Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 5 - Sreerama Chandra Latest Updates, New Films, New TV Shows, New Projects

Views: 471  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2021, 02:35 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 5 - Sreerama Chandra Latest Updates, New Films, New TV Shows, New Projects

Latest Update:
  • Life after Bigg Boss:
  • Sreerama Chandra is set to host Indian Idol Telugu for a popular Telugu OTT platform. He has confirmed the same with a picture of the show's poster and wrote, "#teluguindianidol again Vote For Me I will sing I will anchor i will entertain (sic)". This show marks his OTT debut as a host. Sreerama Chandra has emerged as one of the five finalists of Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 5 fame Sreerama Chandra's search for Bigg Boss continues; see video
Life After:

• Popular playback singer of Indian Idol and Bigg Boss Telugu 5 fame Sreerama Chandra is engaging fans on social media with his unique stint - a search for Bigg Boss. He has been sharing pictures and videos of his search for Bigg Boss in his random outings. The latest one in this space is of Sreerama Chandra pointing at a mannequin and asking if it's Bigg Boss.He recently shared a picture with the mascot of a popular burger brand and asked if it was Bigg Boss.
  • Sreerama Chandra has recently met Ravi and his daughter Viya and one of his videos on Instagram has the two arguing over Bigg Boss with their soft toys. For the unversed, Ravi's little princess calls Sreerama Chandra 'mama' and has even sent an adorable note for him during Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
New Projects:
  • On the career front, Sreerama Chandra is set to host Indian Idol Telugu for a popular Telugu OTT platform. He has confirmed the same with a picture of the show's poster and wrote, "#teluguindianidol again Vote For Me I will sing I will anchor i will entertain (sic)". This show marks his OTT debut as a host. Sreerama Chandra has emerged as one of the five finalists of Bigg Boss Telugu 5.

Tags
Bigg Boss Telugu 5, Life After, Sreerama Chandra

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->