Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mirzapur Actor Pankaj Tripathi: “A Man Who Sees A Lot Of Highs & Lows In Life Doesn’t Need Yoga To Stay Grounded”

Views: 1387  
Old 04-17-2020, 07:27 AM

Default Mirzapur Actor Pankaj Tripathi: “A Man Who Sees A Lot Of Highs & Lows In Life Doesn’t Need Yoga To Stay Grounded”

One of contemporary Bollywood’s most talented actors, Pankaj Tripathi, who has been outstanding in almost all his roles, says he’s whatever he is today because of the experiences he has had.

“There are no regrets. Those have been just experiences. I am made of the experiences I have had. I have no regrets at all,” Pankaj told IANS.

Mirzapur Actor Pankaj Tripathi: “A Man Who Sees A Lot Of Highs & Lows In Life Doesn’t Need Yoga To Stay Grounded” Pankaj debuted in 2004 with “Run” and has since then has worked in more than 40 films and 60 television shows. His breakthrough role came in 2012 with Anurag Kashyap’s “Gangs Of Wasseypur” film series.

He has received appreciation for his roles in films including “Fukrey”, “Masaan”, “Nil Battey Sannata”, “Bareilly Ki Barfi”, “Newton”, “Fukrey Returns” and “Stree” among many others.

Trending

On the OTT platform, Pankaj has gained a major fan base as Guruji in “Sacred Games” and Kaleen bhaiya in “Mirzapur“.

Talking about how he still remains so grounded, Pankaj said: “A man who sees a lot of highs and lows in life doesn’t need yoga to stay grounded. Because when you see ups and downs, you understand the meaning of life, and then you don’t have to make an extra effort.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mirzapur Actor Pankaj Tripathi: “A Man Who Sees A Lot Of Highs & Lows In Life Doesn’t Need Yoga To Stay Grounded” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum