Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Bharat RadhaKrishn Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Future Story so far

Views: 32910  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2020, 11:12 AM

Default RadhaKrishn fame Zalak Desai got candid while she shared her passion for mythological shows

Zalak Desai has been seen in many popular TV shows each of different genres, although mythology was one such genre that caught her attention.

Fascinated and inspired by her mother, RadhaKrishn fame Zalak Desai who currently essays the role of Rukmini in the show began her acting career at the age of six. She later went on to complete her education and graduated as a biotechnologist with flying colors. In 2016 returned to the TV industry to follow her passion and dreams.

As we know, Zalak has been seen in many popular TV shows each of different genres, although mythology was one such genre that caught her attention. Over the years, Zalak has received a lot of appreciation and applause from her fans for her talent and hard work put towards mythological shows.

When spoken to Zalak on her fascination with mythological shows, she mentioned, “I adore mythological shows for various factors; that of it keeping true to facts, unlike the stereotypical daily soaps of a saas-bahu saga. The fact that mythological shows also keeps up to our culture and heritage in cultivating values amongst the youth. The beauty and the picturization along with the depiction of mytho stories – all of it fascinates me. I must say I have been blessed with mythological shows and I hope my fans continue to shower me with their love.”
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-12-2020, 08:20 AM

Default RadhaKrishn fame Sumedh Mudgalkar wishes to meet Nitish Bharadwaj who played Krishna in Mahabharat

Sumedh Mudgalkar who is charming the audience with his performance as Krishn on Star Bharat’s popular mythological show 'RadhaKrishn' is all set to watch the re-telecast of 'Mahabharat' on Star Bharat. The reason he is looking forward to watching the show is Nitish Bharadwaj who inspired him with the portrayal of the role of Krishn in the first place.

Sumedh Mudgalkar who is charming the audience with his performance as Krishn on Star Bharat’s popular mythological show 'RadhaKrishn' is all set to watch the re-telecast of 'Mahabharat' on Star Bharat. The reason he is looking forward to watching the show is Nitish Bharadwaj who inspired him with the portrayal of the role of Krishn in the first place. Rumor has it he has always wished to meet Nitish Bharadwaj who played the role of Krishn in this epic show.

When spoken to Sumedh Mudgalkar, he said, "As I started preparing for RadhaKrishn I tried to learn more and more about Krishn’s characteristics. The first memory of Krishna I remember is the stories my grandmother used to share. Secondly, Shri Krishna’s portrayal in the Mahabharat I watched as a child. Whenever I talk about one of the most mesmerizing portrayal of Krishna, Nitish Bharadwaj Ji's name is always on the top of the list. It always is!

I remember watching the episodes just before RadhaKrishn during my learning process. I’ve always been a fan, I don’t know if I've been lucky enough that he has come across my work ever, but I wish so he does. I hope I get his blessings. I wish I can meet him someday. It's amazing to see Star Bharat is getting the legendary show on the channel. It’s going to be lovely!"

Well, we hope your wish comes true and you get to have your fan moment Sumedh...
Old 06-18-2020, 12:05 PM

Default Malhar Pandya to enter RadhaKrishn as Karna

Star Bharat RadhaKrishn will soon shift towards the storyline of Mahabharat and Malhar Pandya has been finalized for the role of Karna in the show...

Television shoots are all set to start soon and production houses are gearing up for the same. And as per fresh news coming in, it is being reported that Star Bharat's show RadhKrishn is all set to introduce a new track once the shooting resumes.

As soon as the shooting of the show will kick-start the makers are introducing the track of Mahabharat. As reported earlier, Kinshuk Vaidya was finalized to play Arjun.

Now, as per the latest news reported by the leading portal, Malhar Pandya will play another important role in the show. Malhar has been roped in to play the character of Karn in the show. Malhar, who was last seen playing Angad in Nazar, has also been part of shows like Aghori, Ishqbaaaz, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki and Suryaputra Ka. The shooting of the same will be resumed next week in Umbergaon. We have exclusively reported about Sumedh Mudgalkar reaching the set from his hometown Pune and has also self quarantined himself.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:44 AM

Krrip Kapur Suri Roped in as Duryodhan in Star Bharat's Radhakrishn!

Actor Krrip Kapur Suri has enthralled the audience over the years with his brilliant acting performances. The Actor was last seen in Colors TV show Vish and now as per the recent reports in the media, Krrip has been roped in to play the role of Duryodhan in Star Bharat's popular mythological show Radhakrishn.

Actor Krrip Kapur Suri has enthralled the audience over the years with his brilliant acting performances. The Actor was last seen in Colors TV show Vish and now as per the recent reports in the media, Krrip has been roped in to play the role of Duryodhan in Star Bharat's popular mythological show Radhakrishn. The show features Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh as Krishna and Radha respectively.

The media reports states that the show will now be showcasing the track of Mahabharat. I****a Ganguly has already been roped in to play the character of Draupadi and Kinshuk Vaidya will be seen as Arjun.

Speaking about playing the role of Duryodhan in the show, Krrip Kapur Suri got in a conversation with Times of India, where he mentioned that he was finalised for the part even before the lockdown but everything came to a halt. He added that after Vish, he was looking for an opportunity that allowed him to explore the artiste in him to the maximum extent and 'RadhaKrishn' seemed to be just that and he is glad to be on board. He also mentioned that he is collaborating with Siddharth Kumar Tewary after almost 8 years and he made his acting debut with their show 'Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah'.

Are you guys excited to see Krrip in this new and exciting role? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:41 AM

Star Bharat begins shoot for RadhaKrishn; Actors put under isolation before Resuming Shoot!

RadhaKrish – Star Bharat's leading the popular show is all set to reach its audience back on their television screens with a new gripping storyline RadhaKrisn – Krishn Arjun Ki Gatha. With rules and regulations and government guidelines, the shoot for the show

RadhaKrish – Star Bharat's leading the popular show is all set to reach its audience back on their television screens with a new gripping storyline RadhaKrisn – Krishn Arjun Ki Gatha. The shoot that was stalled before the lockdown made the makers put a hold on the storyline.

Well, not anymore! With rules and regulations and government guidelines, the shoot for the show has now resumed. Sources from the set inform us that there are thorough sanitization processes that are in place with someone at the entry of the set having checking temperatures of the people entering the sets

When spoken to Kinshuk – the new entrant in the show he mentioned, “First of all, it feels great to be back on the set and shoot for the show, as we had left abruptly due to the lockdown. As the on-going pandemic is still to get a cure, our makers and producers have made sure to look after everyone’s safety. In terms of calling us a week in advance and keeping us in isolation, to constantly having a regime of sanitization processes, everything has been looked after. While infact the moment we are done shooting a shot, all of us immediately get ourselves sanitized and go and put a mask.”

He further added, “At first everyone was worried as to how we would go about this, but then everyone on the set feels so safe and secured that we can shoot without any worries."

Tags
Krrip Kapur Suri, RadhaKrishn, RadhaKrishn All Episodes, RadhaKrishn All Leads, RadhaKrishn Download mp3, RadhaKrishn Future Story, RadhaKrishn IndiaForums, RadhaKrishn Latest News, RadhaKrishn Lockdown, RadhaKrishn New Star Cast, RadhaKrishn New Story, RadhaKrishn Songs, RadhaKrishn Songs MP3, RadhaKrishn Star Cast, RadhaKrishn TellyChakkar, RadhaKrishn Who played, star bharat, tv shows, Zalak Desai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->