Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.Photos of Rahul Bhatt & Aanchal Kumar's Romance in Bigg Boss 4 House & After...

Views: 5429  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2010, 04:37 AM

Default Spl.Photos of Rahul Bhatt & Aanchal Kumar's Romance in Bigg Boss 4 House & After...

Spl.Photos of Rahul Bhatt & Aanchal Kumar's Romance in Bigg Boss 4 House

Rahul Bhatt is out of the Bigg Boss house. When we caught up with him, we asked him just one question: What gift would he present each of the Bigg Boss inmates with? Promising honesty and hardly any sarcasm, the following is what he went on to say...

Aanchal Kumar: Now this one has to be special... a ring of some sort, I think.

Veena Malik: A pair of stilettos! She already has twenty pairs, I'd do a good deed by adding to her collection.

Dolly Bindra: I'd give her something for the kitchen, she's such a good cook...

Shweta Tiwari: She's the Meryl Streep of India! A mirror would be a good thing to gift her...

Seema Parihar: It looks like she will eventually be a political bigwig, so a limited edition of a Smith and Wesson revolver. She has fired many, so this one, too, I'm sure would be no problem.

Sarah Khan-Ali Merchant: Handcuffs. That way they'll stay together and neither will run away. Or they can do whatever else they want with it.

Ashmit Patel: We trained together, so, a year's supply of protein supplement would work well for him.

Hrishant Goswami: A good role in a Bollywood maybe. He deserves one.

Manoj Tiwari: A wardrobe full of khadi. I suspect he'll become Chief Minister of Purvanchal, a state he's currently trying to create.

Khali: Lots of perfumes. He perspires a lot. I've even washed his clothes, so I'd know.

Sameer Soni: A nice pair of spectacles. I think spectacles suit him.

Old 11-13-2010, 04:52 AM

I’m absolutely single: Anchal

Rahul Bhatt may have wanted to hook up with her, but model Anchal Kumar, who got evicted from the Bigg Boss house on Friday, says that he is “just a friend”

After a pause, she adds, “I really appreciate him. He is a lot like me. He is a very sweet person. At times, I used to get perplexed, thinking what is happening, and why am I here. I am glad I found a friend in him and we could discuss these things.” But she clearly dismisses any chance of anything beyond that, “I take it as a compliment. But no romance from my side. He is a wonderful human being. I am absolutely single.”

The model adds that she was aware of the attention from the other male inmates. “I am used to attention. People used to tease me with Hrishant, Ashmit and Rahul. I was ok with that. I never felt uncomfortable because everyone said nice things and gave compliments. No one ever crossed a line because they knew how far they could go with me.”

She is also shocked by the controversy around Sara and Ali’s wedding. “I am shocked. When Ali entered the house and they announced the marriage, it was a shock that translated into happiness. I was happy for them. I really don’t know what happened outside the house.”

She also has a fair idea of why she got eliminated. “It could be because people got threatened by my simplicity. In a situation where people usually lose their temper and use bad language, I was always cool.” Talking of language, what did she think of Dolly Bindra who gets loud and abusive at the drop of a hat? “The language that Dolly used really put me off. I don’t appreciate people who talk like that.”

Taking her pick of the people who are playing politics in the house, she says, “I think Veena [Malik] is playing the game and to some extent Shweta Tiwari. She and Dolly had a very bad fight. Had I been in her place, I would have never let it go. But now they are happily talking… I find that strange.”

Old 11-13-2010, 04:57 AM

she cute..

Tags
aanchal kumar, bigg boss 4, rahul bhatt

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->