Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars Special - Mother’s Day

Views: 2625  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2020, 10:48 AM

Default TV Stars Special - Mother’s Day

Mother's Day Special: TV Celebs Share Their Fond Memories of Mother's Day Celebration!

From Kinshuk Vaidya, Aalisha Panwar, Vineet Raina to Gaurav Bajaj, various celebrities from the popular shows of Star Bharat come together to share their fond memories and plans for Mother's Day Celebration.

From Kinshuk Vaidya, Aalisha Panwar, Vineet Raina to Gaurav Bajaj, various celebrities from the popular shows of Star Bharat come together to share their fond memories and plans for Mother's Day Celebration.

Kinshuk Vaidya – RadhaKrishn

Kinshuk Vaidya who will be seen essaying the role of Arjun in RadhaKrishn’ says “This Mothers’ day I would like to thank my mother for all the efforts and sacrifices that she has taken to support my career choice and my dreams. From accompanying me on shoots to helping me cope with studies, she has been my strongest support and biggest critic .I consider her as my lucky charm and owe all that I have become today to her sleepless nights and endless patience towards me. As a kid, I used to make special handmade cards for my mother and present it to her on Mother’s Day. That became a tradition and even today, I’ll make sure to take out time to do this, to make her day a little extra special for her despite the lockdown. We will relive our fond memories together. It’s always a delight to see an outpour of emotion on her face when she reads the loving message on my card and I wish every mother a very Happy Mother’s Day.”

Zalak Desai – RadhaKrishn

Zalak Desai who essays the role of Rukmini in Star Bharat’ RadhaKrishn mentions “I am what I am today because of my mother, the recognition that I have got is because of her guidance and faith towards my passion for acting. People have Godfathers to guide them in life but I have a Godmother. I remember the time when as a kid I used to love making cards and crafty items for my mother in order to thank her and celebrate the occasion. The best gift that I can give my mother this year is to learn how to cook authentic Gujarati food. This lockdown has given me a chance to prepare and treat her a wholesome meal at home. Learning how to cook has allowed me to enjoy this s**** as well and I plan to celebrate this day with her by cooking a delicious meal for her.”

Harsh Nagar - Kartik Purnima

Harsh Nagar who essays the lead role in Star Bharat’ show Kartik Purnima mention “I am an individual who likes to gift my loved ones and this quality of mine developed when I was young as I used to spend time shooting in Mumbai while my parents lived in Delhi. Knowing during this lockdown delivery of cake and flowers are not completely safe, this time I asked my father to help me make Mother’s Day special for my mom by baking a banana cake. I have been sending him videos of how to make the cake and asked him to bake it in the morning before she wakes up so it stays a surprise and I will make sure I will be present on video call to surprise her. I planned on gifting her a new phone but due to the lockdown it is not possible and since I have time in my hands, the least I could do is make a video collage with a Mother’s Day message for her, reliving old, special memories.”

Kavita Ghai - Kartik Purnima

Kavita Ghai who essays the role of Soni Mehra in the show Kartik Purnima says “Becoming a mother is one of the most beautiful gifts I have received and I attribute all the confidence and excitement to become one, to my mother. The kind of human and the mother I have become to my children is duly because of the way she raised me. All these years since despite being busy shooting in Mumbai, my kids have never failed to surprise me on Mother’s Day. They used to make sure the gifts get delivered and we used to catch up on video calls. This year it's different, I’m blessed to be home and spend time with my family amidst the lockdown. Can’t wait to see what my kids have planned in store for me this year."

Madirakshi Mundle - Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi - Kahani Mata Rani Ki

Mother’s Day is really special to MadirakshiMundle who is essaying the role of Maa Lakshmi from ‘Jag Jaanani MaaVaishno Devi – Kahani Mata Rani Ki. When spoken to the talented actress she says, “My mother is not just my mother, she is more than that, I can tell that she is my best friend because we share everything with each other. This lockdown period has really made our bond stronger. We are spending more time with each and our talks are endless. It’s a beautiful feeling to be with her. My mother is everything to me. She is my lifeline. Her presence is everything that I always want. This Mother’s Day I have few things lined up. I plan to cook her favorite meal and even bake a cake for her. Not only that I am planning to gift her a homemade suit with the saree that I had gifted her when I got my first salary. The suit will have a beautiful embroidery designed as ‘Mother and Daughter’. I just want to make this day special. I wish everyone a ‘Happy Mother’s Day.”

