Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022 - 2023 Me Honaar Superstar - Aavaj Kunacha Maharashtracha Latest Updates, Participants, Contestants, Winner, Eliminations

Views: 110  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-12-2022, 06:01 AM

Default 2022 - 2023 Me Honaar Superstar - Aavaj Kunacha Maharashtracha Latest Updates, Participants, Contestants, Winner, Eliminations

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Reality singing show Me Honaar Superstar Superstar Chhote Ustad wrapped up its latest season recently and Shuddhi Kadam lifted the trophy as the winner. Soon after the grand finale, the makers announced a new season of the show and the latest update left the fans all excited. After featuring young music talents as the participants, the stage is set to invite passionate singers from all age groups.
Format, Auditions, Rules:
  • In the new season, the contestants in the age group of 4 to 70 will get a chance to show their talent.
  • Recently, the auditions for the show were conducted all over Maharashtra from which 71 contestants were initially selected. Out of these, 26 contestants have been selected for the mega audition round.
Judges:
  • Celebrities like Saleel Kulkarni, Bela Shende, Aadarsh Shinde will judge the show while actor Pushkar Shrotri will host the show.
  • Judge Bela Shende is excited about the new season. She said, "The age group is 4 to 70. So, the audience will be amazed at how to choose the best contestant. I don't think there is any age restriction. All we want is passion. Irrespective of the singer's age the performance gives you pure joy. Me Honaar Superstar, Aavaj Kunacha Maharashtracha is not just a competition but a musical festival."

Tags
Aadarsh Shinde, Bela Shende, marathi, Marathi TV Shows, Me Honaar Superstar, Me Honaar Superstar 1, Me Honaar Superstar 2, Me Honaar Superstar 2023, Me Honaar Superstar 3, Me Honaar Superstar Aavaj Kunacha Maharashtracha, Me Honaar Superstar Audions, Me Honaar Superstar Judges, Me Honaar Superstar Songs, Me Honaar Superstar Today Episode, Me Honaar Superstar TOP 10, Me Honaar Superstar top 15, Me Honaar Superstar top 50, Me Honaar Superstar Winners, Reality singing show, Saleel Kulkarni

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->