Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

“With Akshay Kumar, It Always Feels Like Going Back Home”: Katrina Kaif On Her Soorya

Views: 1807  
Old 07-09-2019, 06:13 AM

Default “With Akshay Kumar, It Always Feels Like Going Back Home”: Katrina Kaif On Her Soorya

Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif – a pair which took the Bollywood industry by storm with their oh-so-real chemistry. From Humko Deewana Kar Gaye to Namastey London, this pair has shared some dreamy movies in their filmography. They’re back together in Rohit Shetty’s Sooryavanshi and how we are already waiting for it.

Katrina was last seen in Salman Khan’s Bharat, and it just didn’t soar high at the box office as everyone wanted it to. The movie crossed the 200 crore mark, but that was never the target. Katrina, as of now, is busy with Sooryavanshi and she has shared some very interesting insights about it.

“With Akshay Kumar, It Always Feels Like Going Back Home”: Katrina Kaif On Her Sooryavanshi Co-StarIn an interview with Indian Express, the actress talked about Bharat and her role in it. She said, “Absolutely. It has been a life-changing character. I am glad I had the opportunity to explore the character. I gave it my soul and completely immersed myself in it. I am really looking forward to playing such diverse characters in the future.”

Was it different to go back with Akshay on the sets, she added, “Not at all. With him, it always feels like going back home. He is a wonderful co-star. Still so focussed and dedicated to his craft. He loves his craft and you can see that.” She also had some things to say about her director, Rohit Shetty, “He is very clear and precise about what he wants. He has an amazing team to support him.”

Trending

Just last month, the release date of “Sooryavanshi” was advanced to March 27, 2020, to avoid a clash with Salman Khan’s “Inshallah” at the box office.

The change in the release date did not go down well with a section of social media users.

Taking a dig at it in his own way, Shetty wrote on Instagram on Monday: “Kab aa rahe hain yeh important nahi hai… Kaise aa rahe hain woh dekho (It’s not important when we are coming, see how we are coming). Akshay Kumar in and as Sooryavanshi. Raw, real and rugged.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post “With Akshay Kumar, It Always Feels Like Going Back Home”: Katrina Kaif On Her Sooryavanshi Co-Star appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum