  • He is currently in Cape Town to shoot for stunt-based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. Before flying out, the actor spoke to ETimes TV exclusively and opened his heart out like never before.

• The actor spoke about being in a disturbed phase after coming out of Bigg Boss 13. He revealed that he was so affected with whatever was happening in his life back then that he did not even go to meet his family in Bihar. He shared that he lost focus on work after BB 13 and refused a few projects initially. Vishal further spoke how he was disheartened with the way his journey came to an end in Bigg Boss 13 as he wanted to see himself in Top 5. However, he spent a lot of time with himself during the pandemic and got his confidence back. In the interview, Vishal also spoke about taking up KKK 11, his phobia and taking tips from BFF Rashami Desai. (Photo: Instagram)
Controversies of Vishal Aditya Singh:
  • Madhurima Tuli and Vishal Aditya Singh have been eliminated from the dance reality show Nach Baliye 9. In a recent interview, the actress opened up about why she slapped her ex-boyfriend and why she could not hold back. In the interview, she even admitted that things have turned so sour between them that she would not even greet Vishal if she saw him elsewhere.
  • Bigg Boss 13 has been one of the most successful and controversial seasons of all times. Sharing their art of controversy to the show were Vishal Aditya Singh and Madhurima Tuli. The duo had a troubled relationship which was a point of discussion because both had temper issues.
  • Nach Baliye 9 jodi Madhurima Tuli and Vishal Aditya Singh have managed to stay in the news due to all wrong reasons. Now, seems like the Chandrakanta star is regretting her decision

When I came out of Bigg Boss 13 house, I was mentally very disturbed

I haven’t shared this before with anyone. This pandemic has affected people differently. It has taught us also. The situation we all had to go through because of the lockdown we had never been in before. None of us from our generation had seen a phase like this where we were completely locked down inside our house. We had never spent so much time with ourselves in isolation. So, I am talking about this for the first time. When I came out of Bigg Boss 13 house, I was mentally very disturbed. I was so disturbed that I didn’t want to speak to people at all. Whatever was happening with me at that time it affected me so much mentally that I was overthinking. I didn't even go to meet my family in Bihar. I don’t know why but I just didn’t go. I was disheartened with whatever happened to me at that time. I was thinking so much at that time what, how, why did it happen to me that I didn’t enjoy the work I did during that time. (Photo: Instagram)

​I did two big shows, Bigg Boss and Nach Baliye but I did not enjoy them

I did two big shows, Bigg Boss and Nach Baliye but I did not enjoy them. I was overthinking at that time. I was telling myself that I wanted to be known for my work and what is happening with my life (referring to his and Madhurima Tuli’s breakup). I was doing good work but only my personal life was discussed. I had given up and I thought things will always be like this. But then I started spending time with myself and asking questions. Because I need their answers. I was not bound to give answers to anyone else. In fact, whenever someone asked me about my personal life, I did not answer them. So this pandemic gave me time to actually solve and realise what I was going through. It gave me time to answer all those questions which I was looking out for. I was very disturbed mentally and emotionally. I lost focus in work post BB 13. I feel the most important thing in a person’s life is his confidence and I got that back. And when I got back my confidence, I felt better and this pandemic gave me that. (Photo: Instagram)

​I lost many things during this pandemic, I did not meet my family

I lost many things during this pandemic, I did not meet my family. They were there together. I wanted to be alone and sort the issues that I was fighting within myself. I was very happy I was able to overcome the issues. I hope everyone is able to utilise this time for betterment. (Photo: Instagram)

​I was disappointed that I was not in the Top 5 of Bigg Boss 13

I am speaking for myself and not for others. I enjoyed the success because people gave me lots of love and they started understanding me better. The feedback that I got from the show was very positive. I was disappointed that I was not in the Top 5 of Bigg Boss 13 and I blame myself for it because of whatever happened on the show. I was disheartened because of these reasons. It was a lifetime opportunity and you don’t get it again. If you fail in that it pinches you a lot and you should think about why you failed. I feel if you don’t think about it and leave it halfway then it is not a solution. I wanted to see myself in the finale night sitting there in Top 5. (Photo: Instagram)

