Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus' Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha (Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update)

Views: 1968  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-24-2021, 12:16 PM

Default Star Plus' Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha (Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update)

Latest Update:
  • Actress Narayani Shastri, who portrays Rajvee Rawal in the show "Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha", says she has never been a method actor and loves to be spontaneous on screen.
  • New entry to take place in Star Plus' Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha- Dhyani will be seen entering the show soon and will be playing the role of Namrata.
  • Star Plus' Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha may have just launched only recently but the show has managed to receive some acclaim and is gradually making its way on the rating charts as well. As we know the show is about the tale of Darsh Raval (Vijayendra Kumeria) and Nandini (Richa Rathore) where Darsh is a confident and talented photographer who is visually impaired; and Nandini is a simple orphan who has seen the toughest of times to come this far. With a lot going on in the show, it is now set to witness a new entry coming in the form of actor Renee Dhyani. That's right. Dhyani will be seen entering the show soon and will be playing the role of Namrata. Not much has been known about the character as of yet but it is said to have an intrigue factor attached to it.
  • Dhyani is best known for her role in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki and her first shot to fame was participating in Roadies several years ago.
About the show:
  • Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha (transl. Your eyes have understood) is an Indian television drama series which premiered on 2 March 2021 on StarPlus.
  • The series is a remake of Star Jalsha's Bengali series Sanjher Baati. Produced by Full House Media, it stars Vijayendra Kumeria and Richa Rathore.
  • Tamil Raja Paarvai, Kannada Akasha Deepa, Bengali Sanjher Baati & Hindi Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha
Star Cast:
  • Vijayendra Kumeria as Darsh Rawal: Rajvee and Vipul's son, Shobhit and Namrata's elder brother, Keshav's grandson, Nandini's husband. Darsh is a visually-impaired photographer and businessman. He is kind and generous. He lost his eyes in an accident three years ago. He loves Nandini.(2021-present)
  • Richa Rathore as Nandini Rawal: Bansuri's sister, Darsh's wife. Nandini is a famous confectioner. Her sister Bansuri is her only support system in the family. She is compassionate and kind. She loves Darsh. (2021-present)
  • Narayani Shastri as Rajvee Rawal: Darsh, Namrata and Shobhit’s mother, Vipul's wife, Keshav's daughter-in-law. Owner of a reputed confectionary food chain in Dwarka. Rajvee is an elite and rich businesswoman in Dwarka. She loves her son, Darsh and is in search for a suitable bride for him. (2021-present)
Unknown Facts
  • Earlier, Shivin Narang was approached to play Darsh before Vijayendra Kumeria was signed by the makers. Vijayendra Kumeria in an interview called his blind role to be the most difficult character of his career
  • Vijayendra Kumeria took inspiration from various films having impaired protagonists, attended workshops and reduced weight to fit into Darsh's character. Actress, Richa Rathore who was cast as Nandini attended several workshops to understand and master the Gujrati dialect
  • Based on the backdrop of Dwarka in Gujarat, the series is mainly filmed at Film City in Mumbai. Some initial sequences were shot in Dwarka in early February 2021.
  • On 14 April 2021, due to the sudden COVID Rules set by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Uddhav Thackeray, the shooting halted. Later, the production house planned to move their shoot location to Goa until next hearings from the government.
  • Despite aired at an evening slot of 6:00 pm (IST), it premiered with a good trp of 1.1 while averaging 1.0 in its debut week in Hindi GEC urban.
  • The title song Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha is a remake of the song Aapki Nazron Ne Samja from the 1962 film Anpadh, originally composed by Madan Mohan, written by Raja Mehdi Ali Khan and sung by Lata Mangeshkar. The song was recreated for the series with the music composed by Sargam Jassu and Nakash Aziz and sung by Palak Muchhal and Sreerama Chandra.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-24-2021, 12:17 PM

Default Ayaz Ahmed replaces Anurag Thakur in 'Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha'

Ayaz Ahmed replaces Anurag Thakur in 'Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha'

Thakur was all set to be entering the show playing a very important role but the same has now changed and due to unknown reasons, Thakur won't be a part of the show anymore.

With Star Plus going all guns blazing as Imlie, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin and Anupamaa are fetching massive ratings every week, they continue to adapt and innovate with new shows coming almost every other month.

On that note, yet another show was recently launched in the form of Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha on Star Plus. The show stars Vijayendra Kumeria and Richa Rathore in lead roles and has managed to garner good reviews ever since it's launch.

But the show is now witnessing a development and more so, a replacement. Actor Anurag Thakur was all set to be entering the show playing a very important role but the same has now changed and due to unknown reasons, Thakur won't be a part of the show anymore.

Instead, actor Ayaz Ahmed has been roped in to play the same character and will be the one coming in the show. Ahmed is best known for his roles in shows like Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Do Dil Ek Jaan, Santoshi Maa and Agniphera among others.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:46 AM

Default Narayani Shastri: I am not a method actor

Narayani Shastri: I am not a method actor

Actress Narayani Shastri, who portrays Rajvee Rawal in the show "Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha", says she has never been a method actor and loves to be spontaneous on screen.

"Rajvee Rawal is a confident, sorted and strong person who wears her heart on her sleeve. She always shows her love for her sons. Her family is everything for her. As a person, she is very fair and has immense integrity. I am not a method actor. I do things spontaneously once I understand the personality of the character I play," she told IANS.

Actor Vijayendra Kumeria plays her son in the show. "Vijayendra is so easy to work with. He is very professional, always prepared with his lines and open to suggestions. He met me as Darsh, not Vijayendra, which made our chemistry the way it is," she says.

Talking about her journey in the industry, the actress says that she has no complaints.
"I have had a beautiful journey, full of fun. I did everything that I wanted to do and have no regrets. The journey had its ups and downs but that is the fun. I feel blessed with all the opportunities," she says.

Tags
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Articles, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Awards, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Forum, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Future Story, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Gallary, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha IndiaForum, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Interview, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Latest Update, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha New Star Cast, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Photos, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Pictures, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Shocking News, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Social Media updates, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Spoiler, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Star Cast, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Stars, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Story, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Story sofar, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Today Episode, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Tomorrow Spoiler, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Videos, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Written update, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Yesterday Episode, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->