Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

How I Made A Gazillion Dollars My First Day In Network Marketing.

Views: 1558  
Old 11-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Award Winner

Default How I Made A Gazillion Dollars My First Day In Network Marketing.

Okay, maybe the income claims that you have seen are not quite as over the top as that but you have to admit some are pretty ridiculous. Especially the claims by some companies/networkers that are made over the internet.

Gone are the face-to-face meetings when we could look them in their eyes and can usually sift through false claims.

But over the internet a person can be anyone they want to be as well as invent any sort of claim of income that they can fantasize about.

The unfortunate part is that some desperate person will be suckered into this person's business opportunity rip-off with the only due diligence being done is Mr. Desperate visiting Mr. Scam's flashy website with the outrageous claims. Mr. Desperate will plunk down whatever

Mr. Scam wants him to plunk down because he wants the financial success that Mr. Scam has. (Bear in mind the only proof Mr. Scam has provided to Mr. Desperate is his website's address.)

Shortly after Mr. Desperate gets involved with Mr. Scam's mlm, it becomes apparent that all Mr. Desperate has to show for his investment is a pallet full of 24 ounce bottles of miracle cure sea water in his garage.

And despite Mr. Desperate's efforts, he did not sell a single bottle much less find one person to join him as a representative in his network marketing business.

Mr. Scam, well versed in how to drive other prospects like Mr. Desperate to his mlm website, is doing tremendous business preying on the financially suffering with his outrageous claims.

Those of us who have been involved with network marketing usually will be able to sniff phony claims once we analyze the compensation plan. Let's face reality, if you were looking at a pay plan where you would be making a few cents for each bottle of lotion sold, there would probably have to be

enough lotion sold to fill Lake Mead in order for you to make the money they claim you could make. Unfortunately, some of those lacking network marketing experience could be taken in by the income claims and once

they realize they have been scammed, will feel as though all 4,800 network marketing companies operate the same way: scamming people.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:44 AM
Award Winner

At times, we receive what appears to be a legitimate offer from some business oriented group we may belong to. Here is a private message I recently received as a result of belonging to such a business group:

If I would show you a way to take a one time payment of $250 and turn it into $10,000 and do it over and over, would we have something to talk about? Let me know." Sounds enticing does it not?

This guy probably cranks out hundreds (maybe thousands) of these each day and I guarantee that some people are snookered in to his scheme…yes, even business people and professionals.

As the old adage goes: "If it's too good to be true, it is." Only problem is with the internet and all the razzle-dazzle websites, it is getting a little more difficult to see through the "too good".

Latest News in General Discussion

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: