Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Bhabhi of Bidaai has a tribute to pay to the show...

Views: 1853  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2010, 12:15 PM

Default Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Bhabhi of Bidaai has a tribute to pay to the show...

Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Bhabhi of Bidaai has a tribute to pay to the show...

The latest buzz is that Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Bhabhi of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai had prepared a song especially for the farewell moment as she always wanted to offer something special from her side to the show.

Her feeling for doing something special came out with a lovely composition. Who else than Ashita to explain in detail about the buzz?

Ashita informs, "Actually it happened when I was all done for the shoot of Bidaai and had moved for another show on Imagine. I was really feeling very bad for my whole team of Bidaai and I was continuously crying on the sets and felt that I wanted to do something special for everyone. In fact, I wanted to do something unique ,therefore landed up composing a small beautiful song."

This indeed means that a writer is actually hiding behind this actor. "It took me almost one and half hours to write the whole song. And on the last day of my shoot I sung for everyone; it could be called as my tribute to the show."

Ashita shared fewlines of the song with us, "Yes sure, it goes like Rajan ke Angana Mein Hum Sab Miley… Miljulke Kitne Pyaare Rishte Bane… Dekho Kaise khoobsurat Pal Leke Aai… Bidaai Ye Bidaai…Rajan ka Sapna Bidaai… Hum Sabka Apna Bidaai," Ashita goes on.

"The song is of 3 stanzas which consists of few words and description about each and every family member of Bidaai starting from Sharma family to the small three kids who made their presence felt later in the show. I got lot of appreciation from the team and that was all what I wanted at the moment, "signs off Ashita.

Ashita your hidden talent should flourish out indeed!

Tags
ashita dhawan, bidaai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->