Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of 'YouTube Vs TikTok'

Views: 3887  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2020, 03:42 PM

A spokesperson from TikTok reacted to banning Faizal Siddiqui's account for violating guidelines of the platform several times...

After the extremely popular TikTok v/s YouTube controversy grabbing everyone’s attention in the country, TikTokers have become the talk of the town. Recently, it was reported that one of the popular TikToker, Faizal Siddiqui has been bashed for promoting acid attack on his TIkTok account. Faizal was not only slammed for his explicitly violating content but National Commission of Women also filed a complaint against him requesting Mumbai Police to take a strict action against him.

Now, it turns out that Faizal Siddiqui’s TikTok account has been banned for violating the guidelines of the platform multiple times. Speaking about the same, a spokesperson from TikTok said, “Keeping people on TikTok safe is a top priority and we make it clear in our Term of Service and Community Guidelines that clearly outlines what is not acceptable on our platform. As per the policy, we do not allow content that risks safety of others, promotes physical harm or glorifies violence against women. The behaviour in question violates our guidelines and we have taken down content, suspended the account, and are working with law enforcement agencies as appropriate”

Faizal, who had a 13 million-plus following on the video sharing platform posted a clip where he can be seen throwing a glass filled with acid (water) on the girl’s face. Then Faizal mouths the dialogue,”Tumhe usne chod diya jiske liye tumne mujhse choda.”? Well Faizal’s post has landed him into some serious trouble!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-20-2020, 03:44 PM

Default Kratika Sengar says "I am not in favour of this app, even if it's for fun"

The video-creating platform TikTok has been trending on social media since the past few days. A user named Faizal Siddiqui, who had more than 13 million followers on the app, shared a video where he is drinking liquid and later threatens a girl by throwing the liquid solution on her face. The girl's face was covered by makeup and she emoted pain.

The video came across as a jilted lover attacking the girl with acid and the makeup is referred to as burn marks due to acid. The chairperson of the National Commission Of Women requested the DGP to take strict action against Faizal Siddiqui and also wrote to TikTok to ban his account. His account has now been blocked from TikTok. On the other hand, there has also been discussion about banning this application overall for the kind of content being circulated and shared on the.

Many of the television actors are also on this app and when Kasam actress Kratika Sengar was asked about it, she stated that she is in favour of this app being banned because it spreads communal hatred in the country. Kratika said, "I used to be on TikTok sometime back and I uninstalled it and I don't use it anymore. I feel because of few people on that platform, the entire community of people, who are using TikTok, they are being trashed and banned. My reason for not using TikTok is also because it created communal hatred in our country and nothing was being done about that. We all know that there are enough problems in our country which is going on and on."

The actress further added, "As a citizen of this country and as youth we should take responsibility to make sure that such things do not exist. If the youth only will not understand and will continue doing such acts only because they want to garner views and likes then I don't think it is right. I am not in favour of this app. Even if it's for fun, I am not in favour of using this app. According to me, TikTok should be banned."
Old 05-20-2020, 03:50 PM

Swara criticized the kind of content that has been surfacing on the TikTok platform and pointed out why TikTok India was allowing content that celebrated aggression and violence against women. Her views backfired when a journalist raised question at films showing similar content...

Courtesy : Swara Bhasker

Swara Bhasker is often the target of trolls and receives backlash for voicing her opinion without mincing her words. Recently, she took to Twitter to share her point of view over the TikTok controversy.

Sharing a video, the actress criticized the kind of content that has been surfacing on the TikTok platform and pointed out why TikTok India was allowing content that celebrated aggression and violence against women.

“Hey @TikTok_IN why and how are you allowing this kind of content -which is SO obviously celebrating and promoting aggression and violence against women, and perpetrating false misogynistic stereotypes -to be published & viewed freely on your platform??? #Shame” she tweeted.

Her tweet did not go down well with a journalist, who hit back at her stating that even films show a similar kind of content that she is objecting to on TikTok. The journalist used ‘tumse’ instead of ‘aapse’ that irked Swara and she lost her calm.

