Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Contestants/Participants 'Devi Nagavalli' - Full Details, Controversies, Photos 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu 4

Views: 4230  
Old 09-05-2020, 04:26 PM

Default Contestants/Participants 'Devi Nagavalli' - Full Details, Controversies, Photos 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu 4

Born and brought up in Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh, Devi Nagavalli is a renowned Telugu news presenter and a journalist, currently working with a reputed news channel. She is popular for her on-ground reporting, striking interviews with political and film personalities. Devi holds a Bachelor's degree in Commerce and started her career as a graphic designer after completing a certificate course in it. She wanted to pursue the same but fate had other plans for her when she got selected for presenting news and later she pursued a diploma in Mass Communication.

Name: Devi Nagavalli
Claim to fame: 'Weekend Live Discussions'

Born and brought up in Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh, Devi Nagavalli is a renowned Telugu news presenter and a journalist, currently working with a reputed news channel TV9 Telugu. She is popular for her on-ground reporting, striking interviews with political and film personalities.

Her most notable work include Weekend Live Discussions, coverage of the Amarnath yatra in 2017, Indonesia Tsunami earthquake in 2018, Pulwama terror attack and Sri Lanka St. Anthony Church bomb blasts in 2019, Anveshana, to mention a few.

Devi holds a Bachelor's degree in Commerce and started her career as a graphic designer after completing a certificate course in it. She wanted to pursue the same but fate had other plans for her when she got selected for presenting news and later she pursued a diploma in Mass Communication.

She is reportedly the first Telugu news presenter to win 'TV News Presenter of the year' at the NT Awards in 2010. She was also conferred with the prestigious Nandi award for Telugu News reporting by the state government of Andhra Pradesh in 2009 and 2010 as well. Devi was also listed as one of the Most Desirable Women on TV-2017 by Hyderabad Times.

''Lady Boss'' as she calls herself to be, Devi is not new to controversies. While reporters Deepthi Nallamothu sustained in the BB house until finale in season 2, Jaffar got eliminated in the second week. It remains to be seen how Devi will perform in the reality TV series.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:33 PM

Devi Nagavalli known as Anchor Devi is a famous news presenter for Telugu channels, and she is also a journalist of India. She prominently works for channel TV9 for a long time. She is also called as TV9 Devi due to her work in that channel. Now Devi is among the few other people who are about to enter the Telugu Reality show – Big Boss from 6th September.

Tv9 Anchor Devi Nagavalli Biography

Tv9 Anchor Devi Nagavalli Personal Life

Devi was born and brought up at Rajahmundry. She has done a course of diploma in Mass Communication and then desired to become a journalist. She currently works for the TV9 Channel. she currently resides at Hyderabad along with her family. Though there is no information about her marriage, some sources say that she is not married.

Tv9 Anchor Devi Nagavalli Career

Devi As Tv Anchor

Devi is now working with TV 9 and is popular because of her show “Weekend Live Discussions”, where she as an anchor interviews big shots and famous personalities of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. She does both Political and Film interviews in order to promote a film or a party on a huge level. Her interviews are always controversial and become sensations on social media platforms. According to reports, Devi gets a whopping Salary from Tv 9 for her work.

Awards and Recognition:

Also, She also has good experience in the on-location reporting and has been excellent in sending the news to the people. She also achieved many rewards for her reporting. She has been the first news reporter from Telugu states to win the National Television’s award, Delhi in the year 2009. She also became the first news reporter to get awarded the NANDI Award in the year 2010 from the government of Andhra Pradesh. She got the same award yet again in the year 2019.
She was also listed in Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Women on Television, 2017 by Times of India. She commonly asked about the presentation of Women’s characterizations by filmmakers in her shows during film promotions.

Tv9 Anchor Devi Nagavalli Controversies in her Shows:

Devi in her shows got involved in many controversial situations. Recently, the Tollywood senior actor Suman warned Devi as she asked him questions which were inappropriate for his reputation. She also had an interview with Arjun Reddy Fame Vijay Deverakonda which turned out to be a sensational and satirical interview on her as she asked questions regarding the film. She has been a successful journalist throughout. She has also become an idol for many upcoming reporters and journalists.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:53 PM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Contestants to entertain with a new task; here's how Twitterati reacted to Devi's quirky one-liner and other performances

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 has yet another entertaining task that will give the housemates a new makeover as well. In the latest teaser of the upcoming task in BB Telugu 4, the housemates can be spotted donning new avatars. While Harika and others set the dance floor ablaze with their dance performances, Devi's quirky one-liner in the teaser is grabbing all the attention. She can be seen telling Divi, "His looks might be deceiving but he is such a flirt!"

While a section of netizens are busy guessing who it is, a few others are hailing Devi's gameplay. Another section of netizens is criticising Noel for his self-nomination game play in the latest nomination task.

