Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Akhil Sarthak won Bigg Boss Jodi 2022-2023

Views: 750  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2022, 04:54 AM

Default Akhil Sarthak won Bigg Boss Jodi 2022-2023

Actor-reality TV star Akhil Sarthak is back again to entertain fans with TV show. This time, he is stepping into a challenging zone, a dance arena, with Bigg Boss Jodi. His jodi is none other than Tejaswi Madivada, his Bigg Boss BFF.

'Universe got us together'

Universe got us together as friends. After stepping out of BB Non-Stop, I used to terribly miss Teju (Tejaswi Madivada), like a good friend. With Teju, I don't have to tell her anything. She just gets to know. Like the other day, I was a bit low and right away I received a text message from her asking, 'Akki, are you alright?' I wondered how she knew when I barely spoke or shared anything. The aura and connection that we both have is totally different.(Photo: Instagram)

'They've suggested me a few names but I wanted Teju'

They've suggested a few names, who are already in the show but I wanted Teju as my pair because I didn't have that rapport with them. When we met on my birthday, I shared the same. She was also fine working with me. I know people were also expecting a few other names too. But the rapport, vibe and understanding that I have with Teju is something else. (Photo: Instagram)

I know a few of our fans want me and Monal

I know a few of our fans want me and Monal as a pair. We still have a great rapport and we are in regular touch, too. But, we both are not designed for this show. And I can't go against the requirements of the show and the makers as well. In fact, myself and Teju make a great pair on-screen. We kept looking at our pics again and again after shooting for the first episode.(Photo: Instagram)

People think Teju might come across as an arrogant girl

People think Teju might come across as an arrogant girl but she is completely the opposite. You'll slowly realise how effortlessly she can understand the other person. She often talks about life and spiruality, where we infact got connected. I guess she was judged for a wrong reason before which I feel is very bad. Also, her fashion sense is so impeccable that even I'm leaving my costumes to her.(Photo: Instagram)

We got so nervous for the first time

Teju and myself got nervous for the first time while performing before them. We are so happy to have a choreographer like Krishna. The way he takes care of us, composes moves to suit our body language. I've asked him to treat us like only dancers and not give us options. And we have another teacher in the house i.e., Teju. The other day, we were practising Salsa and I couldn't get a few steps no matter what. Eventually, Teju stepped out to help me out with it and I got to witness the real teacher in her (he laughs).(Photo: Instagram)

When I saw Teju dancing, I sat aside and was feeling low

I love challenges, I love learning and winning in a competition means a lot to me. Even recently, when I saw Teju (Tejaswi Madivada) dancing, I sat aside and was feeling low. I was like 'Dude, I need to **** it'. It's just not about doing a show for money or screen time, giving my 100% matters to me. I also want to be a dancer after this show. I've been practising at home soon after the rehearsals. It is taking a toll on our stamina but we need to put out our best. I've really committed to myself that I'll do anything in my capacity to entertain with my dance.(Photo: Instagram)

We said, 'No, we'll only dance'

We get to presume based on our opinions about the contestants. But trust me, you'll be shocked after watching the show. People who have least expectations over them are actually doing great. There is dance, drama and a whole lot more. When the makers asked us if we wanted to warn our competitors in the show, we said, 'No, we'll only dance'. We don't want to talk and let only our dance do all the talking.(Photo: Instagram)

'Universe got us together'

Universe please give us the opportunity to do a music video. It'll be good if we do a good song on friendship. (Photo: Instagram)

Old 12-26-2022, 04:55 AM

Exclusive - "I know a few want Monal (Gajjar) as his pair in the show; they've moved on and now it's us," says Tejaswi Madivada on pairing up with Akhil Sarthak in BB Jodi and more

"I know a few want Monal (Gajjar) as his pair in the show; they've moved on and now it's us," says Tejaswi Madivada on pairing up with Akhil Sarthak in BB Jodi and more

Noted actress-reality TV star Tejaswi Madivada is going to be back on TV with her new show 'BB Jodi'. The passionate dancer is naturally excited about the same as it is a dance show unlike her previous ventures. Ahead of the launch of the TV show, ETimes TV got Tejaswi talking about the upcoming show, her on-screen chemistry with her jodi Akhil Sarthak, and much more. Excerpts...