I****a Ganguly - Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi - Kahani Mata Rani Ki

Every year I****a Ganguly waits for this day to give a different kind of surprise to her mother. This year due to the lockdown I****a Ganguly from ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi – Kahani Mata Rani Ki will celebrate this occasion with her mother at home. When spoken to the talented actress she says, “My Mom still loves the first gift that I gave her. It was a painting wishing her Happy Mother’s Day when I was 5 years old. My mom is the reason why I am in Mumbai. She has always motivated and helped me to be what I am today. This year I am planning to cook her favorite Palak Paneer and Halwa. Not only that my mom loves wearing nose ring, so, I will be gifting her the one that I had bought long back. I wish all the mothers, ‘A Happy Mother’s Day."

[IMG]https://img.indiaforums.com/media/640x0/48/4694-i****a.jpg[/IMG]

Manisha Rawat - Jag Jaanani MaaVaishno Devi - Kahani Mata Rani Ki

Manisha Rawat who is essaying the role of Maa Saraswati in ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi – Kahani Mata Rani Ki shares her plan for her quarantine Mother’s day celebration this year where she says, “Every Mother’s Day I make sure to make my Mom feel special. Not only that I make my grandmother and my Mom’s sister (Maasi) feel special too. They are the three Devi’s of my life. This Mother’s Day like every year I’ll gift some creative handmade art as a gift to all of them. My mother loves to dress up in Garhwali attire and dance on the songs. I’ll make videos with the attire which she will be wearing and edit the same and share it with her as a gift.”

Aalisha Panwar - Meri Gudiya

Aalisha Panwar who essays the role of an on-screen mother on Star Bharat's show 'Meri Gudiya' shares her fond memories of Mothers' Day, "Mothers' Day is an auspicious and important day in everyone's' life, be it a grown-up or a child. This day is not just about wishing our Moms' a happy mothers’ day but dedicating an entire day to them. I am too attached to my mother, ever since our childhood me and my younger sister Arohi would celebrate mothers' day. We used to make handmade greeting cards and Arohi would morally support me to do so. We would use our piggy bank money to buy a cake and something for Mumma. Our mom used to act very surprised by our gesture, now that I have essayed the role of a mother in Meri Gudiya, I know how kids surprise their moms with such cute and kind gestures. We used to help Mumma in the kitchen and little household work that day. This years' Mothers' day I am away from my Mum, I'll miss her more this time. But we have already started to plan for the day and my sister is going to bake a cake for Mum on my behalf as I will help her bake the cake virtually."

Vineet Raina - Meri Gudiya

Vineet Raina who is essaying the role of Rahukaal shares his thoughts on Mothers' Day, "Every year I would travel to my hometown, Jammu to greet my mom and surprise her for Mother’s Day but this year due to the on-going pandemic I wouldn’t be able to. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my mom for all the sacrifices she has made to make me a better man. I have learnt a great deal of cooking authentic kashmiri dishes from her. This year I will video call her thank her for all that she has done for us. Growing up she has been an inspiration for me as she taught me to be independent. Happy Mother’s Day to every Mom!"

Gaurav Bajaj - Meri Gudiya

Gaurav Bajaj, who plays Raghavendra Gujral in 'Meri Gudiya' says, "Sakshi, my younger brother Bharat and me have planned a surprise for my mother. We are going to surprise her the night before with a special dessert. On Mother's Day, we are going to play a prank with my Mother in which we will demand herto cook our favourite food Mother so that she feels that we do not remember Mother's Day. Meanwhile, we have planned a special lunch and dinner at home for her in their garden area where there will be slow music and some decoration. We are going to give her a complete day off so that she can feel special on this day. She is always there for us from morning till evening. So, I congratulate all the mothers including my mother on Mother's Day."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2020, 10:49 AM

Mother's Day Special: TV Celebs take a moment to Thank their Mom!

This Mother's day, COLORS artists take the opportunity to wish all mothers, celebrate them, and immensely thank them for being the true warriors and protectors of their children.

