Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shalin Bhanot TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss 16 Contestant, Full Journey

Views: 225  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2022, 12:45 PM

Default Shalin Bhanot TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss 16 Contestant, Full Journey

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Netizens call out Shalin Bhanot's 'hiding under the blanket Fake and overacting', The Shalin Bhanot Vs Archana Gautam fight created quite a commotion and split the fans in two, with each side receiving backing. Shalin was alleged to have physically injured Archana as she was performing the captaincy task. Sajid Khan also supported Archana and asked Bigg Boss to removed Shalin from the house, which made matters worse. Shalin was thereby permanently disqualified from running for captain till the end of the current season. Despite his fraternity friends coming out in support, netizens noticed a different angle to this whole feud. Shalin seemed to get triggered by the fight and revealed that he felt scared of Sajid Khan and MC Stan. He even shared that when Sajid came to apologize, "You don't know what I have gone through, this is creating problems for me. I did nothing wrong and you are troubling me. I don't want to talk right now." Netizens reveal that him hiding in the blanket and the whole trauma thing felt like overacting. "Broo i was laughing on this scene why he is overacting.. Someone plz tell him that it's not a movie or drama show it's reality show why soo rona dhona or darnaa"
  • Shalin Bhanot tells Salman he doesn't know how to cook, Salman says he would now be forced to do so in the show
  • Bigg Boss 16 contestant Shalin Bhanot; Here’s all you need to know about the actor

About Shalin Bhanot
  • Occupation Actor, Claim to fame Naagin, Nach Baliye
  • Shalin Bhanot, who rose to fame for his portrayal of Keshav in the TV show Naagin, is all set to participate in the reality show Bigg Boss 16. Shalin is known to be controversies favourite child, as he had made headlines for allegedly cheating and assaulting his former wife Dalljiet Kaur who is also an actor.
  • The actor, who stayed away from the limelight, is ready to surprise and entertain fans yet again. Not many know, the actor entered the telly industry and auditioned for Roadies in 2004. He then bagged his first TV role in Saat Phere. The actor even played a role in TV show Kalvaddhu, where he first met Dalljiet Kaur.
  • Shalin along with Dalljiet participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye and won it. Things were pretty much like a fairy tale for the two until they hit a rough patch years after their marriage. The actor was accused of adultery, domestic violence and seeking dowry. However, after a bitter end, the two were once again spotted together in 2021.
  • Not many are aware that the actor has also made a Bollywood debut in Pyare Mohan alongside Vivek Oberoi, Esha Deol and Amrita Rao. The actor has been a part of the telly industry for nearly 2 decades and has seen his shares of ups and down.
  • Shalin is a fan of luxurious cars and bikes. He is a proud owner of several luxurious cars and bikes like Audi, BMW and more.
  • Even though fans love Shalin for his amazing acting s****s, it will be interesting to see what value he adds to the controversial TV show Bigg Boss 16.

Tags
Bigg Boss 16, Bigg Boss 16 contestant Shalin Bhanot, naagin, nach baliye, Shalin Bhanot, Shalin Bhanot Age, Shalin Bhanot Bigg Boss 16, Shalin Bhanot Bigg Boss 16 Jouney, Shalin Bhanot Boyfriends, Shalin Bhanot Caste, Shalin Bhanot Controversies, Shalin Bhanot Date of Birth, Shalin Bhanot Education, Shalin Bhanot Family, Shalin Bhanot Films, Shalin Bhanot Girlfriends, Shalin Bhanot Husband, Shalin Bhanot Latest News, Shalin Bhanot Latest Updates, Shalin Bhanot New Projects, Shalin Bhanot Photos, Shalin Bhanot Place of Birth, Shalin Bhanot Social Media, Shalin Bhanot TV Shows, Shalin Bhanot Unknown Facts, Shalin Bhanot Videos, Shalin Bhanot Wife

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->