Here are a few reactions:
- The upcoming episode is also likely to feature a hilarious play involving Gangavva, Harika and others as well.
- On the other hand, wild card contestant Kumar Sai entered the house in the previous episode and got nominated on his very first day in the BB house. Director Surya Kiran.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:35 PM

Devi Nagavalli gets eliminated; gives BFF Ariyana Glory immunity from nominations

Much against the expectations of fans, journalist Devi Nagavalli got eliminated from the show towards the end of the third week. The popular news presenter is the third contestant to get evicted in season 4.

She was directly nominated for elimination by Karate Kalyani who got evicted from the show last week. It was the 'Bigg Bomb' that Kalyani dropped on Devi who aspired to be the first female contestant to win the reality TV series in Telugu.

As a part of this week's Bigg Bomb, Devi gave BFF Ariyana immunity from next week's nominations which will take place in Monday's (September 28) episode. Ariyana and Devi shared a great rapport in the BB house. In her post-eviction interaction, Devi stated that she could explore and unveil her lesser-known side in the BB house and further gave the rest of the housemates a piece of advice. Upon the request of the inmates and host Nagarjuna, Devi left the housemates in tears with her song.

Devi had her share of differences and arguments with co-contestants Amma Rajasekhar, Lasya and Abhijeet. She even alleged that Rajasekhar is biased, did substandard comedy and described him as 'zero' in one of the previous weekend tasks. Notably, he consoled her after the elimination. She also accused the housemates of 'targeting' her who gave her an emotional farewell towards the end of the episode.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:08 PM

Karate Kalyani on #BringBackDeviNagavalli: It is a motivated and paid campaign; I will protest if the organisers take her back

Karate Kalyani on BringBackDeviNagavalli: It is a motivated and paid campaign; I will protest if the organisers take her back

Journalist Devi Nagavalli was evicted from Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 recently. The hashtag #BringBackDeviNagavalli is gaining steam on social media of late. Notably, it was evicted contestant Karate Kalyani who directly nominated Devi for eviction before stepping out of the house. In an exclusive chat with ETimes-TV, Kalyani shared her thoughts on the reasons behind nominating her, the hashtag #BringbackDeviNagavalli, her objection to Devi's comeback and much more.
(By SriRaam Chelluri)
by Sriram Chelluri

02/7I was the first one to pray for her

I didn't want to but then I was compelled to drop the Bigg Bomb on someone and I had to choose Devi Nagavalli. Even if I didn't, some or the other contestant would have nominated her this week. In fact, I prayed that she must not get evicted by any chance because I know I would have to bear the blame.

03/7If Devi is going back, Kalyani deserves a chance too

I will protest if the organisers bring her back. If she is going back, Kalyani and Surya Kiran also deserve a chance. I will not stay mum about it. There are many wanting my come back and perhaps they don't have the muscle to make noise on social media. I have the right to question and I will question injustice in any format.

04/7She is smart enough to project herself as she wants

I've seen her very closely than what has been projected in the one and a half-hour show. The Devi I saw had a mask. She mingles with people only when she wants to and has reservations about many things in the house. If she feels someone else might benefit out of doing something, she'll push herself to do it. There were instances when she was mum about issues without taking a stance. Maybe that face of hers wasn't shown to the viewers. Isolating herself from others and then blaming them for targeting her was a part of her strategy. Some of us didn't like that at all. Even if she survived now, people would have got to know her true face a few weeks later.

05/7The other side of Devi that I saw

I've seen her very closely than what has been projected in the one and a half-hour show. The Devi I saw had a mask. She mingles with people only when she wants to and has reservations about many things in the house. If she feels someone else might benefit out of doing something, she'll push herself to do it. There were instances when she was mum about issues without taking a stance. Maybe that face of hers wasn't shown to the viewers. Isolating herself from others and then blaming them for targeting her was a part of her strategy. Some of us didn't like that at all. Even if she survived now, people would have got to know her true face a few weeks later.

06/7Bigg Boss has his own script

Everyone has their own gameplay and so does Bigg Boss. You try to play your own way and the organisers play it their way. They might have thought Kalyani or Devi were not playing as they wanted us to and maybe that's why we are out.

07/7Lady Boss? There are more deserving contestants in the house

Everyone wants to be 'Lady Boss' - the first-ever female winner of the reality TV series. There's nothing wrong in dreaming about it. But let me tell you, there are better and more deserving contestants like Divi in the house than Devi. Divi, Harika and Lasya are more open, transparent without a hidden agenda.

Tags
1st Episode Bigg Boss Telugu 4, 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu, bigg boss, Bigg Boss - Season 4, bigg boss 4, Bigg Boss 4 Telugu, bigg boss telugu, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, contestants, Devi Nagavalli, Episode 1 Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Live Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Nominations Bigg Boss Telugu 4, participants, South TV Shows, Star Maa Live, Star Maa TV, telugu, Telugu Bigg boss 4, Watch Live Bigg Boss 4 Telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: