Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sony TV Show - Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update)

Views: 3358  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2020, 03:34 PM

Default Sony TV Show - Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update)

Latest Update:
  • Shaheer Sheikh aka Dev "I was so excited when I heard about the show's third season, the moment I got to know I just called up Supriya maa and told her you have to do this, you can't say know. No excuses. Because there were chances that she might not do the show as she had signed up something else. Maine actually woh haq jataya joh sirf Dev ka tha Ishwari par.."
  • Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes starrer Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi will be returning with season 3. The promos of the show are out and fans are super-excited to have Dev and Sonakshi back on television. Shaheer Sheikh, Erica Fernandes, Supriya Pilgaonkar and others are shooting Siliguri for the show. They met a lot of fans there in Siliguri and also clicked a lot of pictures with them.
TOP 5 Reasons to watch:
  • Simplicity: Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes starrer will began from July 12. Fans have been eagerly waiting for #Devakshi magic to begin. As the show is about to begin, we give you five reasons why one should watch Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3. The first reason would be simplicity. In a world filled overtly with drama, the simplicity depicted by the protagonists Dev and Sonakshi established an instant connect with the viewers. Their love echoes through simple gestures, sometimes unspoken... in a way telling their fans that in love, it is the little things that matter.
  • As real as it gets: The camaraderie between #Devakshi has especially been loved because it reflects nuggets of reality. While Dev is a man who seems perfect from the outside, but is deeply complex within, Sonakshi is a strong woman who always stands up for herself and her beliefs.
  • The shades of today’s woman: Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi moved with the times by showcasing Sonakshi multitasking as a wife, daughter-in-law, mother and also a successful career woman.
  • Understanding & Maturity: Dev and Sonakshi have an innate understanding with each other, and that is an essential ingredient in every love story. They have their chemistry, but also conflicts. There are moments of anger, but they share a lot of love equally. They go separate ways, but also come together. The couple moves along with the high and lows of their relationship based on a strong understanding and maturity.
  • Living all the colors of love: Love goes through all seasons, and true love withstands every storm. The third season of the show unfolds a new chapter in Dev and Sonakshi's story as a reminder for couples that experiencing different shades and phases of love only adds more color to the relationship rather than making it fade away.
After two successful seasons of Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes are all set to entertain fans once again and Dev and Sonakshi in the third season.
  • In the new promo, Shaheer Shaikh and Erica Fernandes reprise their on-screen characters of Dev and Sonkashi with veteran actress Supriya Pilgaonkar as Dev’s mother Ishwari. The promo highlights the changing dynamics in a much-in-love couple over a period of time. The tagline of the show this time is Rishton ki gehraai mein pyaar hai ya daraar?

Story, About:

The show explores work in progress relationship of Dev and Sonakshi. Dev is a successful business tycoon who lives with his mother Ishwari and three sisters. Dev was only eight years old when he lost his father. His mother Ishwari had to make a lot of sacrifices for the upbringing of her children. Dev owes everything to his mother and has a feeling of indebtedness and complete devotion for her. Sonakshi is a young and vibrant nutritionist who is hired by Dev to take care of Ishwari's health. Sparks fly between Dev and Sonakshi and they fall in love. When Ishwari comes to know about their relationship she is heartbroken as she fears that she will be replaced by Sonakshi in Dev's life.When Dev realizes that his mother does not approve of this relationship. He takes a practical decision and decides to part ways. But, can he truly let go?

