Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Lakshmi Manchu

Views: 869  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2021, 09:56 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Lakshmi Manchu

Lakshmi Manchu shares a throwback picture from her Maldives vacay; says, "mentally I’m at a tropical beach"

(Photo: Instagram)

Maldives is a favourite holiday destination for many and actress and TV personality Lakshmi Manchu isn't an exception, too. She is terribly missing Maldives and her recent Instagram post is the latest proof.
She has taken to her Instagram handle to share a throwback picture from the vacation and wrote, "Physically I’m here, mentally I’m at a tropical beach 🤩 🏝 (sic)"

Lakshmi made the best out of her Maldives vacation with family and shared some adorable pictures on her social media handles.
She has recently celebrated Ugadi with her parents and daughter in Tirupathi and shared pictures from the celebrations on Instagram.

"Passing on our traditions to the little ones to the feasts and festivities of Ugadi! ❤️
Back at Tirupathi with the fam for another rejoice.. 🤩

#HappyUgadi #LakshmiUnfiltered #Festivals #Family #Love #Blessings #India #ManchuClan (sic)," reads her Instagram post.

Lakshmi along with her daughter Nirvana aka Apple was last seen in the Ugadi special entertainer Ummadi Kutumbamtho Kammati Bhojanam. It was Nirvana's first TV appearance in which she featured in a special act. Lakshmi also shared an emotional note on Apple's performance.

End of the article

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-19-2021, 08:46 AM

Lakshmi Manchu's daughter Nirvana graduates Class I; throws a surprise graduation party and says, "Proud of the creative little lady you've become"

(Photo: Instagram)

Actress-TV Lakshmi Manchu's daughter Nirvana graduated first standard recently and the proud mom couldn't resist celebrating the achievement of her little princess.
She threw a surprise party to her near and dear on the occasion. Lakshmi Manchu not only shared pictures from the surprise party but also shared her excitement with fans on Instagram.

She wrote, "Guess who graduated 1st Class & is off to the big leagues now.. 😎!
With the ongoing pandemic, couldn’t go big but I threw her a little surprise graduation party 🎉. I’m so proud of the genius, smart, creative little lady that you’ve become. The world is your oyster, go get it 💋
Always proud of you apple❤️🤗
#ProudMommy
#LakshmiUnfiltered #Graduate2021 #LakshmiManchu #NirvanaManchu #Daughter #graduationday (sic)"

The doting mom often shares pictures and videos with her little ones and kids of her brother Vishnu Manchu as well. She creates content for her video sharing platform with daughter Nirvana.

Lakshmi and Nirvana were last featured in the Ugadi special show 'Ummadi Kutumbamtho Kammati Bhojanam'. Nirvana performed a special act in the show which Lakshmi was proud of.

End of the article

Tags
Lakshmi Manchu, telugu, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->