Dedicating a whole day to honour and celebrate the women who Avibe us is beyond special. Mothers are selfless, they are strong and can overcome any obstacle with all their might to protect their family. This Mother's day, COLORS artists take the opportunity to wish all mothers, celebrate them, and immensely thank them for being the true warriors and protectors of their children.
Avinesh Rekhi as Sarabjit from Choti Sarrdaarni, “I genuinely believe, there is no role in life more essential than that of a mother. The most beautiful word on the lips of a person is ‘Mother’, ‘Maa’ or ‘Mummy’. With mothers being the creators, Mother’s Day technically becomes one of the most special days in the life of the entire human race. They are a form of God. As for me, words cannot express how much my mother means to me. The unconditional love and affection she gives me every day. The way she has borne my pain, with so much ease, and the way she has struggled to raise me considering I was a difficult child. She transformed me into a civilized person and provided me with the best of education so that today I can perceive the world in a better way. For all these things and so many more, I will be indebted to her my entire life. The more I do for her will still be less, as she has provided this beautiful life. Today, as a parent, I realize how tough it is to be a mother. They are the real superheroes. I salute each and every mom out there and wish them a very beautiful and Happy Mother’s Day.”

Anita Raaj as Kulwant Kaur from Choti Sarrdaarni, “As a mother this day is very special to me. However, my kids make me feel like every day is Mother's Day. This year, they won't be able to do much because of the locked, but I think they have already planned something for me. They have requested me to keep myself available for some time on Sunday. Just like last year, I am expecting lots of fun with my kids.”

Nimrit Kaur as Meher from Choti Sarrdaarni, “I think the closest person to every child is their mother. Ever since I was little, my mum has been my world and my go-to person. She has always told me that she should be the first person that I should be able to share my feelings with; no wonder she is my best friend. It’s her kindness, compassion, and empathy that has ensured that I remain grounded. It is her fiercely confident nature that inspired me to push myself and to dream big. It’s her constant support that made me reach where I have, today. I don’t think anybody has or ever love me the way she does. I don’t think I know of anyone more selfless than her. And I believe I would turn out to be a fine woman, daughter, wife, mother, and a friend if I could be half as wonderful as she is. I dedicate this Mother’s Day to her and I will make sure to do things together that make her happy.”

Aura Bhatnagar as Bondita from Barrister Babu, "This lockdown is helping me to spend more time with my mom. On Mother’s Day, I am planning to get up early and wake her with a kiss! I will also be making a card and will bake a cake for her along with my dad. Not only this, but I also have some fun indoor games planned for her with my entire family.”

Namish Taneja as Vivek Vardhan Singh of COLORS’ Vidya said, “Even the thought of living without my mother makes me feel incomplete. I will always be grateful that I got the chance to spend the entire lockdown phase with her, since I do not get much time to spend with her because of my hectic schedule. She does so much for me that I wish I could do something special for her every day, and not just on Mother's Day. Luckily, this time I will be at home and I will make sure that I make this day as special as I can for her. I also plan to cook something very special for her.”

Meera Deosthale as Vidya said, “I wish to make my mom feel special every single day as it will still be nothing compared to all that she does for me and my brother. Due to the current scenario, I won’t be able to take her out even for dinner, but I do have some plans. I’ve recently learned how to bake cakes, so on this mother’s day, I am going to bake a special cake for my mom. I will also cook some of her favourite dishes to celebrate this day. To every mother out there, thank you for being true warriors”

Vijayendra Kumeria as Dev of Naagin Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel said, “A mother’s love for her child is the purest. This mother’s day, I want to thank her for loving me selflessly from the time I was born. I want to thank her for always correcting me. Mothers are someone who are taken for granted the most, but still they don’t stop caring. My mom is stuck in Ahmedabad as she had gone there for a few days after which the lockdown started. I miss her terribly and I can’t wait to see her soon!”

Shivin Narang of Khatron Khiladi Season 10 said, “My mom is my best friend. She has supported me and encouraged me in all that I ever wanted to do in life. Whatever I am today is only because of the love and belief she has for me. I am happy that I am staying with my parents so I can help her every day. This Mother’s Day, and even otherwise, I’ll make sure I help mom in the kitchen and in other household chores.”

Amruta Khavilkar of Khatron Khiladi Season 10 said, “Mothers always love their children unconditionally. I have always been a Mama's girl. She is like a pillar of strength in my world. She has not only stood for me through thick and thin but has been there for me when I had completely lost hope. Her immense belief in me had lifted me up and made me a more confident person. I will always be grateful to her and will definitely plan something special for this Mother’s Day.

Jigyasa Singh who plays Heer in COLORS’ Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii says, “ This mother’s day will be different from every year. Every year, either I used to be busy at work or me and my mom used to go out for dinner and some shopping. But this time, we are home and we will celebrate it with our entire family. Ever since I have started working, I hardly got to spend quality time with my mother. Thanks to the lockdown this time, we got an opportunity to be together at home.”

