Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marathi TV Show Tharla Tar Mag Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story, Episode Written Update

Views: 478  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2022, 03:25 AM

Default Marathi TV Show Tharla Tar Mag Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story, Episode Written Update

Latest Updates:
  • Today Episode:
  • Dharma Yoddha Garud fame Amit Bhanushali returns to Marathi TV after 9 years with Tharla Tar Mag
  • One of the most awaited Marathi TV show Tharla Tar Mag is all set to launch soon. The promos of the show are already receiving a good response from the audience. The makers also announced Jui Gadkari as the lead actress of the show with the first promo recently. Now the makers have also announced the second promo featuring Dharma Yoddha Garud fame Amit Bhanushali as the male lead.
  • Tharla Tar Mag will air from 5th December at 8.30 pm
  • Jui Gadkari to headline a new TV show.
  • A new Marathi show 'Tharla Tar Mag' will soon go on air.
New Star Cast:
  • The show will feature Jui Gadkari in a lead role. We learnt that her character's name is Sayli. Speaking about the same, "I am happy to be a part of this show. It feels like homecoming. I was bestowed with so much love during 'Pudhcha Paul'. I am sure that people will equally appreciate my new character. Sayli is a sensible and independent girl. She is someone who values relationships, and doesn't believe in bearing injustice. She will also be a lot of fun to watch."
  • Jui has also been a part of Bigg Boss Marathi, season 1. Personally, she is quite fond of animals, and has been taking care of many cats and dogs.
  • Amit Bhanushali will play the role of Arjun Subhedar in the show. Actor Amit was last seen in the Hindi TV show Dharma Yoddha Garud and is now making a comeback to Marathi television after almost 9 years. While talking about his role in the show Tharla Tar Mag, Amit said, "I have to work hard to play this role. So far I have played the role of a romantic lead on-screen. The character in this show is completely different from the roles played so far. Arjun is a renowned lawyer. Very taciturn and strict disciplinarian. As an actor, playing this character is a test for me. Our director Sachin Gokhale is helping me a lot to portray this character. I did the show Mann Udhan Varyache earlier on the same channel. It is a great pleasure to work with this beloved team once again. I also worked on a Hindi show with our producer Suchitra Bandekar. Suchitra Tai is not only great as a co-star but also as a producer it is great to work with her. There is a very playful atmosphere on our sets. You don't want to go home even after the shoot is over. I have made good friends with my co-stars. Basically, there is a lot of positive energy on our sets, that's why it's fun to do scenes. The audience will feel this tight bond on-screen while watching the show.
  • I am so happy to play Arjun Subhedar in the show. I had to work hard to play this role. So far I have played the role of a romantic hero. The character in this show is completely different from the roles played so far. Arjun is a renowned lawyer, strict disciplinarian. As an actor, playing this character is a test for me. Our director Sachin Gokhale is helping me a lot to portray this character. I did the Marathi TV show Mana Udhaan Varyache l. It is a great pleasure to work with this beloved playform once again after 9 years.

Tags
Jui Gadkari, marathi, Marathi TV Show Tharla Tar Mag, Marathi TV Shows, Tharla Tar Mag, Tharla Tar Mag Articles, Tharla Tar Mag Awards, Tharla Tar Mag Forum, Tharla Tar Mag Future Story, Tharla Tar Mag Gallary, Tharla Tar Mag IndiaForum, Tharla Tar Mag Interviews, Tharla Tar Mag Latest Update, Tharla Tar Mag New Star Cast, Tharla Tar Mag Photos, Tharla Tar Mag Pictures, Tharla Tar Mag Shocking News, Tharla Tar Mag Social Media updates, Tharla Tar Mag Spoiler, Tharla Tar Mag Star Cast, Tharla Tar Mag Stars, Tharla Tar Mag Story, Tharla Tar Mag Story sofar, Tharla Tar Mag Today Episode, Tharla Tar Mag Tomorrow Spoiler, Tharla Tar Mag TV Tharla Tar Mag, Tharla Tar Mag Videos, Tharla Tar Mag Written update, Tharla Tar Mag Yesterday Episode

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->