Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021 Indian Idol 12 Latest Updates, Winner, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Eliminations

Views: 24052  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-04-2021, 01:15 PM

Default Exclusive! Neha Kakkar and Himesh Reshammiya resume shooting for Indian Idol 12 Himesh Reshammiya and Neha Kakkar

Exclusive! Neha Kakkar and Himesh Reshammiya resume shooting for Indian Idol 12

• Indian Idol team relocated to Daman two weeks ago, due to the restrictions in Maharashtra.
  • However, the judges Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Vishal Dadlani have been missing in action and lyricist Manoj Muntashir and Anu Malik stepped in to judge a few episodes.
  • There was speculation about Neha, Vishal and Himesh not returning to the show until they resume shoot in Mumbai. But we have got to know that Neha and Himesh travelled to Daman on April 29, shot for two days and returned back to Mumbai.
Quote:
A source said, "While Vishal will not be travelling to Daman, Neha and Himesh are back on the show. They travelled from Mumbai to Daman for the shoot. It's good to have the judges back because their absence was being felt."
Aditya Narayan, host of Indian Idol 12, recovered from coronavirus a few days ago and resumed work soon after. He is back to hosting the show. Rithvik Dhanjani and Jay Bhanushali had stepped in for him when he was recuperating at home. The episode that aired last weekend saw contestants Pawandeep Rajan and Ashish Kulkarni also return to the stage. They too had tested positive for COVID-19. Neha had gone missing from the previous episodes because was celebrating her six-month anniversary and had taken a break from work to spend time with husband Rohanpreet Singh. The team will be filming in Daman for a couple of more episodes, till shooting is permitted in Mumbai. In the past many popular Bollywood actors like Rekha, Jaya Prada, Jeetendra, Neetu Singh and Jackie Shroff have graced the show.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-06-2021, 08:48 AM

Indian Idol 12: Legendary singer Kishore Kumar's son Amit Kumar gifts a watch to Pawandeep which was given to him by his father

Indian Idol Season 12 is going to make the viewers nostalgic with the upcoming episode. The singing reality show that has never failed to mesmerize the viewers will be presenting a Kishore Kumar 100 songs special episode in the upcoming weekend. In a bid to promote this legacy, and speaking of singing sensations, this weekend, none other than legendary Kishore Kumar’s son, Amit Kumar will grace the show. The episode saw one of the most remarkable moments when Pawandeep received a special gift from Amit Kumar himself.

Post Pawandeep's brilliant performance on the songs 'Dilbar Mere', 'Mere Dil Mein Aaj kya hai', 'Kora kagaz tha Mann mera', he received a standing ovation with fantastic reviews from the Judges. The guest of the special episode Amit Kumar gave him advice to start composing songs on his own. All were highly impressed by Pawandeep's voice.

Further, Amit Kumar on Pawandeep performance said, "Your current performance was the distinguishing factor between a great singer and a 'remarkable singer'. You have touched my heart when you sang the song 'kora kagaz' . It reminds me of the sounds of the Pahadi effect in your voice. I am so impressed by you that today I would like to give you a watch which was given to me by my father the legend Kishore Kumar Ji while my good career time had started."

Pawandeep was overwhelmed with his gesture and with that Anu Malik also shared an interesting story. He narrated an incident and shared, "I and Kishore Daa were going to record a song together. During those days to get time from such a big Legend was a blessing and thankfully I received that time from him. On the day of recording, I had called him to remind him about the same. Later when I was walking past his house in Juhu I found a lot of people gathered which shocked me and I walked home. I informed my wife I think that the legendary Kishore Kumar Ji is no more with us."

The show will have a lot of memorable moments with the ultimate fun-packed evening. Host Aditya Narayan who is known for his quirkiness will try and reveal some hidden facts from Amit Kumar which will turn out to be the talk of the town. Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Anu Malik will be seen judging the show.

We encourage new Bloggers and we request you also to encourage writers @ https://prtraveller.blogspot.com/
Old 05-21-2021, 10:25 AM

Exclusive! This is not the first time that Indian Idol will have no eliminations for a few weeks, says host Aditya Narayan

Aditya Narayan and the Indian Idol 12 contestants - Pawandeep Rajan, Mohammed Danish, Sawai Bhatt, Shanmukha Priya and Arunita Kanjilal

The music reality show, Indian Idol 12 is nearing its finale and the makers have decided there will be no elimination rounds for a few weeks. The makers have also announced a powerplay round, in which the contestants getting highest votes will automatically get an entry to perform in the finale rounds.

