Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dave Season 1, 2, 3 (Star Cast, All Season, All Episodes, Latest News)

Views: 1419  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2020, 10:40 AM

Default Dave Season 1, 2, 3 (Star Cast, All Season, All Episodes, Latest News)

Story:
A neurotic mid 20's suburbanite's convinced he's destined to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. Now he's got to prove it to everyone else.

Renewed: "Dave"

Announced: May 11, 2020

Wildly popular comedy series "Dave," based on the life of rapper and comedian Dave Burd (also known as Lil Dicky), gets another run at the big-time with a second season on FX.

Wiki Review:
Not only is it hilarious but he's actually a great rapper and not just on the show but in real life. If you watch the two episodes that are currently available I highly recommend YouTubing his music. The song earth is not that funny and is sub par even though there are 30 singer/rappers on it it. However don't let that detour you. It's a great show and he's a great rapper, definitely more satirical then literal, I hope he comes out with a couple songs that are a little less comedic but either way, I've said it once and I'll say it again great rapper and great comedian. If you like comedy watch this show, if you like rap, watch this show. If you run out of good tv watch this show! I'm kind of mad there wasn't a complete season when I started watching this! I would binge watch the frick out of this bananas bullshish.

User Comments:
I watch comedies all day and night. I watch them more than any other genre. My taste ranges but I love to laugh.

This show does not make me laugh. Like, at all. I don't get the high reviews because I laughed probably 3 times out of the 3 episodes I have watched. His music is somewhat funny, but this show is gawd awful. GaTa is funnier than Dave.

Trivia:
The actor who plays GaTa, is Lil Dickys real on stage hype man.
Guests stars are previous actors of Lil Dicky's music videos.

Latest News:
Renewed: "Dave", Wildly popular comedy series "Dave," based on the life of rapper and comedian Dave Burd (also known as Lil Dicky), gets another run at the big-time with a second season on FX.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2020, 10:44 AM

Default Star Cast

Dave Burd was born as David Andrew Burd. He is an actor and writer, known for Dave (2020), The Lego Batman Movie (2017) and Lil Dicky Feat. Chris Brown: Freaky Friday (2018).

Taylor is a Los Angeles based actor with a BFA in Acting from Ithaca College. Taylor is most known for starring in 'DAVE' on FXX. Taylor also starred in "Pillow Talking" alongside Dave Burd (Lil Dicky) and John C Riley. Taylor guest starred in season two of 'American Vandal' on Netflix and co-starred in NBC's 'I Feel Bad', the CW's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend', and NBC's 'About a Boy'.

Andrew Santino is an actor and producer, known for The Disaster Artist (2017), I'm Dying Up Here (2017) and This Is Us (2016).

Gata is an actor, known for Dave (2020), Clue: Sponsor Me (feat. GaTa) (2018) and Tyga Feat. Gata: Shawty Is a Fan (2008).

Travis 'Taco' Bennett is an actor and writer, known for Loiter Squad (2012), Tyler, the Creator: French! (2010) and Dave (2020).

Audiences can see Christine in the role of Emma in the FX series Dave. The series is based off the real-life rapper and comedian Dave Burd, best known to his fans as "Lil Dicky." Christine is the female lead in the Netflix original film Tigertail from director Alan Yang. The multi-generational family drama will be released on April 10 and is based off the real events of Yang's family. Previous television credits include the CBS comedy series The Great Indoors, ABC drama Deception, CBS drama Hawaii Five-0, and the second season of HBO's hit football comedy series Ballers as a Miami socialite opposite Andy Garcia. She also starred in the digital series Relationship Status alongside Milo Ventimiglia and Shawn Ashmore, BFFS, Sorry Ari, and a recurring role in the Nickelodeon television series Hollywood Heights. Previous film credits include the independent feature The Jade Pendant, based off the 2013 novel of the same name by author L.P. Leung, and Extracurricular Activities alongside Ellie Bamber and Collin Ford.

Gina Hecht was born on December 6, 1952 in Houston, Texas, USA as Gina Edna Hecht. She is an actress and producer, known for Dave (2020), Seinfeld (1989) and Mork & Mindy (1978). She has been married to Brian Herskowitz since July 4, 1988.

One of modern TV and moviedom's most sturdy and reliable character actors, David Paymer dreamed of being an actor from early childhood. Although he came from a traditional middle-class Jewish family that urged him to become a doctor or lawyer, Paymer felt more at home in the world of the thespian. At 14, he used a fake I.D. to see The Graduate, which starred a young Dustin Hoffman. He grew up in Oceanside, New York, where his father was in the s**** metal business. His mother, a homemaker, had fled Belgium with her family to escape the Nazis. When his father quit the s**** metal business to pursue music, it inspired young Paymer to give his acting dream a try. His aborted big break came when he was cast in the TV series, St. Elsewhere, as "Dr. Wayne Fiscus"
  • then promptly dumped and replaced by Howie Mandel. Luckily, his real
big break was destined to be on the big screen, as "Ira Shalowitz" in the Billy Crystal vehicle, City Slickers. Crystal was so pleased with Paymer's work that he wrote the part of "Stan Yankelman", beleaguered brother of the titular character in the movie, Mr. Saturday Night, especially for Paymer. The part earned Paymer an Oscar nomination in 1993.

"That was like getting my passport stamped", said Paymer and he was quickly in demand by directors such as Spielberg ("Amistad"), Redford ("Quiz Show"), Oliver Stone ("Nixon"), David Mamet ("State & Main"), Steven Soderbergh ("Ocean's 13"), and Sam Raimi ("Drag me to Hell"). Chameleon-like in his portrayals, Paymer has since starred in hundreds of roles in film & television, notably "The American President", "Get Shorty", "Payback", "The Hurricane", "In Good Company", Francis Ford Coppola's "Twixt" and Kenneth Branagh's "Jack Ryan: Shadow One".

Paymer received Golden Globe nominations for "Mr. Saturday Night" and for HBO's "Crime of the Century". Paymer became a hyphenate in 2002, directing the acclaimed comedy short "Candor City Hospital" for Showtime. He has since directed over 60 episodes for broadcast television, including such hits as "Grey's Anatomy", "The Mentalist", "Brothers & Sisters", "Medium" & "The Unit". He is also a producer and director on the CW series "Hart of Dixie". Paymer resides in Santa Monica, CA with his wife and two daughters.

Tags
Dave, english tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->