Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

MX Player 'Raktanchal' (Star Cast, Story, Seasons 1, 2, 3, All Episodes Written)

Views: 3218  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-18-2020, 02:55 PM

Default MX Player 'Raktanchal' (Star Cast, Story, Seasons 1, 2, 3, All Episodes Written)

Story, About the Show:
Raktanchal is a crime drama inspired by real-life events from the '80s of Purvanchal, Uttar Pradesh, at the time when the state development work was distributed through tenders. The criminal empire of Waseem Khan, the tender mafia is challenged by a young criminal Vijay Singh who is driven by vengeance. The story sets in motion, a clash for acquiring tenders with a political battle in the background, which unleashes a bloodbath in the city of Purvanchal. Vijay must overcome great personal odds to beat Waseem Khan and become the tender king.

Episodes:
  • The Bad Blood
  • High Stakes
  • You Win, You Die!
  • Black Gold
  • The Blood Feud
  • Cat and Mouse
  • Try Till You Succeed
  • Land Is Your Mother
  • Public Enemy

Wiki Review:
  • Nice series if you are fan of real crime stories,Its historical drama based on true events around 80's, Story of a gang war between two protagonist fueled by Politics & corruption, next in line to Wasseypur & Mirzapur....Great efforts by whole team, Both Vijay & Waseem rocks..
  • Nothing new, same old fight for power type series. Protagonist being a gangster was portrayed as a goody two shoes which came across as irritating. This series is supposed to be inspired by true events but seems unbelievable that anybody could realistically survive as long as he did with such a naive attitude. Acting was average, dialogues stale making it a extremely boring affair. Inspite of being house bound due to Covid 19 I can assure you have lots of better options to watch. Skip this one.

Negative Reviews:
  • Save your time if you are still in quarantine though. Worst series ever seriously . I was expecting something like BHAUKAAL from this one. But the main character WASEEM played by NIKITIN DHEER was just poorly executed. No good dialogues, Screenplay, nothing. I will repeat again, STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE for GOD'S SAKE.
  • A badaass story but poor direction....if we have negative ratings.... i can give it. Very bad implementation of character.
  • Nothing is special, below routine story and missing all assents of story line This movie not for currant generation type movie lines

Positive Reviews:
  • If you enjoy the kind of UP GANGSTER movies then you would surely enjoy this series.. Vijay singh and Wasim Khan the two pillars of the series.
  • The direction and waseem khan (i don't know how can he be selected for such a role and what was the casting director doing), were the weakest part of this web ser. Othrws it would hv been excellent. Still i enjoyed a lot since acting was good. I loved the sober acting of kranti jha but he needs to further polish his acting to get into hearts of viewers.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-18-2020, 02:57 PM

Default Star Cast of MX Player 'Raktanchal'

Nikitin Dheer is an actor, known for Jodhaa Akbar (2008), Chennai Express (2013) and Mission Istaanbul (2008).

Kranti Prakash Jha is an actor, known for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), Batla House (2019) and Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela (2013).

Soundarya Sharma is an Indian actress and model, who works in Hindi films. She was raised in New Delhi by her parents. While growing up, Soundarya pursued Bachelor of Dental studies and went on to pursue residency opportunities in a couple of hospitals in Delhi. It was during this time when she got the auditions that led her to the city of Mumbai. Once in the city, she realized that she wanted to pursue acting as a career. She has undergone formal training with the ACT 1 theatre group and the National School of Drama. She is a graduate and trained classical vocalist and loves playing guitar, doing theatre, and even racing cars. She will be working on an untitled project in Los Angeles and will be next seen in Raktanchal, her first web series. She is currently undertaking some workshops at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute at the New York Film Academy as she prepare for her next.

Ronjini Chakraborty is an actress, known for Tumbbad (2018), Article 15 (2019) and Overtime (2020).

Vikram Kochhar is an actor, known for Sumit Sambhal Lega (2015), Sacred Games (2018) and Hawa Badle Hassu (2019).

Rajesh Dubeay is an actor and director, known for Laxmmi Bomb (2020), Haathi Mere Saathi (2020) and Kaadan (2020).

Other Star Cast:
  • Kranti Prakash Jha
  • Chittaranjan Tripathy
  • Pramod Pathak
  • Krishna Bisht Basu Soni
Old 05-21-2020, 02:30 PM

Default Nikitin dheer & Kranti prakash jha in MX Player series 'Raktanchal'; Promo out!

MX Player is all set for the release of it's upcoming series titled Raktanchal. The show stars Nikitin dheer & Kranti prakash jha and the character promo of the same is out.

MX player has always brought in a wide range of content to the viewers keeping them entertained. The OTT platform is all set to bring yet another interesting and unique show, which is all set to release soon. MX Player recently revealed the poster of it's upcoming show titled 'Raktanchal' which is inspired by true events.

The show stars Nikitin dheer & Kranti prakash jha as the main leads, essaying the role of Waseem Khan and Vijay singh respectively. MX player took it to their Instagram account to share the chatacter promos of the same. Have a look at the character promo of Waseem khan and Vijay Singh.

The show will premiere on 28th May. As seen in the promo, the story will largely revolve around the intense rivalry between Vijay and Waseem. Are you guys excited for this upcoming series? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments below.
Old 05-30-2020, 12:27 PM

Default Nikitin Dheer Talks About Preparing For His Role In 'Raktanchal'

Nikitin Dheer: Read a lot, watched many videos for 'Raktanchal' role

Actor Nikitin Dheer says he had to "learn and unlearn" a lot while working on his latest web series "Raktanchal". Nikitin plays the menacing Waseem Khan in the show, which also stars Kranti Prakash Jha as Vijay Singh.

"I read up a lot about Purvanchal, which is where our show is based. I also watched as many videos I could find -- be it news clips, documentaries and other content based in similar region -- so that I could get a sense of the culture and the lingo they used," Nikitin said.

"We also conducted workshops, and the director, Ritam (Shrivastav), guided me through his vision of the character. It helped me build my character. It helped me learn and unlearn at the same time. A lot of what I did with my character was based on my imagination, too," he added.

In the show, the characters of Vijay Singh and Waseem Khan showcase the dark side of power, against the backdrop of the underbelly of society. The crime drama is inspired by real events that happened in Purvanchal, Uttar Pradesh, in the eighties, around the time when state development work was distributed through tenders.

The series is directed by Ritam Shrivastav, and also features Vikram Kochhar, Pramod Pathak, Chitranjan Tripathi, Soundarya Sharma, Ronjini Chakraborty, Basu Soni and Krishna Bisht. It streams on MX Player.

Tags
Cast, Crew Details, Kranti Prakash Jha, MX Player, mx raktanchal player, Nikitin Dheer, Raktanchal, Raktanchal Available On, Raktanchal Directed by, raktanchal imdb rating, Raktanchal Language, Raktanchal Language Hindi, raktanchal mx player release date, Raktanchal Released Date, raktanchal web series, raktanchal web series based on, raktanchal web series cast, raktanchal web series download, raktanchal web series imdb, Raktanchal Web Series Promo, raktanchal web series release date, raktanchal web series review, raktanchal web series star cast, raktanchal web series story, raktanchal web series wiki, raktanchal web series wikipedia, raktanchal wiki, Real Name, Released Date, Ritam Srivastav, Soundarya Sharma, star cast, web series, Web Series Story, wiki

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->