Puneett aka Arjun from Naati Pinky Ki Lambi Love Storysays, “Mothers are God’s most precious gift to us. They are the ones who gave us our gift of life. This Mother’s Day, I want to specially thank my mother and all the mothers out there and appreciate them for being our truest supporters. They are the real super heros of our lives. I consider myself lucky that my mother is with me at the moment. I plan to cook something special for my mother and pamper her with movies, music, fun and everything that makes her happy. We are going to have a great time this Mother's Day together.”

Riya Shukla aka Pinky from Naati Pinky Ki Lambi Love Storysays, “ I remember when I fell ill on set. My mother got tensed that she immediately attempted to ward off any negativity by doing her ‘nazaar utarne ka ritual’. This reminds me of a shayari, ‘Dawa jab asar na kare toh yeh nazar utarti hain, yeh maa hai janaab yeh haar kahan maanti hain’. I believe all the mothers are the same, extremely loving and caring. This lockdown has taught me the real definition of a mother and I feel very lucky and blessed that I am with her. Even today, there is not a single day when she fails to spread her magic. My only wish is that god blesses me with the power and strength to keep my mother happy and give her everything she wants in life. Lastly, I would like to wish all the mothers a very happy Mothers Day. I want all the mothers out there to stay happy and take care of themselves.”

Ak**** Sukhija aka Raja from Shubhaarmabh says, “I am who I am because of my mom. Be it my initial days of acting and modeling, or now that I am successful, my mother has always been my pillar of strength. I want to say a heartfelt thanks to my mother and all the mothers out there. You all are the best and you know that we kids love you from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you for always being our heroes!”

[IMG]https://img.indiaforums.com/media/640x0/48/4574-ak****.jpg[/IMG]

Mahima Makwana as Rani from Subhaarambh says “My mother means the world to me. Wha Mahima Makwana aka Rani from Shubhaarambh says tever I am and whatever I could is only because of her. She has been both my mother and father throughout. I truly believe that a mother’s love is the most selfless love on this planet and should be cherished beyond all things. My ultimate goal in life is to make my mother happy and proud. I owe my career and my life to her. I am thankful that I will get to spend Mother’s Day with her during the lockdown. Time spent with her is beautiful. I would also like to wish all the mothers out there a very happy Mother’s Day and urge the kids to spend as much time as possible with them. All they need is our love!”

Aneri Vajani who plays Praniti in Pavitra Bhagya says, “My mom is my biggest support system. She is always there for me, even before I need her. She gets up extremely early for me when I am shooting and packs fresh meals for me every day. I can’t be thankful enough. And not just my mother. Every mother out there is special and unique. No one can love us the selfless way they do. This Mother’s Day, my brother and I will bake a lovely chocolate cake for her since she has a sweet tooth!”.

Simba Nagpal who plays Virat in Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii...says, “ I stay alone in Mumbai and my family is in Delhi. This Mother's day will be truly special for me because I got lucky as my mom is with me in Mumbai. I am so happy she could make it right before the lockdown started as I hadn't met her for some time before that. At home now, I play the guitar for her and we even sing songs together. We also get nostalgic at times when she narrates my childhood stories. This time that I spend with her is like a silver lining for me in this dark cloud. I will try my hand at making some special healthy dishes for my mom this year. I hope she enjoys it”

Pravisht Mishra as Anirudh from Barrister Babu, “My mother has played a pivotal role in my life as she is the one behind all the values and ethics that empower me. She has brought me up in a way so that I can face my success as well as the failures with my head held high. This Mother's Day, I am planning to surprise my mother by baking a cake for her as she is fond of sweets. planning to cook her favorite cuisine to pamper her and make her feel like a queen.”

Old 05-10-2020, 10:50 AM

Mother's Day: Zee TV Actors Speak About Their Mothers

This Mother’s Day, we got in touch with various actors from Zee TV who spoke to us about the importance of mothers in lives and expressed love for their mother. See what your favourite actors have to say about their mothers today.

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May.
This Mother’s Day, we got in touch with various actors from Zee TV who spoke to us about the importance of mothers in lives and expressed love for their mother. See what your favourite actors have to say about their mothers today.

