Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tamil TV Shows - Mahasangamam episodes

Views: 1199  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-11-2021, 10:50 AM

Default Tamil TV Shows - Mahasangamam episodes

Idhayathai Thirudathey and Sillunu Oru Kaadhal to entertain the audience with Mahasangamam episodes

Idhayathai Thirudathey and Sillunu Oru Kaadhal to entertain the audience with Mahasangamam episodes

Popular Tamil shows Idhayathai Thirudathey and Sillunu Oru Kaadhal are set to entertain the audience with Mahasangamam episodes. The makers of various shows are leaving no stones unturned to raise the entertainment quotient of the audience. The Mahasangamam episodes of Idhayathai Thirudathey (IT) and Sillunu Oru Kaadhal (SOK) are yet another effort to hook the audience to the TV screen.

According to the storyline, the family members of Shiva (Navin Kumar), Sahana (Hima Bindhu) from Idhayathai Thirudathey, and Suriya Kumar IPS (Sameer Ahamathu) and Kayalvizhi (Darshini Gowda) meet during the temple festival. Following this, a number of unexpected incidents happen between these two families who are at loggerheads. The Mahasangamam episodes will feature some major twists and turns.

The audience can witness the cameo appearances of many artists during the Mahasangamam episodes. The list includes KSG Venkatesan (as Ilavarasan), Sameena (as Indumathi), Sailakshmi (as Dhanalakshmi), Anju (as Ilamathi), Sanjay Asrani (as Parthiban), Vasu Vikram (as Ramachandran), and others.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-11-2021, 11:24 AM

VJ-turned-actresses Vaigha and Maheshwari to join Mahasangamam episodes of Amman and Mangalya Sandhosham

VJ-turned-actresses Vaigha and Maheshwari to join Mahasangamam episodes of Amman and Mangalya Sandhosham

Fans of the show Amman and Mangalya Sandhosham will have new additions as VJ-turned-actresses Vaigha (Vasuki) and Maheshwari join the Mahasangama episodes.

The Mahasangamam episodes of Amman and Mangalya Sandhosham are already on air from May 10.

As per the new storyline, Sakthi (played by Pavithra Gowda) and Nithya (played by Lakshmi Priya) coincidentally meet at a temple (Naga Kovil). Following this, there will be many unexpected twists and turns in the lives of Sakthi and Nithya.

Commenting on her cameo appearance, actress Maheswari said,
Quote:
“I am thrilled to be part of the Mahasangamam of two popular fiction shows, Amman and Mangalaya Sandhosam. It was an enriching experience to work alongside an energetic cast of these shows. My cameo character is sure to bring an unconventional twist to the entire plot of the Mahasangamam and I believe that viewers will enjoy my cameo on the show as much as I did while filming it."
Talking about her special cameo, actress Vaigha Rose said, “I was beyond thrilled to play a cameo role in the Mahasangamam episodes of Amman and Mangalya Sandhosam. It feels wondrous to be a part of an involving storyline and excellent cast and crew. Having put a lot of heart into the show, I hope that the audience will shower their love and appreciation for my character and enjoy the Mahasangamam”.

Amman features Amaljith (as Eshwar), Pavithra Gowda (as Sakthi), Avinash (as Aravind), Jennifer (as Sharada), Shubha Raksha (as Gandhari) and others.

Mangalya Sandhosham features Arun Padmanabhan (as Tarun), Lakshmi Priya (as Nithya and Nayanthara), Keerthi Vijay (as Deepika), Sangeetha Kalyankumar (as Thulasi) and others.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:15 AM

TV channels frequently engage and entertain viewers by combining popular daily soaps. Recently, the 'Mahasangamam' between team Baakiyalakshmi and Pandian store was a big hit. The special episode managed to cast a spell on TRP chart too.

Following this success, as per the latest reports, two popular shows, Bharathi Kannamma and Raja Rani 2 are set for a mega fusion. The Mahashangamam episodes are expected to be one hour long, which will entertain the audience for a week.
These mahasangamam episodes will feature some interesting sequences featuring Dr. Bharathi, Kannamma, and Semba, Sanjeev.

The story of the show revolves around Kannamma, a dusky village belle. Bharathi falls in love with Kannamma and marries her. Venba separated the two by playing mind games. The abandoned Kannamma gives birth to twins, one of whom is with her, but the other baby is being raised by her mother-in-law, Soundarya. Kannamma didn't have any idea about her second baby's existence.

Later, through a doctor, Kannamma comes to know about her twin daughters. She is shocked to know that Hema's being raised by her mother-in-law. Will Hema find that Kannamma is her mother, or will Bharathi and Kannamma join their hands again? This forms the crux of the story.

In 'Raja Rani 2', the plot focuses on the story of Semba, aka Sembaruthi, a maid working for the Rajasekar family. Both Rajasekar and his wife Lakshmi treat Semba as their own daughter, but their daughters-in-law Archana (Sridevi Ashok) and Vadivu, and Rajasekar's elder daughter (Nandhini Vinoth), worry that Semba will inherit a part of their family property, reducing their shares. They mistreat Semba. Karthik is Rajasekar's youngest son and returns to Chennai after a period spent working as a scientist in Singapore. Semba faces difficulties because Karthik takes a stand against those who ill-treat her.

Tags
Mahasangamam episodes, tamil, Tamil TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->