Interesting Facts

• Shaheer Sheikh who plays Dev Dixit is a superstar in Indonesia. Erica Fernandes who has made her television debut with this show, had done around eight films.
  • The show is shot in Mumbai, but set in Delhi.
  • Shaheer sheikh (dev) actually ate quite a few chilies during a scene in the show to make it look real.
  • Due to the popularity of their on screen chemistry Shaheer & Erica were also featured in a commercial of Asian Paints.
  • The show became the most popular feature show on Indian Television on the basis of The Times of India's conducted poll on Twitter in late March 2017. The poll, which ran for 24 hours on the social media site had fans voting from all over the globe and Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi stood victorious over the others with a total of 56 per cent people voting in its favour. The total of this show is more than the total of the rest of the three shows combined.
  • Chemistry between Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes was appreciate by critics and audience. Fans referring their pair by the portmanteau "DevAkshi" or "Sharica".
WikiNewForum Reviews
  • Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is a today's generation mature and realistic love story of Dev Dixit, a successful business magnate and Sonakshi Bose, a successful nutritionist. Dev is charming, stubborn, rude yet passionate about excelling in life due to his horrifying past. Sonakshi is a academician who has just focused on her career till date. When their paths get crossed, they passionately fall for each other.
  • Apart from Dev and Sonakshi, Dev's mother plays a prominent part in the show. All the characters are very realistic and interesting. Dev is indebted to his mother and shares a very warm relation with her but she doesn't approve of his relation with Sonakshi. Thus the couple decides to part ways.
  • The concept of the show is newer seen before. The actors, writers, directors, creatives and other crew are fabulous which comes to know from this show which is such a beautiful product of their hard work.
  • The show has a very strong star cast. All the actors are versatile and flawless when it comes to any type of scenes. Also the lead couple of the show create a good charisma on screen.
  • On the whole, KUCH RANG PYAR KE AISE BHI is a revitalizing take on romance and relationships. Undoubtedly, the most unique show on Indian television.
  • Watch this unusual representation of love and get mesmerized!
Negative Reviews:
  • What a convoluted name as with all Indian soaps : Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
  • In the earlier episodes I used to get irritated at the regressive plot, Supriya Pilgaonkar the mother obsessed with her son Dev, Sonakshi bending over backward to please them all. I skipped quite a few episodes but always caught up on the written updates on tellyupdates and other such sites. But this soap is sort of addictive and whenever I am free at 9.30pm I have to confess that I make it a point to watch!
  • I didn't like Dev's acting in the beginning but it has sort of grown on me now. Erica is too stilted even now. Bejoy and Asha are believable. Supriya was good earlier but is too over the top now. Mamaji is great. Mami and Vicky's machinations are well enacted.
  • Golu is ever so cute but Suhana comes across as stilted as does Sonakshi.
  • Hopefully the plot will speed up and it will all end as happy families reunited ever after, or whatever the plot holds but for heaven sake make it quick.
  • Having said all the above, I must add that I completely lost interest in Yeh Rishta Sajhedari and Beyhadh is a bit too creepy for comfort. Bade Bhaiya which I actually enjoyed finished very quickly. Baajirao seems interesting but I haven't actually started watching, so by default for the time being Kuch Rang Pyar Aise Bhi is the soap of choice!
Positive Reviews
  • Words can't describe how much I loved this show. TBH I don't like to watch Drama shows. This is the only drama series I followed without missing an episode. A sensible and realistic story. Not overdrametic like other TV Series. No stupid death, kidnapping or Punar Janam trakes. Performance of the cast were amazing. Shaheer and Erica make up a very good pair. Their chemistry was amazing and so natural. Shaheer and Supriya's bonding was great as well. Shaheer Sheikh's performance as Dev Dixit was absolute exceptional. Erica did great job as Dr. Sonakshi. She is a natural actress and expressions were amazing. Supriya ma'am as Ishwari Dixit also deserve standing ovation for her performance.
  • This show made me happy, this was our stress buster. If you haven't seen the show then go and watch the show on YouTube or SonyLiv. This is arguably the best drama genre's TV series.
  • A realistic and mature story which is very very different from the stuff being showed on other shows. The best thing is that the the show doesn't drag any particular angle and the story keeps progressing fast. It might be low on TRP because less number may be watching when it airs on TV. But when it comes online, this show has a huge popularity on social media.
  • Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now. Plot is realistic and so are the situations. Nothing seems dragged. As far as TRP is concerned, it will definitely shoot up soon. The actors perform really well. The audience does need a change from all the rubbish Naagins on the TV currently. This show offers the needed respite from all the negativity being shown on TV. Cheers… Long way to go
  • Yash Patnaik's KUCH RANG PYAR KE AISE BHI is a sweet romantic love story with family values as well. The fabulous music score, amazing actors and great story line makes it a visual treat which doesn't let the slow pace affect the movie watching experience in any way.
    Shaheer Sheikh as Dev and Erica as Sonakshi just nail it in every scene they do. Also they share a sizzling and crackling chemistry. The story, screenplay and dialogues are also very very good.
    On whole it is a very wonderful show to watch. You will end your day with a smile. You will imagine yourself in the place of the characters. Everything is so realistic and relatable that you will definitely enjoy watching this show which is nothing less than a film.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2020, 03:39 PM

