Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Cricket based websites are Biggest LOSERS in COVID 19 lockdown

Views: 4663  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-19-2020, 04:51 AM

Default Cricket based websites are Biggest LOSERS in COVID 19 lockdown

Yes, Cricket based websites like Cricinfo.com or Espncricinfo.com and Cricbuzz.com are Biggest LOSERS in COVID 19 time where all the matches has been cancelled without a ball bowled.

No matches and No Live commentary and result no page views for Cricket based websites.

Direct impact to these websites are revenue, as no page views and no advertisement revenue. In global internet traffic and engagement over the past 30 days these websites are lost almost double of their daily views and rank.

Here the ranks of Biggest Cricket websites.

Espncricinfo.com

ESPNcricinfo (formerly known as Cricinfo or CricInfo) is a sports news website exclusively for the game of cricket. The site features news, articles, live coverage of cricket matches (including liveblogs and scorecards), and StatsGuru, a database of historical matches and players from the 18th century to the present. As of March 2018, Sambit Bal was the editor. The site, originally conceived in a pre-World Wide Web form in 1993 by Simon King, was acquired in 2002 by the Wisden Group—publishers of several notable cricket magazines and the Wisden Cricketers' Almanack. As part of an eventual breakup of the Wisden Group, it was sold to ESPN, jointly owned by The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Corporation, in 2007.

Website Rank

Cricbuzz.com

CricBuzz is an Indian cricket news website owned by Times Internet. It features news, articles and live coverage of cricket matches including videos, scorecards, text commentary, player stats and team rankings. Their website also offers a mobile app. CricBuzz is one of the most popular mobile apps for cricket news and scores in India.

Website Rank

In other side IPL, There have been twelve seasons of the IPL tournament. The current IPL title holders are the Mumbai Indians, who won the 2019 season.The 2020 season however seems to be indefinitely suspended due to the Corona virus.

March to June is the peak time for IPLT20.com to entertain lacs of people every year with Live streaming, live commentary, Photos, Player stats and news.

IPLt20.com Rank

Due to the evolving global health concerns regarding COVID-19 and lockdown measures implemented by the Government of India to contain the spread of the pandemic, the IPL Governing Council of the BCCI has decided that the IPL 2020 Season will be suspended till further notice.
The health and safety of the nation and everyone involved in our great sport remains our top priority and as such, the BCCI along with the Franchise Owners, Broadcaster, Sponsors and all the Stakeholders acknowledge that the IPL 2020 season will only commence when it is safe and appropriate to do so.

BCCI will continue to monitor and review the situation regarding a potential start date in close partnership with all of its stakeholders and will continue to take guidance from the Government of India, State Governments and other State Regulatory bodies.

We are hoping World will win the fight with COVID and our favorite sport Cricket will be back as normal and we will again enjoy by browsing Cricinfo or CricBuzz.

Old 09-19-2020, 02:56 PM

Before IPL

IPL Sites

1. https://www.cricbuzz.com/

Rank before IPL, 19th Sep 2020

2. https://www.espncricinfo.com/

1. https://www.iplt20.com/

[IMG]https://www.wikinewforum.com/images/****ons/edit.gif[/IMG]

Tags
Can I watch cricket on Netflix, Can you watch live cricket on Hotstar, cricinfo vs cricbuzz, cricket, How can I live cricket on mobile, How can I watch all cricket live, How can I watch cricket on my phone, How can I watch free cricket on Hotstar, How can I watch live cricket in USA, How do Cricbuzz earn, How do I join Cricbuzz, How do you comment on Espncricinfo, How do you write Cricbuzz, Is Cricbuzz Indian, Is Cricinfo Indian, Is cricket an Indian app, Is cricket popular in India, Is Harsha Bhogle owner of Cricbuzz, Is Hotstar free for Airtel, Is Hotstar free for Jio, Is Hotstar live free, top 10 cricket websites, What country is best at cricket, What does M stand for in cricket, What is M in Cricinfo scorecard, What is M in cricket scorecard, What is the ticket price of IPL match, When did India win their 2nd ICC World Cup, Where are the Indian cricket team, Where can I watch cricket live free, Where can I watch live cricket World Cup, Which app is best for watching cricket, Which site is best for live cricket streaming, Which team is highest score in Test, Who invented cricket, Who is hosting 2019 World Cup, Who is on the top in IPL, Who is owner of Cricbuzz, Who is the dangerous batsman in IPL, Who is the highest paid player in IPL 2020, Who is the king of IPL, Who is the winner of cricket, Who owns Cricinfo, Why are runners not allowed in cricket, Will there be IPL auction in 2020

Latest News in Sports News Forum