Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi

Views: 35700  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:40 PM

Default Maan takes a huge 'Kasam' in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

Maan Singh Khurana, the man who has never faced defeat is up for a big challenge in the Star One show, wherein he will take an oath of getting married to to the girl he loves..

It's going to be one big roller-coaster drama in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi as Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Choudhary), the man who has never accepted defeat till date is faced with the biggest challenge of his life!!

Well, as we gear up for the Big Fat wedding of Maan and Geet (Drashti Dhami), there comes the news that the story will reach a new high this week wherein the viewers will really wonder whether the wedding of their loved Jodi will take place or not!!

Our source states, "From Monday's episode onwards, things will begin to go astray and the wedding celebrations will be hounded by negativity. The Sangeet ritual will go on as planned, and all is relatively well till then. But hell breaks loose after that, and the story will reach a point where it is highly impossible for the wedding to happen. However, the loyal lover Maan takes an oath that he will make the wedding happen, come what may within 12 days".

We hear that this new development will change the complete scenario of the story wherein Maan gets at his aggressive best and is ready for the ****, only to get married to the lady he loves..

We contacted Gurmeet Choudhary, but he remained unavailable.

What are the hurdles that Maan will have to face in these 12 days? Will he eventually succeed in his mission? What lies ahead for Maan and Geet?

Well, looks like the stage is set for some major drama in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:41 PM

Default Geet and Maan's Sangeet ceremony begins..

Geet and Maan get ready to sizzle to some popular numbers in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

TellyBuzz was the first to inform our readers that Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Choudhary) will take an oath to wed his girl in 12 days!! We now give you information about the lavish Sangeet ceremony planned for Maan and Geet (Drashti Dhami) in Star One's show, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

The couple will don a Retro look for the Sangeet which will start airing from Saturday.

Our source states, "There will be some fabulous naach gaana wherein Maan and Geet will dance to the number 'Chal Pyaar Karegi' from the Salman Khan, Twinkle Khanna starrer Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai. The other song that has been chosen is 'Mahi Way' from the movie Kal Ho Na Ho. Anvesha (Nikunj Malik) and Arjun (Piyush Sahdev) will perform on a skit which will depict the entire story of Maan and Geet".

The songs will air in the Saturday and Monday episodes. There will also be a Bachelor's Party wherein the item number used will be 'Sheila Ki Jawani'. Maan and Geet will be seen in modern and hot attires for the Bachelor's party.

This will be followed by the Mehendi ceremony and the shaadi.

We hear that the shaadi will see some major drama, where one of the villains will pay a big price for coming in between the love life of Maan and Geet.

And the biggest news is that Maan will overcome all obstacles and will wed Geet in a dramatic way!!

Well, we are sure this is reason enough for you to rejoice, isn't it folks?
Old 04-05-2011, 06:41 PM

Default Sayantani Ghosh performs on 'Sheila Ki Jawani' in Geet..

Sayantani Ghosh will groove on the song Sheila Ki Jawaani at Maan's Bachelor's party in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

The count down to Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet's (Drashti Dhami) wedding in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi has begun, and we will soon have the entire cast of the show grooving on the item number 'Sheila Ki Jawaani'..

Talented actor and dancer Sayantani Ghosh will be the 'Sheila' as she grooves to the sizzling tune of Bolywood's recent super hit number..

Our source states, "Sayantani will perform at the Bachelor's party of Geet. The sequence was shot yesterday amidst fun and masti. The entire cast of Geet will be swaying to the item number. Geet will also be there at the Bachelor's party of Maan, and this will make the atmosphere livelier. Maan will groove on the song with Sayantani, and the two will be later joined by Geet".

When contacted, Sayantani expressed her excitement over performing in Geet. "I know Gurmeet personally, so it was great to shoot with him. I always wanted to dance on Sheila Ki Jawaani, but that had never happened. But when I got a call from the Geet team to perform on this number, I was apprehensive in taking it up because this number has been used up a lot till now, and I felt that it was over done. But the choreographer was fabulous and I was given some new steps for the number. It was great fun shooting with the team, and I enjoyed a lot".

The festive week begins in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and we so look forward to Maan and Geet's grand wedding which is set to happen on January 13th....
Old 04-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Default Karan Singh Grover to pair up with Shraddha Arya for Star Plus show?

If the buzz is to be believed, Karan Singh Grover might take up a Star Plus show, jointly produced by Endemol and Four Lions Films..

Karan Singh Grover has been away from the limelight ever since his show Dill Mill Gayye went off air!! But now, we hear that the handsome hunk is chalking his next plan to make a big comeback.

While there is a news that Cinevistaas has approached him to be part of their next Star Plus show, we also hear that Karan Singh Grover's comeback vehicle might be a Star Plus show with Endemol and Four Lions Films… The makers of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi are now coming up with a show on Star Plus, for which they are in talks with Karan Singh Grover.

Our source states, "The show to be jointly produced by Endemol India and Four Lions Films for Star Plus is based on sibling chemistry. It is said to be the tale of a young business tycoon and his elder sister, and how their life changes when they both meet their right match".

We hear that Shraddha Arya who is a find of Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj will play the love interest of Karan. Casting is on for the girl to play the elder sister and for the guy opposite her.

Our source states, "Shraddha has been finalized to play the lead girl. Talks were on between Karan Singh Grover and Mohit Sehgal of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame for the male protagonist. As of now, it looks as though Karan has given his nod and things are moving ahead, with him in the thick of things".

Shraddha Arya has done few music videos and South films, but her first big break came in the form of the Amitabh Bachchan and Revathi starrer Nishabdh, where she played Big B's daughter. Shraddha also happens to be the ex-girl friend of actor Naman Shaw.

We could not get thro' to both Karan and Shraddha for their comment on the story.

When contacted, Producer Gul told us, "We have just shot a pilot for the show, and things are at its nascent stage. Nothing about the cast is finalized".

We hear that Shraddha is finalized for the show, while Karan Singh Grover is yet to take his final decision. But our source tells us that there is a high chance of Karan accepting the show, as it is very much youth-based..

Now let's wait to know about Karan Singh Grover's decision on the same..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:43 PM

Default Sasha of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi to essay Maya in SAB TV's F.I.R...

Sasha of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi to essay Maya in SAB TV's F.I.R...

SAB TV's F.I.R has always brought in interesting story lines, and this time they makers and the channel have gotten Kanika Maheshwari to essay a cameo role..

Kanika who recently quit Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi for the meaty negative role in Star Plus' upcoming show Diya Batti has already started shooting for F.I.R.

Informing about the kind of role Kanika is going to essay our source states, "Kanika will be essaying the role of Kamya who is the only sister of three brothers who are boxers by profession. Maya, played by Kanika falls in love with a journalist, which does not go well with the brothers. They end up threatening the guy and beating him up, so that he does not get to see their sister again. Maya who is very much in love with the guy goes on a protest and files an F.I.R against her own brothers. This is how all of them come into the scrutiny of Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik)".

We too hear that there would be a sequence where Chandrmukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) will fight with these three boxers to prove her point and win the case.

We contacted Kanika Maheshwari and she confirmed the Buzz and said, "Yes, I am doing a cameo in F.I.R; working in the show is always awesome as we only laugh on the sets during the shoot".

The episode for which Kanika will be there will last for 2 days.

Gear up for this comedy drama in SAB TV's F.I.R..

Tags
geet - hui sabse parayi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->