Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

OMG Actor Charged 150 Cr fee - Ponniyin Selvan I

Views: 1438  
Old 09-26-2022, 04:22 PM

Default OMG Actor Charged 150 Cr fee - Ponniyin Selvan I

Overall Main leads total is 150 cr.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will play a double role in the film - Nandini and Sara Arjun. Reportedly, the actress has charged Rs. 10 crores for her roles.

Chiyaan Vikram
Popular South actor Chiyaan Vikram is one of the highest-paid actor in the film. He will play the role of Karikalan in the film and reportedly has charged Rs. 12 crores for the same.

Trisha Krishnan
Popular South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan will be seen playing the role of Kundavai's princess and reportedly has charged Rs. 2.5 crores for this film.

Jayam Ravi
Actor Jayam Ravi will play the role of Arulmozhivarman in Ponniyin Selvan and has reportedly charged Rs 8 crore for this film.

Sobhita Dhulipala
Made in Heaven series actress Sobhita Dhulipala will be playing an important role in Mani Ratnam's film. Reportedly, the actress has charged Rs. 1 crore for this film.

Prakash Raj
Actor Prakash Raj will be seen playing the role of Sundar Chola in this film. The actor has reportedly charged a fee of Rs 1 crore for the film.

Aishwarya Lekshmi
Actress Aishwarya Lekshmi will play the role of Punguzhali in the film and reportedly has charged Rs 1.5 crore for her role.

Karthi
Actor Karthi will play the role of Vallavarayan Vandiyadevan in this film and has reportedly charged Rs 5 crore.

Prabhu Periya Velar
Popular South star Prabhu Periya Velar will essay the role of Boothi ​​Vikramkesari and has reportedly charged Rs 1.25 crore for the film.

Tags
Aishwarya Lekshmi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, bollywood, Chiyaan Vikram, films, Jayam Ravi, Karthi, photos, Ponniyin Selvan I, Popular South Indian actress, Prabhu Periya Velar, prakash raj, Sobhita Dhulipala, stars, Trisha Krishnan

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum