Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 10911  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-03-2020, 03:05 PM

'Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke' To Get a New Time Slot

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke, which has been a ruler and consistent on the 10 PM slot for over a year will be moving to the 9 PM slot from 13th July and the 10 PM slot will thus be occupied by Anupamaa.

Several changes and indeed, several plans are being put into testing as the return of telecast of multiple GEC shows continues to be the talking point. A major chunk of some of the top-rated shows has already resumed working albeit in the most cautious and safe conditions. While the shooting part of these shows has already been taken care of, the programming decisions are also witnessing a change as things resume. When it comes to Star Plus, the channel's primetime programming will now actually be dominated by Rajan Shahi's shows. Already having Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke, his third show Anupamaa will also be launching on the channel as known.

And now, according to reports, the new launch of Anupamaa has led to a shuffle in the timeslots.

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke, which has been a ruler and consistent on the 10 PM slot for over a year will be moving to the 9 PM slot from 13th July and the 10 PM slot will thus be occupied by Anupamaa. It is actually good news for Yeh Rishtey fans as 9 PM is peak primetime and they get to watch their favorite show at an earlier time now. Interestingly, before the pandemic, Anupamaa was slated to take the 9 PM slot but now, that won't be happening and it will air at 10 PM instead.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2020, 11:30 AM

Police to come to arrest Mishti in Star Plus' Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar!

In the upcoming episode of Star Plus famous show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, the audience will witness Mishti getting worried over the ****** case. Police will arrive at their house looking for Mishti. They would come to arrest her, Mishti and Abir will get shocked.

Star Plus famous show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke will soon be coming back with a bang and the makers are trying their level best to entertain the audience with new drama in the show.

Recently, a new promo has been released by the makers to keep the audience hooked to the show. The audience will witness Mishti getting worried over the ****** case. The police will arrive at their house looking for Mishti. They would come to arrest her, Mishti and Abir will get shocked.

Abir (Shaheer Sheikh) is seen becoming the shield for his family and for his ladylove, Mishti aka Rhea Sharma. Will Abir manage to save Mishti? Watch out this space to know more about the show.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:41 PM

My character has a lot of layers: Ruslaan Mumtaz speaks on Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke!

The entertainment industry is back to work after a long break of over three months. And Ruslaan Mumtaz will soon be making his eagerly-awaited entry in Rajan Shahi’s 'Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke'.

The entertainment industry is back to work after a long break of over three months. And Ruslaan Mumtaz will soon be making his eagerly-awaited entry in Rajan Shahi’s “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke”. The actor shared that he has been trying to work with the acclaimed producer for quite some time now, but nothing ever worked out. He even praised Rajan and his team for being polite and also taking care of all the precautionary and safety measures during this Coronavirus pandemic.

“I have been trying to work with Rajan ji for over three-four years, but nothing ever materialized, I have never been cast for anything. Finally, I got this part. And now that I am here, I want to prove myself as an actor too. Apart from that, everyone is so polite and caring on the set. That says a lot about the producer because at the end of the day he is the boss, and the kind of values he has he will ask his employees to follow because everyone is really polite and that is something I think they learn from their boss,” he said.

“As far as the safety measures are concerned, it’s very strict, everyone is very careful. I think any safety measures that a producer can follow are being followed on the set. There is very little chance that anybody can get infected on the set, if somebody gets infected then that’s a different thing, but on the set, it’s not possible,” he added.

Speaking about his role, the “MP3: Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar” actor said, “My character is called Varun Soni, who will get married to Abir’s sister. That is how I will enter into the family, and then there will be some twists and turns connected to that.” He even asserted that this character is different from the one he has played earlier, and added, “My character has a lot of layers. And earlier I have just done romantic characters, so this is not just a romantic character, there are many aspects and many shades to his personality which will come out as the show progresses.”

“Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke” features Shaheer Sheikh as the male protagonist Abir and Rhea Sharma plays Mishti, the female lead. Ruslaan has been friends with Shaheer for over 11 years now and said that he never imagined that they will even work together someday. He also shared that having a friend on the set makes it like a comfort zone.

“I have known Shaheer for such a long time, and I never thought that someday we will be working together. Today when we are working together it’s so much fun. Right now the things are so bad in the world, so just going on the set where people, who you are working with, are your friends or you have an emotional bond with them, it eases things. With Shaheer on the sets, even though I am going for work, I don’t get that work kind of feeling,” he said.

“In the beginning, I was worried that I will miss being at home, because for three months you are at home and suddenly if you go out, you start missing all the things you did at home, but because of Shaheer, I feel much more comfortable and sometimes I even forget also what is going on in the world,” Ruslaan added. Are you excited to watch the new episodes of the show? “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke” air Monday to Saturday at 9 p.m. on Star Plus.
Old 07-29-2020, 04:48 PM

Avinash Mishra replaces Ritvik Arora in ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’

Star Plus 'Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke' was recently in news as it was reported that the makers are looking for a replacement for Ritvik Arora, who played Kunal Rajvansh. Avinash Mishra has been finalized to play Ritvik's character, Kunal in the show.

Star Plus 'Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke' was recently in news as it was reported that the makers are looking for a replacement for Ritvik Arora, who played Kunal Rajvansh.

Producer Rajan Shahi confirmed the news about the replacement and mentioned that he is no longer a part of the show because of his unprofessional behavior. However, on the other side Ritvik insists that he has not been able to resume the shoot owing to the COVID-19 situation.

Now, it is reported in the media that Avinash Mishra who has been part of shows like Ishqbaaaz’, ‘Mariam Khan - Reporting Live' and popularly known for his character as Shantanu Mazumdar in ‘Yeh Teri Galiyan’, has been finalized to play Ritvik's character, Kunal in the show. Many popular faces were approached for the role including Rohit Purohit and Abhishek Malik but the makers have finalised Avinash to play the new Kunal.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:27 AM

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Mishti to ask Kuhu for Surrogacy

It looks like things are about to get interesting on Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke as far as the track ahead is concerned. Read more here.

Star Plus' popular show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke is all set to witness an exciting set of twists and turns, especially now, when everything is rather on the edge.

After Varun gets arrested, the Rajvansh family all set to witness the Janmasthami celebrations. It is then that Abir sees the dream of becoming a father. And now, the new promo has something else in store for the audiences as we see that the show will now take a new turn with the surrogacy track ahead.

In the upcoming episodes, it will be revealed that Mishti is suffering from pregnancy complications. During her fight with Varun, when Varun pushed Mishti away, she got hurt and hence, the complications. However, all this while, Abir was in dark about Mishti’s condition.

In the promo, it is seen that Abir, during the Janmasthami celebrations, expresses before Mishti, his wish of becoming a father, and on the other side, Mishti asks Kuhu if she will become a surrogate for her, however, Kuhu does not seem to be in favour of it as she feels that she will be the one going through all the pain.

Tags
star cast, star plus, tv shows, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke 2, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke 2020, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke 2021, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Controversies, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke First Episode, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Forums, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Future Story, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke IndiaForums, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Last Episode, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Latest News, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Lockdown, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke News, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Reviews, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Season 2, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Star Cast, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Story, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Story Sofar, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke TellyChakkar, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Written update, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Youtude, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->