Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Tech Gadgets Forum

How to Activate/Deactivate Samsung Repair Mode Feature?

Views: 380  
Old 08-01-2022, 02:09 AM

Default How to Activate/Deactivate Samsung Repair Mode Feature?

How to Activate Samsung Repair Mode Feature?
  • Once the Repair Mode is activated, which can be found in Settings, then Battery and Device Care menu, the smartphone gets rebooted. After that, nobody will be able to access your data, including photos, messages, accounts, etc., and only default apps will be accessible.
How to Deactivate Samsung Repair Mode Feature?
  • To come out of the Repair Mode, the user needs to exit the mode by rebooting the device and authenticating through fingerprint or pattern recognition.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:38 AM

Default activate samsung repair mode

Repair Mode can be enabled by heading into the Settings menu and then going into the Battery and Device Care section. No any other tool is required. Once the mode is enabled, the phone will reboot, blocking access to important and personal information.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:28 AM

I donít know about you, but I often have problems charging my phone. I don't understand why I'm so unlucky. I've experienced it with both iPhone and Samsung. I usually find the solution by googling the question or reading Howly articles like https://howly.com/article/how-to-cha...-charger-port/. It's a pretty informative blog and often I can fix things myself without the help of experts.

Tags
cell, cells

Latest News in Tech Gadgets Forum

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: