Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips


SAP HR FREE Training Schedule


Reply
Views: 32223  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.61 average. Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-02-2009, 12:18 PM
akhilesh dubey akhilesh dubey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: (INDIA)
Posts: 210
Default SAP-HR training

Dear Tarun,

On the home page you will find a option buy now jus fill up the required information and pay the amount online.


Enjoy learning with Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun View Post
how to pay u the amount of $20.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-02-2009, 01:47 PM
dryakp dryakp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 131
Default SAP Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
It was not DELAY

Its was mis-communication

May be we sent to ur paypal id mail id.

Any way will get today

HI,

I did n't get the user name and password yet,please send me the details to anoopkpaul@gmail.com i don't have any paypal id,

Thanks

Anoop
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:24 PM
freesaphr freesaphr is offline
Award Winner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,496
Default

Hi

We send the same to your EMAIL ID.

Delay happen because we got the payment on 01.02.2008.

Thanks




Quote:
Originally Posted by dryakp View Post
HI,

I did n't get the user name and password yet,please send me the details to anoopkpaul@gmail.com i don't have any paypal id,

Thanks

Anoop
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:53 PM
kanakzz kanakzz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Default

ohh today is 4th feb .. can i still join this training .. please inform me at the earliest.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,441
Default

Hi

You can join the SECOND BATCH

Starting from 15.02.2009 - 14.03.2009

More reach us : info@wikinewforum.com

Thanks
Wiki


Quote:
Originally Posted by kanakzz View Post
ohh today is 4th feb .. can i still join this training .. please inform me at the earliest.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 AM
dininaus dininaus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7
Default Can I able to enrol for the training?

Hi there

I am a new member, can I able to enrol for the 2nd batch. I would also appreciate if you could clarify bit more about how the training session works?


Thanks
Dinesh
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-10-2009, 04:41 AM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,441
Default

Hi

Send a email to : info@wikinewforum.com

Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by dininaus View Post
Hi there

I am a new member, can I able to enrol for the 2nd batch. I would also appreciate if you could clarify bit more about how the training session works?


Thanks
Dinesh
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-16-2009, 06:16 AM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,441
Default

Hi All

Today evening 7.00 P.M (IST) Training will start with password.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 PM
dininaus dininaus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7
Default How to pay and enroll

Hi Administrator

I want to join 3rd batch, I think its starting on 1st march. Please confirm the timings and also let me know how to pay for it.

Cheers
Dinesh
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-26-2009, 02:17 AM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,441
Default

Hi Dinesh.

Yes 3rd batch going to start from 01.03.2009 and timing as we said you can take at ant time.

And Payment you can see the home page CLICK ONE PAYPAL ICON.

Thanks
WIKI



Quote:
Originally Posted by dininaus View Post
Hi Administrator

I want to join 3rd batch, I think its starting on 1st march. Please confirm the timings and also let me know how to pay for it.

Cheers
Dinesh
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sap

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.