Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of 'YouTube Vs TikTok'

Views: 3234  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-14-2020, 08:59 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of 'YouTube Vs TikTok'

In this current war of Tiktok vs Youtubers, CarryMinati, in his latest video mentioned that Mr. Faisu called him up and threatened him for defaming Tik Tok users. Now, Faisu has clarified his stance on the same. Have a look:

The current YouTube vs TikTok war has been in news for quite a while and it is not ending. YouTuber CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar created a stir online. CarryMinati who is known for his roasting style, roasted TikTok users and post the roast popular faces from Tiktok also responded to the same.

CarryMinati had also mentioned in his video titled 'YouTube vs TikTok: The End' that Faisal called him up and threatened him for defaming Tik Tok users. Now Faisu has come and clarified his stance. Faisal took to his social media and cleared what Carry told.

Have a look at the post

What do you think of the on going Tiktok vs Youtube debate? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments below.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-14-2020, 09:00 AM

Bigg Boss 7 fame Gauhar Khan has opened up about what she felt about the ongoing controversy...

The popular TikTok V/S YouTube controversy has indeed taken the Internet by storm! For those who do now know, A well-known YouTuber Ajey Nagar better known as Carry Minati who is immensely popular owing to his roasting style shared a video where he roasted fellow TikTokers. In his video he stated that the content created by TikTok ‘stars’ is ‘cringe’ and all of them lack talent, however, they have become popular without doing any major ‘hard work’. Carry’s video created a stir and invited mixed reactions from people. Some supported the TikTokers while others agreed with Carry.

Bigg Boss 7 fame Gauhar Khan has opened up about what she felt about the ongoing controversy. Gauhar Khan made a video in which she put her stance on the controversy. She said, “I joined TikTok thinking it is quite an entertaining space however this place is turning out to be very negative. So much arrogance and competition. I would like to give out a message to these arrogant people that what you create (on social media) is called ‘content’ and what you feel post that is called ‘content’. So, make good content and feel content about the same”.

We wonder what other people from the entertainment industry have to say about this! What do you feel about the TikTok V/S YouTube controversy? Share your views wth us in the comment section below.
Old 05-15-2020, 03:04 PM

CarryMinati’s YouTube vs TikTok, the video where he roasted TikToker Amir Siddiqui went viral like wildfire. The video broke YouTube’s highest views record in just 24 hours and gained a lot of buzz. Talking about the content of the video, Carry talked about Amir Siddiqui’s TikTok video where he said inaccurate things about the YouTube content creators and their videos.

The video was removed from the platform for violating its ‘terms of services’

As per reports in media, according to YouTube’s policy page, “It’s not ok to post abusive videos and comments on YouTube. If harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and may be removed.”

His fans definitely aren’t happy that Google’s video streaming service chose to remove Minati’s most viral video till date — garnering 7 million views in under a week and doubling his subscriber base from 8 million — with #CarryMinati and #JusticeForCarry showing up as the two top trends on Twitter.

Fans are reporting and boycotting TikTok and also demanding an apology.

Check it out below:

CarryMinati currently enjoys over 16.6 million subscribers on the video streaming platform. He’s one of the first Indian YouTuber’s who started the trend of roasting and reacting to other viral videos on the internet.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:17 AM

YouTuber CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar created a stir online with his latest "Youtube vs Tiktok- The End" video. However, after breaking several records, the video was removed from youtube for violating its 'terms of service'. This did not go well with his fans, who then took to twitter to trend 'JusticeForCarry'. CarryMinati finally issued an official statement that he posted on his social media accounts where he expressed his disappointment and said that the video will remain banned and won't be restored.

The statement read, "Growing up all I ever wanted to do was make videos and entertain people. I started making videos since I was 10- and I haven't stopped since. I've given my hopes, dreams, blood, sweat- my whole life to my people on YouTube- A UGC platform where the entire content is built by users and creators like myself who somehow believe they can entertain millions of people irrespective of the access to resources they have."

"It is hard to accept this- but this video will remain banned and won't be restored. This video had already broken several records and we were just a day away from saying that the most liked and most popular non music video on YouTube Globally belongs to an Indian Creator. Sometimes the biggest achievements become and easy target to be pulled down. Not getting enough answers can be the most disappointing situation to be in. Well all I can say is it has been a very frustrating day."

"Thankyou for all the love and support you guys have shown me. Life had repeatedly taught me and reminded me today that in the end the only thing that matters to me is your love and my commitment to give that love back by entertaining and staying honest with you forever. Thankyou for always being by my side. And I do see you ALL."
Old 05-18-2020, 09:28 AM

TikTok user Faizal Siddiqui has come under massive criticism for his video which 'glorifies' acid attacks on women.

Tik Tok is one of the most popular mediums of entertainment. The platform has not only witnessed the videos that have been appreciated but also the videos that have been criticized.

TikTok user Faizal Siddiqui has come under massive criticism for his video which 'glorifies' acid attacks on women. Faizal Siddiqui who also happens to be TikToker Amir Siddiqui’s brother has landed himself in some serious trouble. Few days back the tik toker created a video where he was allegedly acting like a drunk guy in the start of the video. The video depicts that he is dumped by his girlfriend and later he shows his revenge scene by throwing acid on her towards the end of the video.

The video is something unacceptable and considering that he has a huge following it’s definitely going to affect a larger audience. BJP leader Tejinder Singh Bagga took to Twitter and requested National Commission for Women chief Rekha Sharma to take action against Siddiqui for glorifying acid attack on women. NCW chief has taken cognizance of the matter and said that she will take up this matter with the TikTok authorities and the Police.
Twitterati have also shared the video and demanded that strict action needs to be taken against him.

Well now only time will tell whether Faizal is able to justify this act since the national commission of women is taking it up firmly and the video has already been deleted from his account.

Tags
Ajey Nagar, CarryMinati, controversies, Faisu, TikTok, Tiktok vs Youtubers, war of Tiktok vs Youtubers, Winner Tiktok vs Youtubers, youtube

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->