Reacting to his informal approach, Swara responded by saying:Aapse sawal – Gurpreet Ji, tameez se baat karo, hum dost nahi hai! Aapke sawal ka dusre tweet mein jawab hai”

Also reacting to his question about films showing inappropriate content, Swara said: “Every time films have promoted or 'normalized' anti-women pranks, ***ist stereotypes or gender-based violence — and it has often happened — many people have questioned it! What is your problem with questions? And yes.... it is wrong to romanticize violence on women!”

Check out the twitter spat here:
Old 05-21-2020, 01:31 PM

Bigg Boss 13's Hindustani Bhau makes his debut on Twitter; files complaint with cyber cell against all the fake accounts in his name

Bigg Boss 13 fame Hindustani Bhau has now made his Twitter debut after entertaining all with his videos on YouTube and TikTok. Now, the internet star who became famous by mimicking Sanjay Dutt has entered the world of Twitter and among his first few posts, he has called war against those who are running fake accounts under his name. Hindustani Bhau, who was loved for his humility in Bigg Boss 13, revealed that he has filed a complaint with cyber cell in order to get all the accounts running under his name deactivated.

Taking to Twitter, Hindustani Bhai wrote, "Maine cyber police station main aaj complaint file kiya hai. Saare mere fake account mere naam se chala rahe hai unpe. Plz request hai fake account na banaye. Jai Hind. (I have filed a complaint in cyber police station today on all.the fake accounts that are running on my name. Please, I request, don't create fake account. Jai Hindi)." He shared a video with this post in which he thanked all his followers for welcoming him on Twitter with open arms. He stated that within half and hour, he got some 8000 followers.

With the same tweet, he also attached the copy of the complaint that he filed in a cyber cell. He asserted that he doesn't want to cause any harm to anyone and requested all who are misusing the accounts created by his name to stop it immediately.

Hindustani Bhau's videos on Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok had been very famous. However, he recently deleted his TikTok account with 1.5 million followers. Ever since the spread of coronavirus, Tik Tok has come under the scanner. He said, "I have deleted it for a cause. TikTok is no more a platform for entertainment, it is being used to spread wrong messages in the society. Hence, I decided I will not only leave it but will put in all efforts to shut it down."

In the tweet, he has also attached a copy of the complaint that he filed in the cyber cell. He has said that he doesn't want to cause any harm to anyone and requested all who are misusing the accounts created by his name to stop it immediately.
Old 05-27-2020, 04:36 AM

Default Amir Siddiqui's Tiktok Account Reactivated After Being Suspended For One Day

Nevertheless, Amir has vowed not to use his account or post any other videos until Faizal's account is also reactivated.

Courtesy : Times of India

The Tiktok saga pertaining Amir Siddiqui and Faizal Siddiqui continues to rope in new developments with every passing day.

Just a day ago, we reported about how Amir's account was deactivated right after his younger brother Faizal Siddiqui's account was deactivated. And now, according to a report in Times of India, Amir's account has been reactivated after being suspended for one day.

Nevertheless, Amir has vowed not to use his account or post any other videos until Faizal's account is also reactivated.

To those uninitiated, Faizal’s account was suspended on May 19 after he drew sharp criticism and social media ire for posting a video that allegedly glorified acid attack. The National Commission for Women (NCW) took cognisance of the matter and asked the social networking platform to block the user after the video was deleted. The suspension came in the wake of multiple community guidelines violations.

Amir said, “Yes, I have got my account back, but I won’t use it until my brother, Faizal’s account is reactivated, too. We will fight it legally because we know we are not wrong. We have proof to substantiate our claims and have full faith in our judiciary. My management team will soon be sending out a press release on the matter.”

He adds, “I don’t know who is behind all this and why they are targeting my brother and me. They are cropping our old videos and editing them in such a way that a wrong message goes out. Then, they level false allegations against us.”

Tags
Ajey Nagar, CarryMinati, controversies, Faisu, TikTok, Tiktok vs Youtubers, war of Tiktok vs Youtubers, Winner Tiktok vs Youtubers, youtube

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->