Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP revelations of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 Contestants

Views: 840  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-05-2022, 12:37 PM

Default TOP revelations of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 Contestants

It was filled with fun banters, interesting revelations and a lot more. Take a look:

Faisal Shaikh aka Faisu’s marriage plans

Faisal Shaikh’s sister, who was present in the audience, shared that their mother wants him to get married. She says, “My mother’s only dream right now is Faisu should say yes to marriage.” Faisal replies, “Main 2-3 saal me kar lunga shaadi but I have to work more.” KJo asks him his age, and Faisal replies, “I am 27.” Karan shares, “Oh, then you have a lot of time, tell your mummy to wait for some more. No hurry for shaadi.”

‘Faisal gives all his earnings to his mom’

His sister also revealed, “Whatever he performed was very real. He never came back from college to home. He would straight go to work. My mom was happy that he was earning the hard way. Since the very beginning, he would always give all this earning to his mother.” Nora shares, “I can relate to your story. You were a sales person on Linking road, I was a sales girl in a small mall. And social media has helped us both alike.”

Nora Fatehi calling Paras Kalnawat ‘handsome’

After Anupamaa actor Paras Kalnawat’s performance, he narrates an incident about once waiting outside Nora Fatehi’s van for more than an hour. He shared that Nora came out and headed straight to the shooting spot. Nora decides to make it up to him by shaking a leg with him. Nora goes closer to Paras, touched his face and said, “You are so handsome. I didn’t realise from there. You are so handsome!”

Nita Taylor faints on stage

Niti Taylor faints on stage after her performance. The judges get worried and medical assistance is provided. KJo comes rushing with fruit juice and Nora with sweets to make her BP normal. It turns out Niti was pulling off a prank on her choreographer Akash. Akash is known for being a prankster and Niti had vowed to seek revenge.

KJo, Madhuri and Nora’s brain freeze moment

Chef and restaurateur Zorawar Kalra presented judges Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit and Nora Fatehi with his ‘floating kachori’. The Indian snack, dipped in nitrogen, is quite cold. As the judges get to taste the kachoris, they are in shock and talk about having a brain freeze moment. Their expressions would make you laugh out loud.

Nora recalls her Jhalak days

For the unversed, Nora Fatehi was once a participant of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2016. She was a contestant in the previously held season – the ninth edition held 5 years ago and she stood at the 10th place. Recalling those days, Nora shared, “I wasn’t a celebrity back then. But today I am here as a judge because of this stage. People know me because of this show. But after the show, I got so many opportunities… I could have never dreamt of those.” She advised Nia not to listen to trolls and she will also get many opportunities like she did.

Tags
contestants, Faisal Shaikh, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, karan johar, madhuri dixit, Nita Taylor, Nora Fatehi, Paras Kalnawat, photos, tv stars, Zorawar Kalra

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->