Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Marathi 3 - Meenal Shah Latest Updates, New Films, New TV Shows, New Projects

Views: 501  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-03-2022, 03:08 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Marathi 3 - Meenal Shah Latest Updates, New Films, New TV Shows, New Projects

Bigg Boss Marathi season 3 concluded on December 26. The top 5 finalists of the show have won a million hearts but one contestant who is quite popular on social media and among the viewers is Roadies fame Meenal Shah. The eviction of Meenal in the Grand Finale was indeed a shocking one. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Meenal Shah spoke about her journey in the show, support she received from Roadies judges Rannvijay Singha and Prince Narula, and more.

​‘I always believed that I would survive’

Talking about her 100-day-journey in the house, Meenal Shah said, "My journey was so good. I always believed that I would survive in the house. I think more than survival, it's more challenging to keep yourself engaged in tasks and other activities and I tried my level best in all the tasks. I think that is one of the reasons I completed 100 days in the house and reached the finale. People called me Maharashtrachi Waghin (Maharashtra's Tigress) and I won the show"

‘I won the battle there’

Meenal says she is overwhelmed with the love. “I am so overwhelmed with the love I have received from everyone. I just can't get over it. The guests, who visited the house, always praised me. Host Mahesh Manjrekar sir always appreciated my performances. He always told me what was right and wrong but never ever said I played unfairly. I won the battle there.”

​‘I won the battle there’

Meenal says she is overwhelmed with the love. “I am so overwhelmed with the love I have received from everyone. I just can't get over it. The guests, who visited the house, always praised me. Host Mahesh Manjrekar sir always appreciated my performances. He always told me what was right and wrong but never ever said I played unfairly. I won the battle there.”

‘I was shocked but Mahesh sir’s gesture helped me recover’ Meenal said her eviction was shocking but Mahesh sir's gesture helped her forget it. She said, "Yes. I was totally shocked. I was devastated. I was the one who got evicted from the finale first and that is what surprised and shocked me the most. I removed my nameplate from the house and went out. Later, I went on the stage to speak with Mahesh sir and he applauded me for my journey and game-play. Mahesh sir later asked me to hand over my nameplate to him and said he will keep my nameplate with him. I was overwhelmed. It felt so good and helped me recover from the shock. It was an emotional moment for me.

Meenal said her eviction was shocking but Mahesh sir's gesture helped her forget it. She said, "Yes. I was totally shocked. I was devastated. I was the one who got evicted from the finale first and that is what surprised and shocked me the most. I removed my nameplate from the house and went out. Later, I went on the stage to speak with Mahesh sir and he applauded me for my journey and game-play. Mahesh sir later asked me to hand over my nameplate to him and said he will keep my nameplate with him. I was overwhelmed. It felt so good and helped me recover from the shock. It was an emotional moment for me.

​‘Thankful to Rannvijay Singha and Prince Narula’

Talking about the support from Roadies judges Rannvijay Singha and Prince Narula, Meenal said, "Yes I got to know about it when I came out of the house. I am so thankful to them. Rann sir (Rannvijay Singha) is like family to me and Prince Narula sir, too. They are my best buddies and so close to my heart. I feel so grateful and that I’ve received so much support and love from everywhere."

​‘I’ll miss Vishhal, Vikas and Sonali’

Meenal said she had a great bonding with Sonali Patil, Vikas Patil, and Vishhal Nikam and she will miss them. Meenal said, "I have a great bond with Sonali Patil. She was, she is and she will always be a special person in my life. Sonali has a special place in my heart. I actually love my entire Team B (includes Vikas Patil, Vishhal Nikam, and Sonali Patil). They are special for me and I will miss them for sure.”

Tags
Bigg Boss Marathi 3, marathi, Marathi TV Stars, Meenal Shah

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->