Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Tuca & Bertie Season 1, 2, 3 (Voice Star Cast, Story, All Episodes)

Views: 351  
Old 05-26-2020, 04:02 AM

Default Tuca & Bertie Season 1, 2, 3 (Voice Star Cast, Story, All Episodes)

Story, About :The story of two 30-year old bird women who live in the same apartment building.

Latest News:

Renewed: "Tuca & Bertie"
Announced: May 22, 2020

Adult Swim plans to revive “Tuca & Bertie,” greenlighting a second season of the animated series that debuted last year on Netflix. The second season will include 10 episodes and premiere in 2021.

Interesting Facts
  • Despite being released to critical acclaim, Netflix canceled the show after just one season. The news was released to massive backlash and lead to a debate on the merits of the algorithms that determine the success or failure (and therefore whether shows are canceled or renewed) of shows on streaming services.
  • Interesting? There is a real Pastry Pete's Bakery in the resort town of Lytham St Annes in Lancashire, England.
  • Nearly a year after being cancelled on Netflix, the show was revived for a second season on Adult Swim.

Positive Reviews
  1. I'm a huge BoJack fan, so when I saw the same people made this, I was pumped. My excitement was immediately gone watching the first episode however. It's like the writers all took a copious amount of drugs before writing the show. It's loud and obnoxious at parts, and didn't seem to have any depth like BoJack has. But as the season continues it starts to come into its own and touch on deeper subjects, just like how BoJack did. Does this mean it is not loud and obnoxious at the end? No, it still can be, but it is not as jarring as when the show was at the beginning. While I'm not sure it will ever reach BoJack levels of amazingness, I am looking forward to the continuation of this show, and am excited at the possibility of other shows in the BoJack Extended Universe, or the BEU for short.
  2. The show is aggressive and wacky full of random and interesting art styles. Any time someone makes something that is different people say they had to be high to make it. If this person is high I really want to know what they're on. The show has lovable and zany characters with overzealous personalities. The humor can be brutal and there is no filter what so ever but I rather enjoy sitting and watching something with barely any plot. Most shows are overly complicated and filled with plot holes, this show on the other hand, offers a fun world to fall into while the kids are in bed and the neighbors are fist fighting in the kitchen.

Negative Reviews
  • So it's too childish for adults and too adult for children. Who is the key demographic that this show is aimed at? It's marketed as a spin-off of Bojack Horseman or, at least, in the same universe, but it's not. The storylines are childish in nature and the characters lack any substance. Overall it's very disappointing.
  • This has got to be the worst animated series, its random which I could get away with, if it wasn't so loud with constant shouting or noises. This show wants to be in your face, it does accomplish this but in a annoying way. As for humour, it's all been done before nothing new nothing risky, I have gave this a chance and can say I won't watch more, the only thing pleasing is the animation.
  • Very millennial in its approach. Loud, stupid, generic, self-centred, and lacking any humour or substance.

Old 05-26-2020, 04:04 AM

Tiffany Haddish was born on December 3, 1979 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Tiffany Sarac Haddish. She is an actress and producer, known for Girls Trip (2017), Keanu (2016) and The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019). She was previously married to William Stewart.

Unknown Facts
  • Friends with Arsenio Hall and Amanda Seales.
  • Her father, Tsihaye Reda Haddish, was from Eritrea, and was of Eritrean Jewish descent. Her mother, Leola (Wright), is African-American, and a Jehovah's Witness.
  • When Tiffany was nine, her mother was in a car accident that triggered her schizophrenia. When she was twelve, she and her four siblings were placed into foster care.
  • Participated in the Laugh Factory Camp at age fifteen, where she met the voice of Roger Rabbit, Charles Fleischer.
  • Tiffany met her father as an adult, through her now ex-husband, who was a detective.
  • Lived out of her car in Beverly Hills before jump-starting her career in 2005.
  • Tiffany lived in three foster homes after her mother lost custody of her and her siblings, when Tiffany was twelve. After two years, her grandmother was able to gain custody of Tiffany and her siblings.
  • Tiffany is a graduate of El Camino Real High School.
  • Tiffany is the oldest of five children. She has two-half brothers and two-half sisters.
  • Enjoys making people laugh.
  • First black comedienne to host SNL - Saturday Night Live: Tiffany Haddish/Taylor Swift (2017).
  • Merited a place in TIME magazine's "The 100 Most Influential People" (Pioneers) with an homage penned by Kevin Hart [April 2018].
  • Speaks fluent Japanese.
  • Her stepfather once told her he had tried to **** her, her mother, and her siblings in a car accident in 1988. Her stepfather had told her he cut the brakes of her mother's car before a car crash that left her mother with severe brain damage.
  • She supported Bernie Sanders in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:05 AM

Ali Wong was born on April 19, 1982 in San Francisco, California, USA as Alexandra Dawn Wong. She is an actress and writer, known for Ali Wong: Baby Cobra (2016), Always Be My Maybe (2019) and Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (2020). She has been married to Justin Hakuta since November 27, 2014. They have two children.