1. Mugdha Chapekar, who plays the role of Prachi in Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya, says, "My mother has been my constant support system. She’s a strong person and has always made sure I be brave and strong. I remember when I was a kid she always used to say, '??????? ????? ???????? ?????,' whatever you choose to do in life make sure you are good at it and I follow it even today. She is a working woman who happens to be a wonderful homemaker as well. In fact, I have inherited her cooking s****s too, but still she is the best! I love her optimism and never have I ever seen her spirit go low! 'Put that smile on and seize the day,' is what she believes as being raised by a woman like her is the best thing to happen to me. Whatever I am today I owe it to my mother."

2. Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi who will be seen playing the role of Kuldeep in Zee TV's Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti revealed, "We all have various gods and faiths and we believe in the creator above. I have only heard and read about god and his ways, but the fact is that my mom is the first god I knew. When we were kids, we were always being told that when we grow up and become parents is when we will realise how they felt and what they went through. This couldn’t have been truer as becoming a parent has made me understand them better now. In fact, I believe that there is no one on earth who loves as selflessly as a mother and lucky are those who have her and get all her love. I lost my mother 7 years back and not a day goes by where I don’t think of her. I really wish I could turn back the clock and make up for all the lost time with her, apologise for all the troubles i gave her. To be honest, she was an excellent cook and I miss Maa ke haath ka khaana the most, nobody can come close and i can never have that pleasure anymore."

3. Sanjay Gagnani who plays Prithvi is Kundali Bhagya said, "I plan to celebrate Mother’s Day by giving her a video call in the morning and telling her that she’s the best mother in the world. Since I live away from my family, I’ll send her flowers, chocolates and a gift. I feel mothers are living goddess. She is the most selfless human being. She would sacrifice, support and nurture a child like no one else would. A world without mother would be like a world without love, affection, care and selflessness. I believe every day is a Mother’s Day and we don’t need a particular day to celebrate mothers and their presence in our lives. A Mother is a blessing to any child. They should be celebrating each and every day of our lives."

4. Karan Jotwani who plays the role of Neel in Zee TV's Qurbaaan Hua revealed, "Me and my mom are more like friends. She knows every detail of my life, and is there round the clock for me, so she is very special. I believe it is time for all of us to understand that we should make our mothers our best friend because if they can carry your weight for 9 months, they should definitely know all the weight on your shoulders and every detail about you. They deserve to know. So on this Mother's Day, I'd want to tell everyone to love their mothers as the universe doesn’t send multiple forms of them.”

5. Nishant Singh Malkani who plays the role of Akshat Jindal in Zee TV’s Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega said “Moms are the best. They work 24/7, 365 days a year selflessly for their children and families. I think it's true that they are an image of God. They give life and discipline and nurture their child. In this Covid situation, too, when everyone is at home and not working, Moms are working double time for their families. Hats off and salute to all mothers”

We wish you a very happy mother's day
Stay tuned to this space for more such updates.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:51 AM

Mother's Day Special: Your Favourite Actors Share Their Wonderful Memories With Their Mothers!

On the occasion of Mother’s Day today, actors share their wonderful memories with their moms and speak about what they have learnt from them!

On the occasion of Mother’s Day today, actors share their wonderful memories with their moms and speak about what they have learnt from them!

Shashank Vyas

My mom was my teacher, mentor, guide. There are many lessons that she taught me. There are few I have successfully followed in my life but that's very difficult for me. I learned kindness and understanding the other person’s pain and took it as my own. Every day spent with her is memorable for me. As a child, I remember, I used to tell her that once I grow, I 'll marry you as you cook so well, you look pretty. My imagination of an idol woman is her. The teaching of Krishna is her name, Geeta.
Rishina Kandhari

Never stop learning is what my mother has taught me. So, I keep learning a new thing every now and then. I’ve become a jack of all treads all thanks to her. There are many fond childhood memories of mom and me one of them is that my mom used to take me for swimming and I remember I used to hang on her back while she used to swim. Her strength, her style, her sensibilities, I’ve inherited. Her name is Kalpna Awasthi.
Sharad Malhotra

My mother Neera Malhotra is in Kolkata. I am going to miss her. I have so much memories of childhood. She is my strength. I would have loved to be with my mother on mother's day but that is not possible. I talk to her daily and would do a video call on mother's day.
Kettan Singh

Now, staying at home, I have realized how much I have missed talking to my mother. I only live with my mother over here. I will be with my mom on Mothers Day and will cook something special for her. I will also play the guitar for her on Mothers Day
Vijayendra Kumeria