I always thought Bigg Boss was not my kind of show

I always thought Bigg Boss was not my kind of show. When they said 'dance', I was like 'Wow'. It's my cup of tea. I was more excited than any of my shows before. I feel dancing is very close to my heart. I'm most myself when I'm dancing. Akhil is the only person who made me feel calm and at peace in BB Non-Stop. Working with him feels like it is all planned and maybe we are just playing our parts.

I often feel bad if I'm making him uncomfortable

I have a dance background. Because of dancing only, I got into films and acting. I feel dancing is my biggest gift in life. But Akki (Akhil Sarthak) is a natural singer, he has never danced extensively before. I often feel bad if I'm making him uncomfortable. So, I'm going that extra mile to see if he's fine. Because even if one person is low or uncomfortable, it will reflect in our performance. It becomes our collective responsibility to take care of each other. I think he calms me down so well which he did in BB Non-Stop as well. And he is working so hard on his dancing s****s that he is going to step out as a good dancer and he might as well give special performances after BB Jodi and he will give me 50% of his remuneration (she laughs).

I was not approached for the show

Honestly, I was not approached for the show. I only knew about the show from Akki (Akhil Sarthak) on his birthday. I was more than happy to be his pair. Many think I steal someone's thunder but very few like Akki understand that I'm not that person. I'm so glad he's my partner. When people are transparent, it's easy to work with. Also, besides the understanding man he is, Akhil has a small child in him, who is never satisfied. Being a non-dancer, if Akki can work so much, I must work harder and do everything that I can to win because I'm in my space and this time, we need the trophy. I'm very confident that we'll win the show and hope we'll also become that first jodi to be invited everywhere for special performances.

I know a few fans want Monal (Gajjar) as his pair in the show; they've moved on and now it's us, says Tejaswi Madivada on pairing up with Akhil Sarthak in BB Jodi and more

I know a few fans want Akhil and Monal as a pair. To all those who are even suggesting Akhil to leave me and get Monal as his pair, I'd say they were a pair in the past but they both have moved on professionally. Now, it's me and Akhil. I think they have to come to terms with the fact and shower the same love. At the end of the day, we are artists and we are here because of the love the viewers shower on us. The more they love us, the more it will help us grow.

I was in fact shocked to see Faima and Surya doing some incredible work

I honestly don't know what other contestants are feeling like. Our competitors Bhanu, Meha****, Ravikrishna and others have a dance background. I haven't really worked with them before. I don't want to under or overestimate anyone here. Anyone who works harder and performs better will win it. I was in fact shocked to see Faima and Surya doing some incredible work. It's so important that we only care about what we both feel and do. At the end of the day, it's a competition but we don't want to repeat the same mistake of bothering others that we did in Bigg Boss. We want to concentrate on our own stuff. It is basically not just a dance-off. Whoever nails the 3-minute act with their performance will advance in the league. After seeing how Ariyana and others are performing, I felt myself and Akki must work harder.

I've never been so nervous in the past decade

I'm never nervous to dance. I've never been so nervous in the past decade but to dance with so much choreography and coordination was the key here. And dancing before stalwarts like Tarun Master, Radha garu and Sadaf garu is a rare opportunity. Also, it is actually good to be nervous once a while and feel those ****erflies in the belly. I'm getting to keep that child in me alive in the show.

About Sreemukhi

Sreemukhi can slip into any role so effortlessly. She can be a dancer, singer or anything else based on the show that she is doing. We are having a brilliant host, contestants, judges and there's a lot of fire in the show.

About doing a music video with Akhil

I haven't seen anything before. I'm new to this idea. But we'll do whichever opportunity we get.(Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Akhil Sarthak, Bigg Boss Jodi, bigg boss telugu, Monal Gajjar, photos, Tejaswi Madivada, telugu, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->