Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SAB TV New Show Sunil Grover Comedy (Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Episodes, Story in Written Update)

Views: 5024  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-15-2020, 05:53 PM

Default SAB TV New Show Sunil Grover Comedy (Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Episodes, Story in Written Update)

Latest Update:
  • Shilpa Shinde takes to social media to share an email sent to Gangs of Filmistan producers; Reveals she has also been showing COVID symptoms - Shilpa Shinde has been in the news for a couple of days ever since the reports about her quitting Gangs of Filmistan took over. And now, here's what she has to say about it.
  • Siddharth Sagar Denies Being Exploited As Shilpa Shinde Claimed on 'Gangs of Filmistaan' SetsShinde claimed about how they were forced to work for umpteen hours and even named the likes of Siddharth Sagar, who, according to her, was crying due to feeling exhausted and still had to shoot and do comedy.
  • Endemol India to bring a new show with Sunil Grover.
  • Recent news is that Taarak Mehta's Disha Vakhani and Gurucharan Singh are approached to be part of Star Bharat's upcoming nonfiction show.

Story, TV Show About:
Comedy Show

Star Cast& Crew:
The show will feature Sunil Grover, Taarak Mehta’s Disha Vakhani & Gurucharan Singh approached to be part of Star Bharat's upcoming nonfiction show Gangs of Filmistaan

Telecast/Repeast Telecast/ Digital OTT Rates:
Sources inform us that the show is being planned for Sab TV.

Trailer:
Soon

TOP 10 Unknown Facts:
  • Well, things turned sour between them and soon, Sunil returned with a solo show Mad In India on Star Plus. However, the show did not fare well and the makers pulled the plug on the show.
  • Endemol India is the producer of India’s biggest reality shows such as Bigg Boss and Khatron Ke Khiladi among others.
TOP 10 Interesting Facts:
  • We have absolutely loved watching Sunil Grover and Kapil Sharma in Comedy Nights With Kapil. They had a terrific bonding and Sunil was loved for his portrayal of Guthi.
  • Star Bharat's new show ‘Gangs of Filmistaan’ has already created a lot of buzz among the audience. The makers of the show have left no stone unturned for the show. When said no stone left unturned, they have been bringing the best star cast for the show.
  • Recent news is that Taarak Mehta's Disha Vakhani and Gurucharan Singh are approached to be part of Star Bharat's upcoming nonfiction show.
  • Well, let me tell you that these two have been a part of the longest-running show which has entertained the viewers for almost a decade. Disha Vakhani and Gurucharan Singh have never been a part of a non- fiction show. Being a part of a show as such will definitely be a new experience for both the fans and the viewers.

Negative Reviews:
Soon

Positive Reviews:
Soon

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-18-2020, 04:26 AM

Sunil Grover is an actor, known for Ghajini (2008), Gabbar is Back (2015) and Bharat (2019). He is married to Aarti Grover.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:16 AM

Default Shilpa Shinde Challenges 'Gangs Of..' Makers To Air it With 'The Kapil Sharma Show'

First clarifying about the hardwork she put in and how she has no problems with her co-stars, she talked and further challenged makers to air it with The Kapil Sharma Show.

The first episode of the much-awaited sketch comedy show Gangs of Filmistan aired earlier in the evening.

However, for the past couple of days, as known, there has been a barrage of controversies surrounding the show and Shilpa Shinde. Shinde, who was one of the main faces of the show recently went on-record to not just slam the makers of the show but also mention how she was 'tricked' into doing the show even though she made it clear earlier that she won't be working with Sunil Grover.

Nevertheless, ever since then, creator Preeti Simoes has denied all her accusations and now after the airing of first episode, Shinde has quit the show.

In an at length interview with ETimes TV, she opened up on the same. First clarifying about the hardwork she put in and how she has no problems with her co-stars, she said, "I had given my 200 percent, I had done a lot of hard work which obviously was not seen at all. But as I said earlier, I had no problems with the team, the star cast. They all have worked hard and they are the best actors to work with. So, I gave my best wishes to them through my social media post. I am not trying to be diplomatic here, I love all the actors whom I worked with on the show. But there is also the truth that I am very hurt after I saw the first episode and there is a bitter feeling now."

