Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Malayalam Web Series Me Myself And I All Episodes, New Star Cast, Story

Views: 646  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-18-2022, 12:24 PM

Default Malayalam Web Series Me Myself And I All Episodes, New Star Cast, Story

Latest Update:
  • 'Me Myself And I' season 1 ends; Ahaana Krishna shares the BTS video featuring her 'epic fall'
  • Ahaana Krishna's web series 'Me Myself and I' has managed to win hearts with its intriguing storyline. The seven-episode series recently had its season one's final episode and the fan are already asking for the next season.
  • Interestingly, actress Ahaana Krishna, who plays Malu in the series, has recently shared a hilarious BTS video from the location. In the video, the actress can be seen falling on the floor during the shoot. Her funny caption for the same is worth a mention.
  • "Smooth like ****er I don’t fall often , but when I do … it’s usually quite epic. On this day , while shooting for the 6th Episode of Me , Myself & I … I royally tripped on my skirt and fell down , also dropping my director @abhilashsudhish ‘s then brand new Phone PS - Thanks to my heavily layered skirt , I had no injury ( phone was also safe, god knows how though )," she wrote.
Here's the video:
  • 'Me Myself and I', directed by Abhilash Sudheesh, is an engaging tale where a young girl named, Malu, meets her 52-year-old self, Malavika, and her childhood avatar, Malutty on a random night. The interesting conversations between the past, present, and future makes it a must-watch for thriller loves. The first season of the series has ended leaving many questions behind and the fans are eagerly waiting for the next season.
  • Along with Ahaana Krishna, Manampole Mangalyam actress Meera Nair is seen playing yet another lead role in the series.

Tags
Ahaana Krishna, malayalam, Malayalam TV Shows, Malayalam Web Series, Me Myself And I, Me Myself And I 2022, Me Myself And I 2023, Me Myself And I Season 1, Me Myself And I Season 2

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->