Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Reasons WHY Jetshen Dohna Lama won Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 9

Views: 1278  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2023, 07:12 AM

Default TOP 10 Reasons WHY Jetshen Dohna Lama won Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 9

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 9 winner: Jetshen Dohna Lama lifts the trophy, takes home Rs 10 lakh

Jetshen Dohna Lama emerged as the winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 9. The singer, who hails from Pakyong, Sikkim, lifted the trophy on Sunday (January 22) and took home prize money of Rs 10 lakh.

Grand Finale:
  • The finale saw a power-packed performance by the top six finalists of the show.
  • Even judges Neeti Mohan and Shankar Mahadevan performed on medleys of their songs.
  • It was attended by a host of celebs including Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, filmmaker Anurag Kahyap and music director Amit Trivedi.

The top finalists of the show:
  • Harsh Sikandar, Rafa Yeasmin, Atharv Bakshi, Atanu Mishra, Jetshen Dohna Lama and Dnyaneshwari Ghadge.
  • But it was Jetshen who managed to outdo all of them with her talent. The nine-year-old beat Harsh Sikandar and Dhyaneshwari Gadage and was announced as the winner.

TOP 10 Reasons why she won

Shankar Mahadevan

• "Jetshen has been consistently performing at the highest level throughout the season and has been working towards perfecting her singing s****s week after week. I have really seen her grow as a singer this season. Anu ji, Neeti and I have always encouraged the kids to do better and better as all these contestants are extremely talented. At a very young age, they’ve started their career and I am sure all of them will reach great heights in the future."
  • Shankar Mahadevan offers Rs 1 lakh scholarship to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs contestants

Neeti Mohan

• "I would like to congratulate Jetshen for winning the title and I must say she truly deserved it. I have loved and enjoyed her performances throughout the season, and I believe she is a really versatile singer with the potential to make her career in the industry. I really hope to see her excel and grow after this show. In fact, all the contestants of the show were extremely talented, and I am sure they will work hard towards their dream of becoming fantastic singers one day."

Judge Anu Malik

• "I must say that this season has been fabulous, and every contestant has left us floored by their incredible talent. We have seen them perform the most challenging songs and go through a remarkable learning curve. While all the Li’l champs have outdone themselves, Jetshen, in particular, has won our hearts with her indomitable spirit and brilliant singing s****s. It has always been a delight to hear her sing. We have seen her grow since the inception of this season, and I am sure she has a bright future ahead of her. My best wishes and blessings are with her and all the contestants of this season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs."

Who is Jetshen Dohna Lama:
  • A nine-year-old girl from Pakyong in Sikkim, was declared the winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs season 9. Defeating all the contestants at the blockbuster finale of the musical reality show, she lifted the trophy on Sunday night.
  • Singing songs like Roop Tera Mastana and Jata Kahan Hai Deewane, this little wonder surprised everyone with her voice as well as confidence. Expressing her happiness over the victory, Jetshen says, “I’m feeling very happy that I have won the trophy. I was not expecting it at all as there were so many contestants and each one was talented. So I never thought I could win. Of course my mom was pretty confident about my victory.” To cheer for the little girl, her relatives came all the way from Sikkim. “To boost my morale, all my uncles, aunts, my cousins and my elder sister Kutshen came here. As I lifted the trophy they were shouting and cheering for me. They all were screaming, “You made us proud Jetshen.” A Class IV student, this little singer now wants to get back home and relax for some days. “It’s been five months since I've been away from home. Now that I have won the trophy I want to get back home and relax. I have been missing my grandparents the most, so I want to see them and spend some time with them.”
  • Jetshen has also missed her school friends and studies. “To participate in the musical reality show, I had to skip school and studies. Now I will focus on my studies and cover up the loss.” She is going to miss rehearsal sessions with her co-contestants, she says. "More than anything else, I am going to miss having fun with Atharv Bhaiya and Rafa didi," says Jetshen. She started singing when she was just four and has been participating in various singing competitions. She is the only one singer in her family. Sunidhi Chauhan is her favourite singer and Shankar Mahadevan calls her the 'Mini Sunidhi Chauhan' of the music industry. She says, "Sunidhi Chauhan is my favourite singer and I love singing her songs. One day I would like to meet her too," adds Jetshen.

Tags
Hindi TV Shows, Jetshen Dohna Lama, reality shows, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 10, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2023, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 9, tv stars, winner

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->