Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Full Details of DJ, how it works - Star Sports DJ who is creating IPL FAKE Audience Loud Crowd noise Sound when the batsman hits

Views: 6502  
Old 09-19-2020, 03:04 PM

Default Full Details of DJ, how it works - Star Sports DJ who is creating IPL FAKE Audience Loud Crowd noise Sound when the batsman hits

Full Details of DJ, how it works - Star Sports DJ who is creating loud crowd noise when the batsman takes a single, Exclusive image of Star Sports DJ who is creating loud crowd noise when the batsman takes a single. #IPL2020

Fans saying,
- Fake noise is the worst thing we could have wished for!
- Comments me alag hi feel baaji chal rahi jaise bc **** dekh rahe "I love this feel" orgasm hi aa jayega inko
- First time ever in my life, I am seeing a cricket match being dubbed live at location :-) The production team is at least making an effort to (fake) create audience sound despite zero count of people at the stadium.
- The fake audience sound during the IPL broadcast is so out of place it's unwatchable
- They added fake audience sound in IPL?������. Had me for the first minute not gonna lie xD
- Is it fake audience sounds in IPL only on broadcast or they keeping this at stadium also?
- There is no crowd for IPL in the stadium but there is "fake cheer" sound of audience at the first ball, boundary etc Maybe we are accustomed to it. Warna khaali lagta
- This fake sound of audience in IPL sucks Please stop it.We would like hear the actual conversation and sweet sound of bat hitting the ball.... England telecasts were so much better by sony liv. Don't fake it please. World is already so fake. @StarSportsIndia
@BCCI
@Sonyli

MI vs CSK, Match 1, Dream11 IPL 2020 LIVE CRICKET SCORE

Hello and welcome to our live coverage of Dream11 IPL 2020, the first match of the 13th edition of the lucrative T20 tournament will be played between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. See the latest Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings Dream11 IPL Live Score, Match 1 Live cricket updates here. Also, check the live cricket blog of match 1 of IPL 2020 between MI vs CSK from Abu Dhabi here. Check live cricket score and updates from Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings match 1, Dream11 IPL 2020 here. MS Dhoni has won the toss and Chennai have opted to field vs Mumbai in the season opener

Old 07-05-2022, 06:48 AM

Default Response and suggest

That's great. I really like it - Star sport DJ.
Anyway, let me introduce Bloxorz. Arrange everything in the right position seems very easy, but every steps also need a careful thinking. Just click and play. It is also a way to challenge and practice.

Tags
ipl, IPL 2020

Latest News in Sports News Forum