​I lost focus in work post Bigg Boss 13 and didn’t take up any project

Initially, I left the projects because I was in a disturbed phase but I don’t take up work just for the heck of it. I am that kind of person for whom personal issues can never affect work life. What happens with me is that when things are not good with me in my personal life, I snap out at work. I want to be left alone with just my work and don’t like to get poked unnecessarily. For me post Bigg Boss 13, I wanted to move upwards and ahead in life as I had completed 10 years in the industry. I had few plans, goals in life but things just went haywire in life towards the end of Bigg Boss 13. All the dreams got shattered. There were a couple of songs which were offered to me but I was not happy with them so I decided to turn them down. I didn’t feel or like those songs. There were TV shows also which did not materialise.(Photo: Instagram)

​I always wanted to do Khatron Ke Khiladi

I am very excited because Khatron Ke Khiladi is a very different show. Usually, you spend money to indulge in adventure and enjoy it and there’s no competition. But with KKK11, you get to enjoy adventurous tasks and there is competition also. The competition is to overcome your fears. It’s a very interesting show and that’s why I agreed to do it because I always wanted to do it and when I was offered I did not take much time to say yes. I have been away from television for a year now and all the shows that I was offered to do, I did not find them interesting enough to say yes. And when KKK11 was offered to me I asked myself why not? From all the other offers that came my way I found this very interesting. (Photo: Instagram)

​Vishal on his phobias

The only phobia that I can tell you at this point is swimming because I don’t know how to swim. I haven’t tried swimming ever. And I don’t fear dying while swimming, my fear is not being able to perform or lose the task because I don’t know how to swim. (Photo: Instagram)

​Spoke to my friend Rashami Desai to get some tips on Khatron Ke Khiladi

I spoke to my friend Rashami Desai to get some tips on Khatron Ke Khiladi. She asked me to be calm and composed and to work on my core and breathing. She also told me never give any stunt just try and you will be able to do it, no matter how tough it is. (Photo: Instagram)

​Shivangi Joshi and I are still great friends, I still call her biwi and she calls me Pati

Shivangi Joshi and I are still great friends. I still call her 'biwi' and she calls me Pati. In fact, a lot of people hated this initially. But she is a great friend and colleague. Her mom is very sweet and I share an amazing bond with her also. She fed me a lot of good food during Begusarai. She treated me like her own son. Shivangi and my chemistry was appreciated a lot during Begusarai and she is one of my most favourite costars. We both were very new in our careers but she would do her scenes and our scenes so well that it was amazing to work with her. We both got recognition and fame because of that show and we had worked a lot on it. She is very hard working. (Photo: Instagram)

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-15-2021, 03:47 PM

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Varun Sood and Vishal Aditya Singh's towel photo makes fans call them 'most wanted munde'

Varun Sood and Vishal Aditya Singh have struck a great friendship in Cape Town where they are shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. Their bromance is being loved by fans who just can't get enough of their photos together.

Steaming up things, Varun posted a new photo with Vishal on his social media account, much to the delight of his fans.

In the photo, the two can be seen soaking up the sun and flaunting their washboard abs. Varun wrote alongside, "Soaking up some vitamin D #kkk11." This made their fans take to the comments and call them 'hotties' and 'most wanted munde'.

Even their co-contestant of the season Nikki Tamboli dropped fire and heart emojis on the photo. Take a look:
Both Varun and Vishal have been posting photos together ever since they landed in Cape Town. While their beach photo with Sana Makbul was widely loved, another photo which Varun captioned as, "Do mastane chale zindagi banane! #kkk11" also got a lot of hits.

It wasn't just the photo but also Vishal's comment on it. Continuing with the caption, he had written, "Bande sayane par bante bachkane."

Tags
Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 11, tv stars, Vishal Aditya Singh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->