The greatest learning from my mother is to stay grounded and always remember where you started. My fondest memory is that when I was a kid, my mom used to make me dress up like Krishna on every Janmashtami and ask my dad to click a lot of photos of me in that look. So, once I must have done some mischief and she started scolding me while I was still in that avatar and I objected to her behaviour and said how can you talk to God like that! And she started laughing and hugged me. I will never forget that laughter and hug.
Arjun Bijlani

My mother Shakti Bijlani is in Malad and I am in Andheri. My mother has supported me at all stages of my life. Her contribution in my life is so much that I have no words to express my gratitude towards her. She has taught me what unconditional love is all about.

A very Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there
Stay tuned to this space for more such updates.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:52 AM

This Mother’s Day, Dangal TV actors share how their mothers have shaped their lives!

It is a known fact that a mother’s teaching and her ideologies plays a great role/impact in shaping a child’s future. This mother’s day, television actors from Dangal TV share how their mother’s guidance have inspired them and molded them to reach where they are.

It is a known fact that a mother’s teaching and her ideologies plays a great role/impact in shaping a child’s future. This mother’s day, television actors from Dangal TV share how their mother’s guidance have inspired them and molded them to reach where they are.
Chetan Hansraj from Alif Laila

Today whatever I am is because of my mom. When I was 5 years old I expressed to her that I wanted to model. It was because of her efforts I did over 250 ads as a child actor. My interest in acting was given wings because of my mom and I owe everything to her. She has always supported me throughout. Till today whenever I do a show or film she’s the one who gives me her honest feedback. I love her for everything she has given me and her unconditional support.

Ashish Sharma from Chandragupta Maurya
My mother is the eldest daughter in law in the house. She was the first woman who came other than my grandmother in a house full of boys. Being from a small village, she took it upon herself to not just take care of the household, liberate herself but to pave the way for future women coming in the family to have a voice. She is the decision maker in the house till date. Warm and loving is what mothers always are. Today my wife tells me I am proud of the way you’re brought up, and I guess that sums up about my learning from my mother.

Shiny Doshi from Alif Laila
As a kid I use to act and try to be like my brother, that's when my mother taught me to be myself. She taught me the importance of self-love and the power of being a woman. This is the first lesson that I learnt from her as a child. I am really grateful to her for making me the person I am today. She has been a very strict mother to me, even as a child. She taught me the importance and value of things. I would want to wish all the mothers on this day. It is a very special day to celebrate them. Nothing in the world can be compared to the kind of love that a mother showers on their kids. Also, one of the most important s****s that I have learnt from my mother is cooking, which is helping me now in these quarantine days.

Rati Pandey from Devi : Aadi Parashakti
I believe that all mothers are an inspiration in themselves. They have all taught us unconditional love and many other lessons through the journey of life! With that said, talking of my mother, she has been my role model and inspiration both professionally and personally. She has taught me how to find happiness in every situation and moment of life, be it good or bad, difficult or worse. In fact she has always been my best friend and my pillar of strength. She understands me beyond spoken words and even when I’m hiding moments of my life, she finds away to say the right things and help me cope up with my problems.
But most of all, she always told me to strive to achieve. She has helped me to fight problems, to strive to achieve more and aspire to be better. So as the pillar of my life, she has always inspired me to strive for more.

Tarun Khanna from Devi : Aadi Parashakti
My mother was my first guru, my first friend. She taught me to respect everyone and to always be kind. And the biggest lesson she taught me was that the best religion is humanity. She was the most humble and honest person I've ever met and whatever I am today, I owe it to her.

Madhura Naik from Alif Laila
The biggest learning I’ve got from my mother is how to cook haha! And thank god for that, since I go on extended outdoor schedules to shoot at places where I have to eat the food provided on the set, I carry my induction plate and cook myself a meal on that One special moment with her was a triple seat bike ride on our way back to the hotel in Pataya, Thailand.

Aparna Dixit from Pyar ki Luka Chuppi
She is my biggest strength. She has taught me finding joy and happiness in the simplest of things, she has taught me the balance between ambition and satisfaction. She has taught me patience, kindness, selflessness and love. Since childhood I have seen my mother go through all circumstances with a smile and hopeful eyes.

Tags
2020, Aparna Dixit, Kinshuk Vaidya, madhura naik, Mother’s Day, photos, RadhaKrishn, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->