Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Did You Know Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Karan Mehra Worked At Dominos Before Gettin

Views: 771  
Old 04-10-2020, 06:11 AM

Default Did You Know Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Karan Mehra Worked At Dominos Before Gettin

It’s interesting to know how all these actors get into the acting profession and the backstory behind it. While some actors come from nowhere and make it big, some inherit their parent’s stardom. There have been several instances where celebrities have revealed their earlier professions. Recently, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Naitik aka Karan Mehra revealed an unknown fact about him.

In his latest Instagram post, Karan shared that we worked as a Summer-trainee at Dominos right after his 12th grade. His job at Dominos was actually his first job and he learnt the art of making Pizzas. The actor also posted some pictures and videos of him making Pizza and french fries for his family, and man he does look a pro at it.

Did You Know Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Karan Mehra Worked At Dominos Before Getting Into Acting? On his post, Karan wrote: ‘From just a Summer-trainee at @dominos_indiaright after my 12th grade and my 1st job to learning the art of making Pizzas …. Today I look back and realise everything I learnt has taught me a great deal. Still learning French Fries and Pizza’s in the house’

Take a look at his post:

Trending

On his post, his Bigg Boss housemate Bani J commented- ‘omg karan where was this speciality back in the big boss house when we really needed it love to you and the fam

Well, before getting into acting and rising to fame with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Karan Mehra actually worked as an assistant to directors like Ram Gopal Verma and Rajkumar Hirani and has also worked as a stylist.

Karan was last seen as Dr. Ashok Sharma in Star Plus show Ek Bhram Sarvagunn Sampanna.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Did You Know Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Karan Mehra Worked At Dominos Before Getting Into Acting? appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum