Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Show - Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 5166  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2021, 10:41 AM

Default Shruti Ulfat to enter Pinjara Khubsurti Ka with a powerful role

Shruti Ulfat to enter Pinjara Khubsurti Ka with a powerful role

Adding to the drama in Mayura (Riya Sharma) and Omkar’s (Sahil Uppal) lives, Shruti Ulfat will enter the show in the role of Vishakha Rajvansh. A powerful woman, Vishakha is a fashion tycoon and a philanthropist. She is tough and strong and doesn’t let anyone refer to her as the weaker ***. When she comes to know about Mayura's problems, she gives her shelter and inspires her to be strong. She also supports Mayura to fight her battle and helps her defeat her nemesis.

Commenting about the same, Shruti says, “It feels great to be working in a show like Pinjara Khubsurti Ka that has such an interesting concept. My character Vishakha is someone who has gone through a lot of trials in her life and has overcome them. She has achieved a position of power now and wants to help women who are struggling to get back on their feet. She wants to empower them and for that she has opened an NGO. Her path crosses with Mayura’s and she decides to help Mayura and give her a chance to fight back. This is a very interesting twist in the story, and I am sure that the viewers will love to see how it unfolds.”

Mayura has come a long way in her life and faced several challenges as she found her true strength. Omkar, too, has learned his lessons and has evolved when it comes to his obsession with beauty. His attitude towards Mayura, too, has changed and now he sees her in a different light.

In the current show, Manjari tries to create distance between Mayura and Omkar, but Tara always wants that her parents should be together. Later, NGO ladies even point fingers towards Omkar's upbringing as a parent.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2021, 11:51 AM

Default Zindagi Ki Mehek actor Karan Vohra joins the cast of Pinjara Khubsurti Ka Karan Vohra (Instagram)

Zindagi Ki Mehek actor Karan Vohra joins the cast of Pinjara Khubsurti Ka

Karan Vohra (Instagram)

Karan Vohra, who became a household name with his stint as the male lead in Zindagi Ki Mehek, is all set to join the cast of Saurabh Tewari’s Pinjara Khubsurti Ka. The show stars Riya Sharma and Saahil Uppal in the lead roles. Karan will play the parallel lead and will be paired opposite Riya. The actor commenced shooting from today and his entry is slated to air next week. The unit of the show is shooting at a resort near Delhi.

While Karan remained unavailable for comment, a source associated with the show told us, “We are introducing a twist in the storyline for which we required to rope in a new actor. It is a cameo and Karan fits the bill perfectly. He will play Mayura’s love interest and will be seen as a rich, South Delhi lad. His entry will result in insecurity and complications in Mayura and her husband Omkar’s (Saahil) lives. We are shooting his introduction scene today.”

On the personal front, Karan, who hails from Delhi, has been doing his bit during the pandemic. As reported by us, during the lockdown last year, the actor had started a fundraiser campaign in association with a crowd-funding platform to support a Delhi-based NGO for animals. At that time, he had told us, “The pandemic has affected all of us in one way or the other. I feel that during these difficult times, we should also take care of stray animals. They have no one to feed them. I can’t imagine what they must be going through presently. I am just making a small effort from my end by associating with a crowd-funding platform. I urge everyone to come forward and make some contribution so that these poor creatures don’t suffer on streets.”

The actor also appealed to his fans on social media to come forward and support the campaign.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:25 AM

#NewEntry: Alan Kapoor to play the antagonist in Pinjara Khubsurti Ka

Actor Alan Kapoor, who was last seen in Pyaar Ki Luka Chuppi, which ended in September last year, is all set to join the cast of Saurabh Tewari’s Pinjara Khubsurti Ka. The show features Riya Sharma and Saahil Uppal as the lead couple. As reported by us earlier, the show went in for a time leap of 22 years, paving way for a reincarnation track. We had also reported that Madhuri Sanjeev and Sanjay Swaraj would play Saahil’s mother and Riya’s father respectively. We have now learnt that Alan has been signed to play the antagonist on the show. He has already commenced the shoot.

The actor tells us, “I play Ishaan, a rich spoilt brat. He studies in the same college as Mayura (Riya). He is strong-headed and always does what he wants to without thinking twice.”

Alan is excited about playing a negative character on the small screen. He admits that he was a bit apprehensive in the beginning, but decided to take it up as a challenge. “I have always played positive parts and this is the first time that I am playing a quintessential negative character. Before this, I had played a criminal in a three-episode story in a show. When this offer came my way, I wasn’t sure about taking it up. But I also wanted to explore more shades as an artiste. So, I asked my followers on social media and encouraged by the response I got from them, I accepted this part,” he shares.

Alan is returning to TV after nine months. He went back to his hometown, Agra, after Pyaar Ki Luka Chuppi wrapped up. He says, “After spending quality time with my parents, I shot for a film, which has a Punjabi backdrop. It also features Rajpal Yadav and Hemant Pandey. It is a comedy with a social message. I was also busy travelling and exploring new places, something that I am very passionate about.”

Tags
colors tv, Future Story so far, Latest News, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Articles, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Awards, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Forum, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Future Story, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Gallary, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka IndiaForum, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Interview, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Latest Update, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka New Star Cast, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Photos, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Pictures, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Shocking News, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Social Media updates, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Spoiler, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Star Cast, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Stars, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Story, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Story sofar, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Today Episode, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Tomorrow Spoiler, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Videos, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Written update, Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Yesterday Episode, Pinjara Khubsurti Ka, star cast, story, tv shows, Unknown Facts

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->