Default Star Cast of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 1, 2, 3

Shaheer Sheikh is a lawyer turned Indian television actor and model.

He is best known for his lead role of Dev Dixit in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016) and Warrior Arjuna in mythological show Mahabharat (2013). He has also played the role of Vir Mehra in the series Kya Mast Hai Life, Anant Bajpai in Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal, Nana Sahib in the show Jhansi Ki Rani and Salim in Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali. Currently, he portrays Abir Rajvansh in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.

Due to his popularity in Indonesia, he has also starred in the Indonesian film Turis Romantis and the television series, Cinta Di Langit Taj Mahal. He has also hosted Asia's Got Talent and Indonesian reality show, Panah Asmara Arjuna. He also acted in the Indonesian television show, Roro Jonggrang.

Unknown Facts
  • Eaned 1st & 4th spot respectively in the Times list of 20 Most Desirable Men on Indian Television in 2017 and 2018.
  • He has completed his schooling from Hari Singh Higher Secondary School, Jammu.
  • Owns an event management company.
  • Has done his graduation in Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) from New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
  • Parents are Mr. Shahnawaz Sheikh and Mrs. Dilshad Sheikh.
  • Has worked as a lawyer before turning into model and actor.
  • He is a big star in Indonesia.
  • In 2016 & 2018, he was placed 25th and 17th position respectively in Eastern Eye's 50 ***iest Asian Men List.
  • In 2016, 2017 and 2018 he has been part of Biz Asia's TV Personality List in 13th, 19th and 23rd place respectively.
  • Was chosen to participate in the Torch Relay in 2018 Asian Games by the Indonesian Government as in being the first and only Indian till date to achieve this feat.
  • Hosted the Indonesia's franchise of Asia's Got Talent and the Indonesian reality show, Panah Asmara Arjuna.

Erica Jennifer Fernandes known by her stage name Erica Fernandes, is an Indian actress and model. She is best known for playing Dr. Sonakshi Bose in Sony TV's Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016) and Prerna Sharma in Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2018). She also appears in several Kannada, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu films. Prior to her film career, she took part in the Femina Miss India 2012 beauty pageant.

Supriya Pilgaonkar was born on August 17, 1967 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India as Supriya Sabnis. She is an actress and casting director, known for Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016), Tu Tu Main Main (1994) and Khoobsurat (1999). She has been married to Sachin Pilgaonkar since 1985. They have one child

Jagat Rawat also known as Jagat Singh Rawat is a trained actor from bhartandu natya academe of dramatics art .he joined national school of drama repertory company as an actor in 1998 and worked there till 2004,after that he joined Bollywood and worked in films like hijack,ye fasley,commando,razz 3,Aurangzeb,no one ****ed Jessica,mountain man. He also acted in TV shows like Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi, powder,seven,guter gu 2,nisha aur uske cusins

