Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Tech Gadgets Forum

Zoom.us is going to reach America's top website

Views: 2185  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-18-2020, 04:05 PM

Default Zoom.us is going to reach America's top website

Zoom is a leading provider of video and web conferencing services.

Zoom.us website is already crossed many big websites in recent times, specially during COVID 19 lockdown Zoom going ahead by biggest websites in terms of rank. sites like Instagram, Twitter, Microsoft, Office, Bing.com are lost the rank to Zoom. Many people are downloading and completely utilizing Lockdown time by connecting friends, family members through Video calls.

Zoom website is standing at 21st place in the world as on 19th April 2020

Cloud-based video conferencing company Zoom was founded in 2011 by former engineers from Cisco and WebEx. After Zoom launched their video conferencing software to the public in February 2013, they quickly attracted over 20,000 businesses and 1,400 educational institutions globally.

As on April 2020, Daily Time on Site is 8.01 min

Estimated daily time on site (mm:ss) per visitor to the site. Updated daily based on the trailing 3 months.

TOP Counties using Zoom website: United States of America is topped in the chat with 40.7% people using and followed by India and Japan with 9.2% and 5.1%

• ���� United States
    40.7%
  • ���� India
    9.2%
  • ���� Japan
    5.1%

In America, Zoom is standing at 6th place and already crossed Netflix and Wikipedia. will it cross Yahoo, Facebook and Amazon?

I am sure Zoom will not cross Youtude and Google but lets see if Zoom will reach top 3 by crossing Yahoo, Facebook and Amazon. If Zoom cross anyone of these 3 websites in America then it will be a Biggest News in the WWW history.

Story of Zoom

Cloud-based video conferencing company Zoom was founded in 2011 by former engineers from Cisco and WebEx. After Zoom launched their video conferencing software to the public in February 2013, they quickly attracted over 20,000 businesses and 1,400 educational institutions globally.

In the beginning, their growth was organic, with technology companies and higher education as early adopters, happily embracing Zoom technology. According to Janelle Raney, Product Marketing for Zoom, “Freemium has always been a big engine,” driving conversions to paid accounts. Since Zoom is a collaborative platform, it naturally lends itself to viral growth—every time you invite someone new to a meeting, they get to know Zoom (and to know Zoom, is to love Zoom!).

But word-of-mouth growth can only take a company so far. As Zoom grew up, they needed to be more strategic about their growth. To do this, they needed the right foundation. As they moved upmarket, their existing billing system was not supporting their customers’ needs. They had no quoting solution and were relying on inefficient MS Word docs and spreadsheets. According to Sunil Madan, Head of Business Operations for Zoom, “It was going to get out of control” and was completely unscalable.
To work with mid-market and enterprise customers, they needed more: more customization, more reporting, different plans, easy discounting. And big logos had unique requirements which Zoom’s former billing system couldn’t support. So they went looking for a platform solution to help them mature as a company.

Tags
Can I join a zoom meeting without an account, Can I join a zoom meeting without the app, Can I use zoom for personal use, Can I use zoom on my Iphone, Can I use zoom on my smartphone, Can others see you on Zoom, Can you use zoom for personal use, Can you use zoom on a smart TV, Can you use zoom on browser, Can you use zoom on desktop, Can you use zoom on your phone, Can you use zoom without downloading it, Can you use zoom without the app, Can zoom be hacked, Can zoom see your screen, Do I need the Zoom app to join a meeting, Do I need to download zoom, Do I need to install Zoom to join a meeting, Do I need Zoom app to join a meeting, Do you need a webcam for zoom, Does it cost to use zoom, Does Zoom take a lot of data, Does zoom work on Safari, How do I download the Zoom app, How do I get zoom on my computer, How do I get zoom on my phone, How do I join a zoom meeting for the first time, How do I password protect a zoom meeting, How do I setup a free Zoom meeting, How do you make money on Zoom, How do you use the Zoom app, How does Zoom meeting work, How is zoom different, How long can a free Zoom meeting last, How long is a free Zoom meeting, How much money does zoom make, Is Zoom a free app, Is Zoom a good investment, Is Zoom a malware, Is zoom better than Skype, Is zoom better than WebEx, Is Zoom Free for personal use, Is Zoom free to use, Is Zoom safe to install, Is Zoom similar to Skype, Is Zoom us legitimate, Is zoom video conferencing free, What is the Zoom app, Who is using zoom, Who uses zoom, Why do people use zoom

Latest News in Tech Gadgets Forum