Just like earlier, she once again went on to slam the makers saying they should rename the show to The Sunil Grover Show and even challenged them to air it in the same timeslot at The Kapil Sharma Show. She said, "Comedy is a male dominating genre I have said this earlier. I felt like I was being used as an eye candy. I came, I uttered two lines and went off. I was not interested in doing Television. It's not like I have no money and was desperate to get back to work. But they have used my name. I am doing the show after two years, I should have at least given a special entry. Till the time we were performing the scenes without Sunil ji we all were doing great, the moment he started doing gags, we got sidelined. I am working after a gap of two years, why will I try to spoil everything, but I want to say that I was getting exploited on the sets when it comes to acting. This show is being made to give Kapil Sharma a competition. I am giving an open challenge to the makers if you want to make the show all about Sunil Grover, then please rename it to The Sunil Grover Show and air it on the weekend when Kapil's show airs, I am ready to work."

She concluded saying, "When things have got so ugly what will I do even if I return to the show. It is a comedy show, how will I perform after having this bitter feeling? After having an experience of so many years I am being used as a prop, is it justified? If I am a bad actor then tell me on my face. I want to ask my fans what they feel after all this should I return to the show? I am asking them, I am asking the channel, after giving this treatment to me and using my name for the promotion of the show, are you willing to call me back? I feel the makers have already got what they needed from me. I am not doing the show, I don't want to be a part of a show where I am not seen, where I don't have my self-respect, I don't want to do it."
Old 09-01-2020, 05:41 PM

Default Siddharth Sagar Denies Being Exploited As Shilpa Shinde Claimed on 'Gangs of Filmistaan' Sets

Shinde claimed about how they were forced to work for umpteen hours and even named the likes of Siddharth Sagar, who, according to her, was crying due to feeling exhausted and still had to shoot and do comedy.

The controversies surrounding Star Bharat's recently launched show, Gangs of Filmistaan certainly doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. What started with Shilpa Shinde slamming the makers for ill-treatment of actors to her being tricked to be a part of the show where she made it apparently clear of not working with Sunil Grover and various other things; the saga continues.

Yesterday, Shinde officially quit the show but one of her claims continues to raise concerns as it might be affecting the current lot of the actors present in the team. In one of her interviews, Shinde claimed about how they were forced to work for umpteen hours and even named the likes of Siddharth Sagar, who, according to her, was crying due to feeling exhausted and still had to shoot and do comedy. She even mentioned that he will obviously not speak up about it as he doesn't want to be ousted out of the show and needs to he a part of it.

Now, in an interview with SpotboyE, Sagar opened on the claims, where he said, "I really don't know why did she tell all this. I also got to know about it after the article was shown to me. I am working with the best people and enjoying shooting the gags completely. I am someone who has worked for long 24 hours in one go and that also didn't made me cry here to we are working just 12 hours a day. I really don't understand what is Shilpa benefitting from all this."

When asked about how and is Sunil Grover getting more focus and mileage than others, he said, "Not at all. He is an amazing person and a brilliant artist. He always gives us the space. I have no complains against him."

When asked about knowing if Shinde quitting the show, he said, "We have no information that if she has already quit the show. I am going for my reharsals right now. I may get to know there."
Old 09-03-2020, 05:44 AM

Default Shilpa Shinde takes to social media to share an email sent to Gangs of Filmistan producers; Reveals she has also been showing COVID symptoms

Shilpa Shinde has been in the news for a couple of days ever since the reports about her quitting Gangs of Filmistan took over. And now, here's what she has to say about it.

Star Bharat recently launched its show, Gang Of Flimistan is already in deep trouble with Shilpa Shinde quitting after making various charges in the show’s team.

Shilpa, who returned to television with this show after two years recently revealed to the media that she is not happy with the makers of the show. She had levied some serious allegations against the producers Preeti and Neeti Simoes, for not informing Shilpa about Sunil Grover being a part of the show. However, Preeti, in an interview with a leading porta,l denied the allegation which Shilpa has made against them but is also upset with her act of announcing the exit without informing them.

Shilpa recently posted on the social media, a photo of the email that she sent to the producers and denied the news that she had informed them earlier. She captioned it as, "Dear, Preeti/Neeti @preeti_simoes @neeti_simoes Stop telling lies as I had already e-mail you on 29th Aug 2020 regarding my issues & wanted to end this matter on happy note & you have replied too I’ve also received flowers & a note stating “Get well soon and missing you at the sets”. Hence kindly stop this drama. I’ve been unwell while shooting at your sets and currently have COVID symptoms. No one is paying for this but only I have to face... So atleast what you could do is not to spread that you are trying to contact me and all. It is a male dominated comedy, I suppose everyone would agree. I don’t understand why are you claiming to have called me again and again. After this bitterness, I doubt I would be able to do a comedy show with you. So let’s not aggravate the situation then what it is already or else let’s end this on positive note.P.S. Screenshot of Mail Sent on 29th Aug 2020..

Tags
2021, sab tv, sunil grover, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->