Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

2020 & 2021 - Stars, Celebs Tests Positive in COVID 19 (CoronaVirus)

Views: 78866  
Old 09-12-2020, 05:35 PM

Default Veteran actress Himani Shivpuri tested positive for Covid-19

The actress took to social media to inform the same while also asking everyone who has come in contact with her to get themselves tested.

Veteran actress Himani Shivpuri, who is currently seen in ‘Happu Ki Ultan Paltan’ is the latest to have been infected with the Covid-19 virus. The actress announced the same on her social media captioning it, "I have tested positive for COVID, anyone who has come in contact with me should get themselves tested.’'

According to the reports in a leading portal, it has been mentioned that the actress was shooting for an ad when she developed symptoms and immediately got tested. Himani was also shooting for Happu Ki Ultan Paltan and the show stars Kamna Pathak, Yogesh Tripathi. Coincidently, producer Sanjay Kohli also tested positive for COVID-19 recently.

Also, the media has reported about the likes of Sara Khan, Karam Rajpal, among other actors, who have been infected by the novel Coronavirus.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:04 AM

Maniesh Paul Tests Positive For COVID-19

It was reported that he had returned to Mumbai earlier, and soon started feeling feverish.

A lot of people are getting infected with Covid 19 and another actor joining the list is actor Maniesh Paul. The actor has been shooting for Jug Jug Jeeyo. Manish is currently in Mumbai and he is in isolation. It was reported that he had returned to Mumbai earlier, and soon started feeling feverish. He took the test recently and tested positive for the deadly virus. It was earlier reported that Neetu Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, and director Raj Mehta have tested positive for the virus and that the shooting has been put on hold till the actors are healthy. Maniesh has recently joined the team in Chandigarh for shooting. We wish the actor a speedy recovery.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:05 AM

Kriti Sanon Tests Positive for COVID-19: Report

According to reports, actress Kriti Sanon has fallen prey to Coronavirus. The actress is yet to confirm the same

The latest Bollywood celebrity to fall prey to the Coronavirus seems to be actress Kriti Sanon. As reported by Filmfare, Kriti has tested positive for COVID-19. She recently returned from Chandigarh, where she was shooting with Rajkummar Rao for her next project. Kriti had shared that she is returning home after wrapping up her schedule in Chandigarh. Sharing a picture from the flight, she had written: “And its a wrap for me. Bye bye Chandigarh. Excited to get back home!” However, the actress has not shared any confirmation about reports of her catching the virus.

Recently, Varun Dhawan, Neetu Kapoor, Maniesh Paul and director Raj Mehta tested positive for Covid-19 on the sets of 'Jug Jugg Jeeyo.’ VD had confirmed the same and state in a statement, “So as I returned to work in the pandemic era I have contracted #covid_19 All precautions were taken by the production but still nothing is certain in life especially not covid-19. So please be extra careful I believe I could have been more careful. I see the get well soon messages and my spirits are high taking each day at a time. thank u.”See his post:

On the other hand, there were rumours of actor Anil Kapoor, who was also shooting with the team in Chandigarh, testing positive too. However, the actor dismissed the rumours and shared in a statement, “In the interest of putting any rumours to rest, I have tested negative for COVID-19. Thank you all for your concern and good wishes.” In other news, the shooting of Jug Jugg Jeeyo has been put on hold until the actors recover from the virus.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:50 AM

Neetu Kapoor Confirms Testing Positive for Covid-19!

Neetu Singh Kapoor was recently tested positive, however, in a recent turn of events, she has confirmed her diagnosis and assured that all safety measures are being followed...

Courtesy : Neetu Singh Kapoor

Neetu Singh Kapoor testing positive for coronavirus was a shock to the entire nation and her family, friends and even fans are praying for her health. The actress has now taken to her social media handle and confirmed her diagnosis and assured that all safety measures are being followed.

In her Instagram post, Neetu wrote, "Earlier this week I tested positive for Covid 19. All safety measures are being followed and I am thankful to the authorities for all their help and quick response."

Check out the post below:
The 62-year-old actress recently returned to Mumbai from Chandigarh where she was tested COVID-19 positive on the sets of Jug Jug Jeeyo. A report suggested that she returned to Mumbai after her actor-son Ranbir Kapoor made necessary arrangements. The shoot has now come to a grinding halt as Varun Dhawan, Maniesh Paul, director Raaj Mehta, and Neetu Kapoor tested positive.
Old 12-22-2020, 10:42 AM

Rakulpreet Singh Tests Positive for COVID-19, see her post

Rakul informed that she has quarantined herself and also asked everyone in her contact to get themselves tested.

After months of lockdown, the nation is slowly heading towards the unlock phase and businesses are getting back on track. The entertainment industry also resumed shoots in full force, keeping in mind all the necessary precautions and regulations on set. Despite the precautionary measures, several Bollywood celebrities fell prey to COVID-19 while shooting for their projects. The latest celebrity to catch the virus is actress Rakulpreet Singh, who has tested positive for Coronavirus. She took to social media to inform her fans and followers about the same.In her post, Rakul informed that she has quarantined herself and also asked everyone in her contact to get themselves tested. She wrote:

I'd like to inform everyone that I have tested positive for COVID-19. I have quarantined myself. I am feeling fine and will rest up well so that I can be back at shoot soon L.& . Request everyone who met me to kindly get yourself tested. Thankyou and Please stay safe.
-

On the work front, Rakul had recently started shooting for MayDay starring Ajay Devgn and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles.

We wish her a speedy recovery!

Tags
August 2020, Coronavirus, Covid 19, Natasha Suri, Pranab Mukherjee, Satish Shah, stars

Latest News in General Discussion