Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG Shocking Court Updates Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal Case

Views: 619  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-13-2022, 07:43 AM

Default OMG Shocking Court Updates Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal Case

Latest Update:
  • Nisha Rawal: At the family court, Karan Mehra has asked for full custody of our son and he wants me to pay him alimony
Updates
  • Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra have been in the news since last year after their marriage went kaput and the former lodged a domestic violence case against her ex-husband.
  • Recently, Karan called a press conference and accused his wife of some serious allegations. He accused her of having an extra-marital affair with her rakhi brother Rohit Sethia and also forcefully staying at his Goregaon house.
  • He further alleged that Nisha doesn't allow him to meet their son, Kavish. However, after staying mum for sometime, Nisha has now come out in the media to present her side of the story. Nisha held a press conference last evening in Mumbai (September 12) where she spoke point by point about the allegations that Karan levelled against her. However, the Meet actress refused to comment on her link-up allegations made by Karan.
I was fine to give Karan visitation rights to meet Kavish but he did not take it

He is not taking responsibility. If someone tries to meet the child, only then another person can deny him access. There is a legal system. Why doesn’t he obey that? We have had two counselling sessions and doctors have asked him don’t you feel like meeting your child. I was fine to give him visitation rights but he did not take it. He stated that he wants full custody. On the other hand, he said to the counsellor I don’t have any work. Then I asked him how he would take care of this child. He wants to just use the child for his ego play. Why can’t he just take visiting rights and meet the child.

I took an injunction order against him entering the house and against Kavish

In August I filed a divorce petition against Karan. He kept missing summons till February and March. It was not that he was busy hence he missed the summons. He never came and disrespected the judicial system in many ways. Yes, I took an injunction order against him entering the house and against Kavish. We broke up in June and post that he never bothered to check on Kavish and his expenses. He is a child, he needs the emotions and love of both parents. He goes to school, he has daily expenses but Karan never bothered about it. He came to the house on November 2. He was asked to appear in court on November 16 but he did not wait and came unannounced to our house on Nov 2 for which he was again called by the cops to the police station. I complained to the cops.

Nisha Rawal Mehra and Karan Mehra, we both are co-owners of the house

The house is registered in both of our names. Nisha Rawal Mehra and Karan Mehra. We both are co-owners of the house and that house has a loan which also makes us Co-borrowers. Why am I living in the house? After he spoke in the press a lot of trolls came on my page and wrote that why I am still living in the house, they asked me “Nikal jaa” blah blah. I am stabilising myself, I’ve a child, I’ve responsibilities, liabilities. Our son was born in that house, he has friends, school, routine around that house. I suddenly can’t get up and move out of that house. It takes time to stabilize myself. Secondly, I am not doing anything wrong, moratorium which is a COVID relief provided by RBI. Till January 2023 that house is on moratorium. Obviously, I am going to leave the house before that.

I have not asked for alimony, how can he say that? He needs to show it

I have not asked for alimony, how can he say that? He needs to show it. Yes, I have asked for compensation, maintenance for the child but in the counselling sessions on record I have said that even if he doesn’t want to pay it I am fine with it. It is my privilege to raise my child. I want this whole thing to end.

At the family court, Karan Mehra has asked for full custody and he wants me to pay him alimony

In fact, in the new counter petition, at the family court, Karan Mehra has asked for full custody and he wants me to pay him alimony and the child’s maintenance.

Karan has said in his petition that I am not a good mother and I am mentally unstable
Karan has said in his petition that I am not a good mother and I am mentally unstable that’s why he needs full custody. I have had challenges in the past, yes but to shame someone for their mental health is not right. The way he is saying I am crazy, mental, I am incapacitated to take care of my child is not correct. You will have to prove it Mr as you are not a doctor. When you are away shooting for the projects, I was taking care of the child.

I have not asked for alimony, how can he say that? He needs to show it

I have not asked for alimony, how can he say that? He needs to show it. Yes, I have asked for compensation, maintenance for the child but in the counselling sessions on record I have said that even if he doesn’t want to pay it I am fine with it. It is my privilege to raise my child. I want this whole thing to end.

I feel scared for myself and my child

Please stop this. This is becoming a drama and it is becoming a media trial. Let's do this in a civilized way. I feel vulnerable. stop doing this. I feel scared for myself and my child. What if tomorrow he watches the videos or what if I step out of the home and someone says something in front of my son? Lastly, I am not playing a sympathy card, Karan is in fact playing the sympathy card. I want to raise a child in a healthy environment and if Karan Mehra can't contribute then please back off. Let me live my life

When I met Karan Mehra in 2008 he was an assistant stylist and I was the lead of the film

When I didn’t ask for money ever, how is he claiming that the entire matter is done for money. When I met Karan Mehra in 2008 he was an assistant stylist and I was the lead of the film. The matter was never about money, it’s not like I walked into royalty when I met him. Whatever we build, we did it together, be it the house, the cars. The show he did which gave him popularity he bagged that after two years of meeting me.

Karan's lineup - the girl's name, address, the valentine day gifts sent to her, all have been shared in the court

Once Karan and I’ve broken up it is none of his business. We are adults and we know how to conduct ourselves. Karan keeps asking me to tell the name of the boy, I want to know the name of the girl he’s having an affair with. I am shocked that he’s not even bothered about that girl. Because I am a woman and I know what it feels like when fingers are pointed at and trolls happen. I am not going to take her name. But her name, address, the valentine day gifts sent to her, her flight tickets have been shared in the court.

On Karan's allegations against Nisha and Rohit Sethia

I am not answerable to anybody. We both are adults and after the breakup what I do in my personal life, it is none of his business and what he does in his personal life is none of my business. I will share a part of my life, I wish to share. All of us have personal lives and we are not answerable to each other. It is not pertaining to the case and it's not necessary to clear the air, just because Karan has accused me of something, I have to answer it. Tomorrow, he will say Nisha got the moon, she went and ate the sun, he would say anything out of his whims and fantasies, I can't give a reply to everything he says. I am not comfortable sharing certain things about my life because I don't feel I am answerable to those areas of my life. Everybody has the right to draw the boundary around them, I should also be given that right.

The character witnesses - Did they ever reach out to me to ask about Kavish’s requirements?

If you truly want to support somebody why don’t you go to court, why do you want to be a character witness in a media trial. I have stayed with him for 13 years. Who else can be a better character witness for him? The character witnesses are saying they are bothered about the child, did you reach out to me and say let us take care of Kavish’s requirements. You are a mother and you have two kids, then you should understand. I don’t want to pay heed to such people.

Karan has himself written to the bank that he wants to surrender the house

Karan has himself written to the bank that he wants to surrender the house as he doesn’t have the potential to pay the loan and they should take the EMI from me. They should throw me out of the house, so clearly he doesn’t care where I or his son will go. The bank denied it because we are co-owners so we should be in agreement to surrender. Whenever I have got a chance to speak to him through friends, cops and I mails, I've requested to come together to sell the house.

Tags
How much he paid Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra, karan mehra, nisha rawal, Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra Court Case, Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra DVC, Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra Latest Update, Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra Maintainance, photos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->