Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Malayalam

2021-2022 - 100% Confirmed List 'Bigg Boss Tamil 5' Contestants, Participants, Housemates

Views: 264  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-22-2021, 01:07 PM

Default 2021-2022 - 100% Confirmed List 'Bigg Boss Tamil 5' Contestants, Participants, Housemates

Nakkhul to particiapte in Bigg Boss Tamil 5?

Actor Nakkhul, who was last seen in 'Sei' in 2018, is a part of couple of films that are yet to be announced. Meanwhile, the young actor had recently crooned a song for one of his upcoming films. Interestingly, the latest buzz is that Nakkhul might be one of the contestants of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Tamil 5.
While the fourth season of the show was dealyed last year due to the COVID-19 situation and was conducted , the fifth season of the popular show is expected to begin by June. Reports are that show will begin after the Tamilnadu State Assembly elections and also that Kamal Haasan will return to host the show after taking part in the elections.

While an official confirmation is awaited, it must be noted that shooting of Nakul's next movie Eriyum Kannadi might complete before June. https://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=415214

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-23-2021, 12:15 PM

Actor Nakhul Jaidev refutes rumours of taking part in Bigg Boss Tamil 5

Actor Nakhul Jaidev refutes rumours of taking part in Bigg Boss Tamil 5 (Photo - Instagram)

Amid growing speculations, popular actor Nakhul Jaidev has denied taking part in Bigg Boss Tamil season 5 which is likely to be launched in June or July. Nakhul has taken to social media to issue a clarification.
In a video that surfaced online, Nakhul Jaidev can be spotted clarifying that none approached him for Bigg Boss Tamil season 5 yet and he can't take part in the show leaving his little princess (Akira).

He further shared a cute video of him having fun with his daughter Akira and also a glimpse of his fun jamming session. He wrote, “Super Blooper Fail!

(Don’t listen On headphones)

One of my/our most favourite song which we wanted to sing together but ended up failing in every dept.

Felt funny, might delete later

#khulbaebee #myakira #khulbeetails #guitarcover (sic)”

The multi-talented actor has recorded a song for one of his upcoming movies.

On the TV front, Nakhul Jaidev was last seen as the co-judge of the singing reality show Super Singer Champion of Champions. The reality show 'Dance Vs Dance' marked his TV debut.

End of the article
Old 03-26-2021, 01:28 PM

Vimal Venkatesan reacts to fan query on Bigg Boss Tamil 5; says, "I don't know anyone from the channel"

Vimal Venkatesan reacts to fan query on Bigg Boss Tamil 5; says, "I don't know anyone from the channel" (Photo - Instagram)

Actor Vimal Venkatesan aka Vijay has reacted to a fan query on the upcoming Bigg Boss Tamil season 5. In his recent interaction on social media, a fan asked Vimal if they can see him in Bigg Boss Tamil 5.
"Want to see you in BB season 5

Is it possible?” asked the fan.
Vijay quickly replied, “Many have asked me this

I swear, I don’t know anyone from Vijay TV personally (sic)”

Yet another fan asked, “How u overcome negativity?” Vijay replied that he chooses to ignore negativity “With my silence. Ignore them.

I knew who I am. Am not here to prove anyone.

My closed ones knew, the meaning of my silence (sic),” reads Vijay's reply.

Currently, Vimal Venkatesan essays the role of Aadhitya Yogi in the show Poove Poochoodava.

Vimal Venkatesan as Rishi gained a huge name in the show Piriyadha Varam Vendum.

End of the article
Old 04-22-2021, 04:48 PM

Anjana Rangan denies being part of Bigg Boss Tamil 5

Anjana Rangan, one of the popular television presenters in Tamil has a huge following on social media. The television presenter has fans, who share her pictures and videos and praise her on her photo shoots and her dance videos. The latest is that Anjana has denied being part of Bigg Boss Tamil 5 in chat session with her followers.
Anjana Rangan in a chat with her followers answered their questions. Though there have been reports on probable contestants for Bigg Boss Tamil 5, there has been no confirmation on the contestants’ participation in the show. A fan asked Anjana if she would be part of Bigg Boss Tamil 5. She denied the rumours and revealed she can’t be away from her husband Chandramouli for that long. She posted, ‘I can’t be away from him for that long’

Anjana and Chandramouli share a lot of ******** pictures and receive appreciation from fans. Chandramouli featured as the lead in his debut Kayal. The film was directed by Prabhu Solomon, Anandhi, Imman, Aarthi, Devaraj playing important roles. Imman composed music for the film.

End of the article

Tags
2021, bigg boss, Bigg Boss Tamil 5

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Facebook Comments

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: