Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan and Kritika get romantic

Views: 3390  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 06:23 AM
Award Winner

Default Karan and Kritika get romantic

Thanks to public demand, the favourite Jodi in Zara Nachke Dikha - Karan Kundra-Kritika will be dancing their hearts out, trying to impress the judges on the stage of STAR Plus’ dance reality show - Zara Nachke Dikha.

The channel has received quite a lot of mails insisting that the duo dance together on the stage of Zara Nachke Dikha once more. The channel has bowed to the wishes of the public and the pair is all set to perform again in the finale.

However, the dance style will be distinct as they will be performing the waltz - a ballroom style of dance.

We spoke to Kritika Kamra who was busy rehearsing for the songs, “I am happy that we would be performing together and this would be our most romantic song ever shot. I am nervous which I am always before the performance and I am hoping this performance would also be loved by our fans and judges. We would be performing on song from Om Shanti OmMain Agar Kahoon.”

It would be a good treat for Karan-Kritika fans to watch them again in this romantic song. Their last performance for the song was ‘Aankh mare who ladka aankh mare from the film Tere Mere Sapne which stars Arshad Warsi in it. All three judges where happy with their performance, and while they liked Karan, they liked Kritika’s performance more as a dancer.

Besides these two jodi’s even judge Arshad Warsi will perform with his beautiful wife and television host - Maria Goretti. And there is more! Judge and thumka rani Shilpa Shetty and Karan Kundra will be performing on a mujra for the first time on a television dance show. The finale would be air on July 10.

So the countdown for the Zara Nachke Dikha finale has bugun, don’t forget to watch who win the battle between of the ***es - girls and boys on the most celebrated dance floor this weekend only on STAR Plus.

Tags
karan, kritika, romantic, star plus, zara nach ke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->