Unknown Facts
  • Friends with Randall Park.
  • Has two daughters with her husband Justin Hakuta - Mari (b. November 2015) and Nikki (b. December 2017).
  • Is the youngest of four children. Her three siblings are "10 to 15 years" older than her.
  • Her father, an anesthesiologist, was Chinese-American. Her mother was born and raised in Huw, Vietnam.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:06 AM

Steven Yeun was born in Seoul, South Korea, to June and Je Yeun. His family first immigrated to Canada and stayed there for one year, and then moved to the U.S. He has a brother named Brian. He began acting while at Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, MI, where he studied Psychology as a major (BS in Psychology, 2005). When he realized his love for acting he went to study theatre in college instead of med school. He was a member of Stir Friday Night, a sketch-comedy group made up of Asian-American performers, and was also a member of the Second City comedy troupe in Chicago. He earned roles on The Big Bang Theory (2007) (as Sebastian), in Jerry (2009) (as Chaz) and in different commercials for Best Buy, Apple, and Milky Way. He lives in L.A.

Steven enjoys playing guitar. His parents own beauty supply stores in Detroit, MI.

Unknown Facts
  • He speaks a good amount of Korean.
  • He received a bachelor's degree in psychology from Kalamazoo College in 2005. His interest in acting and improv came during his freshman year at Kalamazoo, when he watched the college's improv group, Monkapult.
  • Steven was born in Korea. He and his family moved to the United States, to the state of Michigan - just like his character Glenn in the AMC hit TV series The Walking Dead.
  • He was born in Korea; but grew up in Troy, Michigan. Troy is a suburb of Detroit.
  • Became a father for the 1st time at age 33 when his wife gave birth to their son Jude Malcolm on March 17, 2017.
Personal Quotes

• If you work in Chicago in the improv scene, anyone is happy for you if you get a job.
  • I'm stupidly curious. I will go and touch anything until I find out that it's very harmful.
  • I'm not much of a horror fan. When it comes to ghost stuff and demon stuff, I can't watch that.
  • I'm good at keeping secrets, but if it's not something super serious I usually tell people not to tell me because I'll tell someone else.
  • I was raised in a Christian household and heard a lot of praise music, so that's what helps me get to an emotional place.
  • I took up boxing to get in shape for filming because it's grueling - all the running, the heat, the yelling, the crying that we do.
  • I am a huge Pistons fan. Those were some of my best times in college, watching the Detroit Pistons.
  • At the end of the day, if you can't say a line right, it does not matter who your contacts are.
  • I'm Korean-American. Not Colombian. My parents are first-generation, and I'm like... in-between, because I moved over here when I was four or five.
  • I like documentaries because there's nothing to nitpick or criticize about scenes if they aren't just right. It's about honesty and real-life circumstances coming out. Granted it can be swayed by how people tell that story, but overall, I like it because it is true.
  • What brought me to L.A. was work! I moved to Chicago after college - I went to Kalamazoo - did my nerd thing, graduated, and moved to Chicago to pursue improv.
  • Well, my parents originally wanted me to become a doctor - that's why I was in school; I was pre-med, and I graduated with a degree in psychology and a concentration in neuroscience. Really, the plan was for me to go to med school.
  • Maybe it's a cultural thing, being Korean, but my first reflex has always been to exude humility - but it doesn't help you in acting. For acting, humility isn't the best thing. It'll weaken your work.
  • I was a psych major in college and I actually owned two white lab rats. I had to train them and I took them home so that's just kind of missing for me.
  • I grew up in Michigan, so I played hockey, football and basketball. I played a little bit of lacrosse, too. My brother played more lacrosse and ran track.
  • I felt like I've needed to ask my parents up until about four years ago about everything. They have helped me tremendously, I came out of college with no debt. Everything they made, they just poured into my education.
  • I believe that we are still hovering around the realm of Asians playing all types of Asians. I do not see that changing any time soon just because there is a limited pool of Asian actors.
  • Whatever I lack in size and strength and speed, I kind of make up for in being grittier. When it comes to something like basketball I'm definitely not the best guy on the court, but I love elbowing and pushing people out or boxing them out.
  • People think that Detroit is this barren wasteland. While there are parts that are not as nice as others, the misconception is not true. It is definitely not a thriving community in Detroit, but it is getting there. There is a lot of heart and love in this city.
  • Many people, not just Asians, are more concerned with hustling and getting to meetings with contacts to gain success.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:07 AM

Nicole Byer was born on August 29, 1986 in New Jersey, USA. She is an actress and writer, known for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016), *Loosely Exactly Nicole (2016) and A Better You (2014)

Reggie Watts was born as Reginald Lucien Frank Roger Watts. He is known for his work on Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (2019), Prime (2005) and Creative Control (2015).

John Early is a comedian who wrote, executive produced, and starred in his own episode of Netflix's The Characters. He has appeared on TV in Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, 30 Rock, Broad City, Difficult People, High Maintenance, Love, and Animals and in the films Other People, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Fort Tilden, and The Greggs. He plays Elliott in the Search Party on TBS and appeared in the films Beatriz at Dinner, The Masterpiece, and Late Night. He recently wrote, created, and starred in an upcoming miniseries for Vimeo with frequent collaborator Kate Berlant, directed by Andrew DeYoung. He was a writer for Season 4 of Billy on the Street. In New York, he is an Artist in Residence and Comedy Curator at Ars Nova, where he hosts the monthly variety show Showgasm. He performs his solo show Literally Me (4 time New York Times Critics' Pick) at Joe's Pub and The Bell House, and co-hosts a weekly stand up show at Cake Shop. He has performed stand up at various comedy festivals including Montreal Just For Laughs, Bonnaroo, South by Southwest, Pemberton, Treasure Island, Outside Lands, Riot LA, and Festival Supreme. He was born in Nashville, Tennessee and is a graduate of the Atlantic Acting School at Tisch School of the Arts NYU.

Tags
english tv shows, Tuca & Bertie

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: