Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Rakhi Sawant

Views: 5350  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-07-2021, 02:00 PM

Rakhi Sawant cheers for Abhinav Shukla in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11; says ‘he will surely win because he isn’t scared of anything’

Bigg Boss 14 fame Rakhi Sawant recently interacted with the media and shared her opinion about the Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 contestants, on her day out in the city.
Rakhi gave some interesting answers when asked about her favourite contestants and who she thinks will win the show.

The actress shared that Divyanka Tripathi is her favourite and Abhinav Shukla will win the show for sure. Giving examples of his treks and his mountaineering s****s, Rakhi said that this would be the reason for his win in the show.She also revealed that Abhinav dreams of climbing Mt. Everest one day.
Talking about others, the Main Hoon Na actress shared that she also likes Arjun Bijlani and Vishal Aditya Singh and added that both of them and Abhinav have the potential to win the show.

Moving ahead, Rakhi shared her opinion on Shweta Tiwari and praised her for coming out strong after going through so much in life. Shweta is stronger than Nikki, she said.

Talking about her co-contestant from Bigg Boss 14, Nikki Tamboli, Rakhi said that although she is a strong girl, she sometimes gets scared while performing tasks. Prior to this, Rakhi also shared how saddening it was for her to hear about the sudden demise of Nikki's brother to Covid.

She also spoke about Rahul Vaidya having back issues and said, “Rahul Vaidya kyun gaya hai mujhe pata nahi. Uska to bohot back ka problem hai. But I pray for Rahul Vaidya ki wo sahi salamat wapas aa jaye. (I don’t know why Rahul Vaidya has gone. He has back issues. But I pray for him to return fit and fine).”

Further, when asked about what she would have feared if she had to go for Khatron Ke Khiladi, Rakhi said that she isn’t scared of anything. “I am not scared of anything at all,” she said. “Ye sher-wer, saanp-waanp ko to main nigal jati hoon. Ye choohe-bicchu kya hai ye (I can easily gulp down lions and snakes. And mice and scorpions are nothing for me),” she added. She continued with her hilarious talk and said that she belongs to Mowgli’s family.

Rakhi was last seen as a challenger in Bigg Boss 14 along with Rahul Vaidya, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli who are all set to begin shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.

Tags
bigg boss, Bigg Boss 14, Life After, rakhi sawant

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->