Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup follows five couples from the hit WE tv show

Views: 3210  
Old 05-30-2019, 01:09 PM

Default Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup follows five couples from the hit WE tv show

LOVE AFTER LOCKUP
Life After Lockup Recap: Who’s Cheating On Who?
  • Life After Lockup is almost over, and things are getting so spicy. Somehow Lacey is still successfully playing two men and leaving both pining after her. She is great at what she does. I’ll leave it at that. Also, how crazy is it that Angela is still marrying Tony? It’s a little shocking that she hasn’t kicked him to the curb, He is a USER who will NEVER change. Angela would be wall advice to do that rather quickly at this point.
About
  • The one storyline that still shocks me every week is the Michael Simmons and Sarah Simmons drama. There is so much at stake, and neither of them wants to fully accommodate the others. That’s no tall task! Them having *** is going to be such a game-changer. Well, we’ll see I suppose. The other crazy story right now is Tracie Wagaman refusal to seek help for her ongoing addiction. It would be nice if she fixed herself, but she seems determined to remain a mess.
Monday Morning Tea- March 16, 2020: The Stories You Need To See
  • We can’t cover every news story ourselves. Fortunately, there are a lot of great sources for reality TV news and gossip. Check out these links from some of our favorite sites in the March 16 edition of Monday Morning Tea.
  • 90 Day Fiance,Keeping up with the Kardashians,Life After Lockup,Love After Lockup,Project Runway,Reality Links,Teen Mom

Tuesday Morning Tea- March 10, 2020: The Stories You Need To See
  • We can’t cover every news story ourselves. Fortunately, there are a lot of great sources for reality TV news and gossip. Check out these links from some of our favorite sites in the March 10 edition of Tuesday Morning Tea.
  • Dancing With The Stars,Flipping Out,Life After Lockup,Love After Lockup,Reality Links,Teen Mom
Marcelino Santiago Life After Lockup
  • No other show on television gets as crazy Life After Lockup. Michael Simmons finding out on last week’s episode that Sarah Simmons had custody of the kids was wild. He had no idea about it at all. Total blindside! Speaking of love triangles, Lacey is flirting with disaster right now. She ran right to John after learning Shane cheated, but is that a better option? Neither men appear to have their lives together.
  • I don’t know what is going on with Marcelino Santiago, but he better not break Brittany Santiago’s heart. She doesn’t deserve it! Whatever he is hiding, he needs to come clean ASAP. On the crazy side of things, Andrea Edwards has totally lost it. She’s convinced Lamar Jackson is cheating and won’t listen to reason. She won’t even hear him out. Could Lamar have actually stepped out on his wife and risked his future?
Lacey Life After Lockup
  • The heat on Life After Lockup has been cranked up to an all time high this season. Tracie Wagaman is in legal trouble once again, and Clint Brady is devastated. As hard has she tries, she can’t get her act together. I’m not sure how much longer Clint can stand by his goddess. Something’s got to give. Speaking of giving, Shane gave Lacey is a massive surprise on last week’s Life After Lockup episode. He CHEATED. OUCH.
  • Andrea Edwards and Lamar Jackson look closer to divorced than ever before. The end might be near for them. Their lifestyles don’t mesh at all, and they appear headed for a nasty split. They tried! On the subject of nasty, there is nothing civil at all between Sarah Simmons and Michael Simmons. Megan J is far from the biggest issue facing them. His thirst for side woman and drama is really hurting his kids. Sarah’s next move will be crucial.
Sarah Simmons Life After Lockup
  • Last week’s episode of Life After Lockup was so explosive, and this one just might top that. Michael Simmons is finally making an effort to see his kids, but Sarah Simmons isn’t having it. She’s freaking out at the fact that he brought a woman on the trip with him. She thinks it might be Megan J, but this love triangle just became a quartet. Michael has so many women in his life, it gets a little hard to keep up. I’ve never seen someone fall “in love” with so many people in my life.
  • On the other side of the country things are getting serious in Brittany Santiago’s world. She’s trying to locate the children she gave up for adoption. It’s a daunting task, but she seems up to it. Marcelino Santiago however, doesn’t seem all that into the idea. To add icing on top of an already stacked episode, Lacey and her merry men are back. John is out of jail, and Shane has a secret. Oh boy, this should be oh so good. She is a master chess player it seems.
Tracie Wagaman Life After Lockup
  • I was SOOOOO sick last week. FULL DYING. My sincerest apologies for not giving you a Life After Lockup recap. However, this week we are back, and the show is just as good as ever. The drama! Michael Simmons is talking to so many women, I don’t know how he can keep it straight. Sarah Simmons and Megan J are far from the only women in his revolving door of trysts. In addition to them, for SOME reason Angela keeps taking back Tony. Ugh. Just stop.
  • Brittany Santiago has been through the ringer with her mother, and the stress is high. She and Marcelino Santiago are having a baby, but her past might be a bump in the road. The biggest WTF out of this group right now is Andrea Edwards and Lamar Jackson’s marriage. They aren’t happy at all. They have nothing in common. Why are they still a thing? I have a feeling her trying to convert him isn’t going to go well at all.
Michael Simmons Life After Lockup
  • Keep hitting us with more sizzling drama Life After Lockup. No show does it better. These people are all crazy, but viewers love it. Michael Simmons is running the best game on this show, with Lacey a close second. How Megan J is still entangled in his web is beyond my level of comprehension. At least Sarah Simmons removed herself from that situation. Even John is lucky. Sure he is in jail, but now he’s out of Lacey’s manipulative orbit.
  • One of the saddest things to watch is the state of Clint Brady’s marriage to Tracie Wagaman. Honestly, their entire life in general is hard to watch. I truly thought she turned her life around. Obviously I was wrong, and that is so sad to see. You never want to see someone’s life crumble the way hers is right now. Hopefully this episode gives us some updates on what the future holds for this controversial couple.

Latest News in General Discussion