Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips


SAP HR FREE Training Schedule


Reply
Views: 32194  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.61 average. Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-27-2009, 01:58 PM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,422
Default

Hi

February first batch going to start from 01.02.2009 to 03.03.2009.

And Second batch going to start from 15.02.2009 to 14.03.2009

Every batch will have 30 days of duration and we will support on your resume building and interviews tips and also providing info about the vacancies & emails ID's of HR's.

All the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marique24 View Post
Hi,

I just joined this forum and its already late to register as the program has already started. Any re-runs lined up for this?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:05 PM
shanti shanti is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 75
Default Paid the amount

Hi I am Shanti ,
I paid $20 yesterday by my hubby bhimalingeshwarappa geera's account and my mail ID is ujwala_geera@yahoo.com. I just got the payment receipt but I didn't get the password so that I can log in to this sap online trainng with real time screen shots.
If the batch is full then atleast I should get the password atleast so that i could log on to next batch.
please help,
Shanti
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:19 PM
freesaphr freesaphr is offline
Award Winner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,496
Default

Hi

Password will get on 31.01.2009

Hope you will ready for training.


Regards
SAP HR Trainer
Sponsored by Wiki
www.wikinewforum.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by shanti View Post
Hi I am Shanti ,
I paid $20 yesterday by my hubby bhimalingeshwarappa geera's account and my mail ID is ujwala_geera@yahoo.com. I just got the payment receipt but I didn't get the password so that I can log in to this sap online trainng with real time screen shots.
If the batch is full then atleast I should get the password atleast so that i could log on to next batch.
please help,
Shanti
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:39 PM
shanti shanti is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 75
Default Thanks

Thank You,
I will be waiting for the password.
Please send my password to my mail Id ujwala_geera@yahoo.com. ok.
And will I be eligible for training from 2nd feb i.e., 1st batch or 15th feb i,e., 2nd batch?
shanti
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-28-2009, 06:02 PM
freesaphr freesaphr is offline
Award Winner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,496
Default

Hi

Wiki will send the password.

And you can attend on 01.02.2009 batch.

Regards
SAP HR Trainer
Sponsored by Wiki
www.wikinewforum.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanti View Post
Thank You,
I will be waiting for the password.
Please send my password to my mail Id ujwala_geera@yahoo.com. ok.
And will I be eligible for training from 2nd feb i.e., 1st batch or 15th feb i,e., 2nd batch?
shanti
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
mili_sinhara mili_sinhara is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mili_sinhara@yahoo.com View Post
Hi,

Greetings!!!

How to pay $20?How will you start?at what time?Can we copy & Paste?How will we learn from website?I mean to say you will daily post sap-hr forum.

I am so so happy.........................

Many Thanks,
Mili
Sir,

Yesterday I have deposited Rs. 980 Cash from sayajigunj brach from baroda from gujarat.

I have not received any reply from your side did you received or not?

Pl.give user id & password.

I am tense.

No reply from your side regarding money.

Pl. reply.


Regards,
mili
________
ISLAM FORUMS

Last edited by mili_sinhara; 05-03-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-30-2009, 11:42 AM
mili_sinhara mili_sinhara is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Default Pl.reply

Sir,

Hope you are doing well


Did you received Rs.980?which i had deposited cash from sayajigunj branch from baroda (gujarat)yesterday.


I had sent mail three time for Rs980.no reply from your side.


I am too tense.

Pl.give user id & password to access this sap tool.


Pl.reply.


Kind regards,
Mili
________
Sick from nexium

Last edited by mili_sinhara; 05-03-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-30-2009, 01:04 PM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,422
Default

Hi

Sorry for the delay.

Wiki will send the password on 31.01.2009

And you can attend on 01.02.2009 batch.

Regards
Wiki
www.wikinewforum.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mili_sinhara@yahoo.com View Post
Sir,

Hope you are doing well


Did you received Rs.980?which i had deposited cash from sayajigunj branch from baroda (gujarat)yesterday.


I had sent mail three time for Rs980.no reply from your side.


I am too tense.

Pl.give user id & password to access this sap tool.


Pl.reply.


Kind regards,
Mili
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,422
Default

Hi

Sorry for the delay. Wiki send email.

Please check.

Saying that...

Wiki will send the password on 31.01.2009

And you can attend on 01.02.2009 batch.

Regards
Wiki
www.wikinewforum.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by mili_sinhara@yahoo.com View Post
Sir,

Hope you are doing well


Did you received Rs.980?which i had deposited cash from sayajigunj branch from baroda (gujarat)yesterday.


I had sent mail three time for Rs980.no reply from your side.


I am too tense.

Pl.give user id & password to access this sap tool.


Pl.reply.


Kind regards,
Mili
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-02-2009, 11:46 AM
tarun tarun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Default

how to pay u the amount of $20.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sap

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.