Moon Banerrjee (born 23 April 1969) is an Indian television actress who rose to fame with Balaji Telefilms' Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Sampada. Moon was born in Kolkata, and was raised in Jamshedpur and Mumbai. A well known face in advertising circles. Her real name is Mohua. Her father's elder brother kept the name Moonmoon because he loved actress Munmun Sen. Her biggest break was Shobna Desai's Babul Ki Duwayen Leti JaA on Zee TV. After that she did the role of Anuj Saxena's sister in Kkusum and left it. It is advertising which gave me recognition and not the TV Serials. She started as the young Horlicks mom in an ad made by Pradeep Saarkar. She is also in Kassauti Zindagi Kay as Sampada. Her first brush with the industry was when she was still in school. A photographer spotted her and approached her for a calendar shoot. After doing a few shows initially, she took a break to focus on her studies. After completing her studies, she did a Bangladeshi film, and thereafter started working with TV again. Moon has done over a 100 TV commercials including the well acclaimed Sunsilk ad by Ram Madhvani. Her claim to fame was with Balaji Telefilms mega drama Kasautii Zindagi Kay. Post that, she has done a number of well known shows including Sasural Genda Phool. She has also done a Telugu film called Yagnam.

Moon Banerrjee was earlier married to film director Gautam Joglekar who is the son of noted filmmaker/ screenwriter Sai Paranjpye. Moon is now married to producer Neeraj Sharma since August 15, 2010 and they have a 4 year old son Rumeer.

Mushtaq Khan is known for his work on Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016), Hera Pheri (2000) and A Mighty Heart (2007).
Old 06-01-2020, 03:40 PM

Default Erica Fernandes on Return of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi: It’s a sense of nostalgia as once again on public demand the show is coming back on air!

Amongst some of the best reruns of the lot, Sony TV's 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' is all set to make a comeback on screen once again as well. The show starring Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh gained immense love from the viewers.

Indian television has recently been loaded with some of the best and iconic reruns of shows, which the audiences have been welcoming back with lots of love!

Amongst some of the best runners of the lot, Sony TV's 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' is all set to make a comeback on screen once again as well. The show starring Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh gained immense love from the viewers.

While fans are eagerly awaiting the return of their favourite show, the show's lead actress Erica Fernandes is also very happy to see her debut show making a comeback on screen again. She shares, "It's a great feeling to have the show back on air after 4 years. 4 years ago we went on air, it was a leap year and the show is going to be airing again in a leap year. It just reminds me of how when the show started and we received so much love from everyone and then when we had to unfortunately go off air, how the fans of the show got together, became one and made sure the show came back on air by asking the channel to get the show back through various means . And this is just a sense of nostalgia because once again on public/fan demand the show is coming back on air now. It's such a great feeling to have been a part of such a beautiful show and especially debuting with it."
Old 06-02-2020, 07:00 AM

Default Shaheer Sheikh: Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi is one of my favourite shows!

Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi is all set to rerun on the TV screen in the midst of the ongoing lockdown. India Forums got in touch with the lead actor of the show, Shaheer Sheikh to know about his reaction to the same.

Shaheer Sheikh is one of the most loved actors of the Television industry. From his character in Navya, Mahabharat, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi to now in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, Shaheer has managed to captivate the audience's attention with his brilliant performance.

Now, one of his popular shows, Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi is all set to rerun on the TV screen in the midst of the ongoing lockdown. India Forums got in touch with the Actor to know about his reaction to the same.

Talking to India Forums, Shaheer shared, "I am very happy and excited. I have some very beautiful memories of working on the show. Very rarely you get the opportunity to work with a team like that. I mean the channel, production house, directors, writers, cast and crew, everything was perfect and on point. And It’s one of my fav shows."

'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' was amongst some of the best runners. Shaheer and Erica's crackling chemistry was loved by the audience and the fans fondly referred to them as #Devashi. Even after four years of the show, the cast and crew share a close bond.

Tags
Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 2021, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 2022, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3, kuch rang pyar ke 4, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 2, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi 3, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Background music, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Download, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi First Episode, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Last Episode, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Latest News, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Lead, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi mp3, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi News, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Photos, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Repeat, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 2, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 3, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 3 all episodes, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 3 cast, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 3 promo, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 3 story, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 3 time, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 4, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Songs, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi STar Cast, kuch rang pyar ke season 1, kuch rang pyar ke season 2, kuch rang pyar ke season 3 episode 3, kuch rang pyar ke season 3 time, Shaheer Sheik, sony tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->