Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hindi TV Show - Pandya Store Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Views: 249  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-20-2021, 12:12 PM

Default Hindi TV Show - Pandya Store Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Latest Update:
  • Pandya Store completes 100 episodes - Pandya Store has kept the audiences hooked with its impressive story line. Not only does the show have a great story, the actors on board have put in all their efforts to give their viewers the best time. The show is celebrating the completion of 100 episodes today on 20th May 2021.

About the show:
  • Pandya Store is an Indian television drama series that premiered on 25 January 2021 on StarPlus.
  • The series is a remake of Star Vijay's Tamil series Pandian Stores.
  • Produced by Sphere Origins,
  • It stars Krutika Desai Khan, Shiny Doshi, Kinshuk Mahajan, Kanwar Dhillon, Alice Kaushik, Akshay Kharodia, Simran Budharup and Mohit Parmar

Star Cast:
  • Shiny Doshi as Dhara Pandya:Hardik's sister; Gautam's wife: Dev, Krish, Shiva, Raavi and Ri****a’s Elder Sister-In-Law: Suman’s Daughter-In-Law. (2021–present)
  • Kinshuk Mahajan as Gautam Pandya: Suman and Darshan's eldest son; Dev, Krish and Shiva's elder brother; Dhara's husband: Ri****a and Raavi’s Brother-In-Law. (2021–present)
  • Kruttika Desai Khan as Suman Pandya: Darshan's widow; Gautam, Dev, Krish and Shiva's mother: Dhara, Ri****a and Raavi’s Mother-In-Law. (2021–present)
  • Kanwar Dhillon as Shiva Pandya: Suman and Darshan's third son; Gautam, Krish and Dev's brother; Raavi's husband. (2021–present)
  • Alice Kaushik as Raavi Pandya: Prafulla's niece; Shiva's wife. (2021–present)
  • Akshay Kharodia as Dev Pandya: Suman and Darshan's second son; Gautam, Shiva and Krish's brother; Ri****a's husband. (2021–present)
  • Simran Budharup as Ri****a Pandya: Kalyani and Janardan's daughter; Kirti’s sister; Dev's wife. Ri****a belonged to an affluent family before she started living with the Pandyas. (2021–present)
  • Mohit Parmar as Krish Pandya: Suman and Darshan's youngest son; Gautam, Dev and Shiva's brother. (2021–present)
Unknown Facts:
  • In January 2020, Star Plus planned an official Hindi remake of Star Vijay's Tamil series Pandian Stores to be produced by Mahesh Pandey Productions under the title Khandaan. With a change in title to Hum– Ek Makaan Ek Dukaan, filming began in February 2020 with portions shot in Varanasi but, shooting was halted in March 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
  • After the lockdown, the series was shifted to Star Bharat. The channel changed its programming genre to comedy from drama due to which it was s****ped and the plot was changed completely to suit it.
  • Later, filming began in July 2020 post-COVID break and the show was aired with the title Gupta Brothers - Chaar Kunware From Ganga Kinaare from 5 October 2020, as a dramedy series to suit Star Bharat's comedy genre.
  • But due to low response from the audience towards Star Bharat’s comedy genre, the channel underwent a revamp once again and the show's genre was again changed to drama, with its plot being loyal to the plot of the original Pandian Stores and the show being rebaptized as Gupta Brothers.
  • In December 2020, Star Plus announced another Hindi television remake of Pandian Stores titled Pandya Store produced by Sphere Origins which premiered on 25 January 2021. Pandya Store's plot is more loyal to the Bengali television remake of Pandian Stores titled Bhaggolokkhi.
  • With the launch of the second official Hindi television remake of Pandian Stores; the first official Hindi television remake Gupta Brothers was announced to go off-air on 5 of February. But, later, Gupta Brothers went off-air abruptly on 26 January, earlier than the announced date.
  • Deven Bhojani was hired as the creative consultant for the series in January 2021

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-20-2021, 12:16 PM

Default Kinshuk Mahajan and Shiny Doshi starrer Pandya Store completes 100 episodes; actors express happiness

Kinshuk Mahajan and Shiny Doshi starrer Pandya Store completes 100 episodes; actors express happiness:

Pandya Store has kept the audiences hooked with its impressive story line. Not only does the show have a great story, the actors on board have put in all their efforts to give their viewers the best time. The show is celebrating the completion of 100 episodes today on 20th May 2021.

Expressing his happiness, lead actor Kinshuk Mahajan says
Quote:
“It is a happy moment for all of us to have completed 100 episodes but moreover, I want to thank our fans and audience who have constantly kept supporting us and showering us with their love. What could be a better way than celebrating this milestone by thanking each member of the cast and crew. They are the real hands behind making this show a success. The entire unit puts their heart and soul into making sure we engage the audience with each episode. My heartiest congratulations to everyone including our entire crew. We promise to continue entertaining our fans and audience with some fantastic drama in the coming days.”
Shiny Doshi says, who plays the role of Dhara in Pandya Store, says,
Quote:
“We are all extremely happy to celebrate the completion of our show’s 100 episodes. This is a moment of celebration for all those involved in the making of the show, after all, completing a century is always a big deal. I thank the Channel and the Producers for giving me this wonderful opportunity to play the character of Dhara. I am enjoying doing the show as it is yet another learning experience for me. I believe that the success and love that we have received until now is owed to the brilliant work put in by the entire cast and crew as a team together. We thank the fans & audience for their continuous and undying support and look forward to building a stronger relationship with them in the future. The set is beaming with good vibes and happiness, and it is a very satisfactory feeling as an actor for me.”
On this special occasion, the talented Kanwar Dhillion said,
Quote:
“It is a sheer pleasure to be a part of this show. It has delivered its promise of being a complete family entertainer. I am excited with the way viewers and friends are appreciating the track. We are 100 episodes down and many more to come. We want our fans to love us more and more each day. It is really overwhelming to be a part of such a successful show. We are moving towards an interesting phase in the story and I look forward to the continued support of the audience. I would personally like to thank all the viewers & fans for showering so much love on Shiva & the unconditional support every day. This is easily one of my most enjoyable & best professional phase so far! I feel blessed & grateful to be a part of such a show which has a brilliant team of actors & technicians who work together to create magic as a family.”
Every actor on board has made its way into audiences’ heart and so has the show.

Tags
Hindi TV Show Pandya Store, Pandya Store, Pandya Store Articles, Pandya Store Awards, Pandya Store Forum, Pandya Store Future Story, Pandya Store Gallary, Pandya Store IndiaForum, Pandya Store Interview, Pandya Store Latest Update, Pandya Store New Star Cast, Pandya Store Photos, Pandya Store Pictures, Pandya Store Shocking News, Pandya Store Social Media updates, Pandya Store Spoiler, Pandya Store Star Cast, Pandya Store Stars, Pandya Store Story, Pandya Store Story sofar, Pandya Store Today Episode, Pandya Store Tomorrow Spoiler, Pandya Store TV Show, Pandya Store Videos, Pandya Store Written update, Pandya Store Yesterday Episode, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->