Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

10 Shweta Tiwari's struggles, family and professional life

Views: 1268  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-04-2021, 02:32 PM

Default 10 Shweta Tiwari's struggles, family and professional life

Shweta Tiwari has not had it easy. Here's looking at the challenges she has faced in her personal and professional life and how she overcame them.

First marriage with Raja Chaudhary

Shweta tied the knot with actor Raja Chaudhary in 1998 and gave birth to their first child - daughter Palak - in 2000. However, in 2007, she filed a case against her husband on the grounds of domestic violence. There were reports of Raja misbehaving with her even on the shoots of her daily soaps.

TV shows

Shweta made her television debut in 1999 with TV show Kaleerein. She then went on to do Aane Wala Pal and Kaahin Kissii Roz before she got her big break as Prerna in Kasautti Zindagii Kay. Some of the other hit shows she has been a part of include Parvarrish, Begusarai and Mere Dad Ki Dulhan.

Winning Bigg Boss 4

In 2010, Shweta took the big leap of leaving her daughter with her parents and taking up Bigg Boss. The show gave her immense fame and she went on to become the winner of the controversial reality show.

Second marriage with Abhinav Kohli

Shweta Tiwari remarried in 2013. Her marriage with Abhinav Kohli was all good until she gave birth to her baby boy Reyansh in 2016. Reports of trouble in her marriage began to surface the next year. Reportedly, the actress also filed a complaint against him and it was Palak who accused him of slapping her.

Talking openly about her troubled relationships

Shweta has been open about her troubled relationships and divorces. At an event in 2019, she revealed how her husband Abhinav Kohli was like an 'infection in her body' and she had to remove it to feel healthy and better again.

Fighting for son's custody

Shweta has fought a long battle against her husband Abhinav Kohli for the custody of her son Reyansh. After the custody of her son stayed with her post the recent court order, she said, "Abhinav would follow me everywhere I went in the last two years. He would end up wherever I travelled with Reyansh for my shows and create a ruckus. It was mentally exhausting for both me and my child. He would not stop at that and would create a scene and end up at my doorstep anytime." (Photo: Instagram)

Weight loss

It is in 2020 that Shweta took to fitness in a big way. Her workouts and diet have led her to lose several kilos. She surprised everyone this year with her glamorous photoshoots flaunting her abs. Talking about her weight loss in a post, she had said that it requires 'dedication, a lot of self control and will power'. (Photo: Instagram)

Raising her kids as a single working mom

Shweta has been working full time to secure a living for her two children. She is the sole breadwinner. In fact, when she was questioned by Abhinav in the court for neglecting kids for work, she asserted that questioning her role as a working mother is questioning the right of every single parent who has to work for a living. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Abhinav Kohli, Begusarai, bigg boss 4, controversial, controversials, Kaahin Kissii Roz, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Palak, Parvarrish, photos, raja chaudhary, reality shows, Reyansh, shweta tiwari, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->