Aditya Narayan, anchor and host of the show, said,
Quote:
"It’s not the first season when the makers have decided to have no eliminations. There will be no eliminations for a few weeks. It’s a collective call that the entire team, production and channel has taken as our show has been on air since 25 weeks, and it has connected with viewers."
He added, "As a music lover, I wouldn’t mind listening to the exceptionally talented contestants week after week. And the viewers who have enjoyed watching the show would also like to see the talented contestants perform. They are truly superb and hard working. So, essentially, there won't be any eliminations and votes from all weeks will be counted cumulatively and then the eliminations will happen. We are just a few more weeks away from the finale now."

Singer Kumar Sanu will be seen as a guest along with Roop Kumar Rathod and Anuradha Paudwal in the upcoming weekend episode. Kumar Sanu said in a video released by the makers, "The nine contestants are like diamonds and they have entertained viewers for so many weeks. I would like to reiterate that I have not been put under any pressure to speak good about them. We all know that the talent in this season is exceptional."

Currently, Pawandeep Rajan, Shanmukha Priya, Sawai Bhatt, Anjali Gaikwad, Arunita Kanjilal, Sayli Kishore Kambli, Mohammed Danish, Nihal Tauro and Ashish Kulkarni are competing with each other. Formerly, season 10 of Indian Idol had also introduced the concept of 'no elimination' rounds because of good talent in the show.
Old 05-21-2021, 12:17 PM

Indian Idol 12: Aditya Narayan asks guest Kumar Sanu if he was forced by the makers to praise the contestants after Amit Kumar's controversial statement

Post Amit Kumar's controversial statements about being forced to praise the contestants on Indian Idol 12 by the makers, host Aditya Narayan in the upcoming episode will cheekily seek reply from guest Kumar Sanu about the genuineness of his opinion about the contestants.

In the new teaser of the show, Aditya Narayan asked Kumar Sanu after the show was over, "Sir, you have praised the contestants on the show today. I want to ask if you have done it from your heart or someone from our team asked you to."

This led the audience to clap and cheer for his bold question. Kumar Sanu replied that he liked all the contestants and said that all 9 of them are diamonds. He called them talented and applauded the wealth of experience they already have. He added that whatever judgment and praise he had showered was genuine.

To this judge, Himesh Reshammiya said, "Pandemic ne bahut kuch seekha diya hai. Pyaar karo, pyaar banto, appreciate karo, logon ki honsla afzai karo, logon ko aage leke jao yaar. Jai Mata Di. Let's rock. (Pandemic has taught us a lot. Love people, spread love, appreciate, encourage and help others to move forward in life)."

The whole controversy around the talent of the contestants and the fake adulation showered by the judges started after Amit Kumar appeared for an episode dedicated to Kishore Kumar. In an explosive interview to ETimes TV, Amit slammed the makers for forcing him to praise all the contestants and said that he did not enjoy the episode at all.

He had said, "I did what I was told. I was told sabko praise karna hai. I was told jo jaisa bhi gaaye usko uplift karna hai because it's a tribute to Kishore da. I thought it will be a homage to my father. But once there, I just followed what I was asked to do. I had told them to give me portions of the script in advance, but nothing of that sort happened."
Old 06-08-2021, 01:20 AM

Rakhi Sawant excited to appear on Indian Idol 12; shows her look for the episode

Rakhi Sawant is all set to appear on Indian Idol 12. The actress flew to the shoot location and shared how she is excited to feature in the upcoming weekend episode. Rakhi posted a video and informed her followers,
Quote:
"Hey guys, look where I am! I am on the sets of Indian Idol. It's so exciting. Wow! I enjoyed myself a lot. My episode is going to come soon. So gear up to watch it. It's going to be a blast!"
She also posted photos of her look. For the episode, Rakhi is going to be seen in a shiny orange saree and glittering golden blouse. She is also sporting elaborate matching jewellery with her attire. Take a look:

Post Bigg Boss, Rakhi continues to entertain her fans through her outings at a coffee outlet where she is often captured by the paparazzi. She interacts with them frequently and also shares her opinions on telly stars.

She not only expressed her shock about Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra's allegations against each other, but also her dismay over the controversy that Pearl V Puri is embroiled in. She shared that she has worked with him and knows he is 'innocent'.

Tags
2020, contestants, eliminations, Indian Idol 12, indian idol 12 elimination, indian idol 12 twitter, indian idol 12 winner, indian idol 2021 finale date, indian idol 2021 finalists, indian idol contestants 2021, indian idol contestants 2021 winner, indian idol finale 2021 winner, indian idol season 11 winner, Indian Idol Season 12, indian idol season 12 episode all, indian idol season 12 winner, indian idol season 12 winner and runner up, indian idol season 13, indian idol season 2021 winner, indian idol winner, participants, Pawandeep Rajan, Spoiler, winner

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->