Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021-2022: Telugu KBC Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Season 5, Contestants, Participants, All Questions Answers, Photos, All Episodes, All Winners

Views: 12647  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-13-2021, 01:46 PM

Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu host Jr NTR confirms shooting with LIVE audience; says, "Is Corona still bothering us?"

The first teaser of Jr NTR-hosted Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu was launched today at a posh hotel in Hyderabad. Jr NTR, who interacted with the media after the launch, confirmed shooting with LIVE audience for the show.
Amid Corona scare, LIVE audience have been avoided in the shoot of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 and even the recently concluded season of Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati.

When quizzed about the presence of LIVE audience in Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, Jr NTR quipped, "Just like you (media personnel) are present here, there will be LIVE audience, too. Is Corona still bothering us? It is good to interact with you all."

Jr NTR, who is returning to the small screen after nearly 4 years, also said, "This is a new journey after Bigg Boss and a good opportunity for me to meet people, listen, learn and share their stories, struggles and aspirations. To me, this show is not about how much money you make but how much confidence you earn. Confidence to face life is what counts. I'm looking forward to this exciting journey with all of you."

Jr NTR, who spoke about the hot seat, dreams and aspirations of the common people in the teaser that has struck an instant chord with the telly audience. The teaser taps the witty side of the Jr NTR, who leaves everyone mesmerized with the line - "Ikkada Katha meedi, kala meedi... Aata naadi, koti meedi (It's your story, dream... It's my game)."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-13-2021, 01:47 PM

Jr NTR-hosted Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu’s first teaser launched; here’s what the host has to say about his comeback

The first teaser of Jr NTR’s Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu and his look from the show were launched officially today (March 13).
'Gemini' Kiran, one of the key doyens of the channel airing the show, has launched the teaser which unveiled Jr NTR's dapper looks in a suit and thick moustache. Jr NTR, who spoke about the hot seat, dreams and aspirations of the common people in the teaser, has struck an instant chord with the telly audience with the video. The teaser taps the witty side of the Jr NTR, who leaves everyone mesmerized with the line - "Ikkada Katha meedi, kala meedi... Aata naadi, koti meedi (It's your story, dream... It's my game).

Talking about the show and Jr. NTR, Subramanyam, Business Head of the channel, said, "We take pride in announcing Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu and Jr NTR as the 'Ratha Sarathi' of this show. Thanks Rama Rao garu for obliging our proposition and this new journey with us. I thank Trivikram Srinivas garu for casting his magic in the teasers. We are also happy to announce 'Play Along' through which the audience can play the game watching the show LIVE."
Speaking about their new endeavour in the South, Indraneel, Business Head of the production house, said, "Be it TV or web series, we always believed in producing content with a purpose. To us, nobody is common; each one of us has a story and struggle. Assuring the same quality and standards in the production of the house, our focus is on the people of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It is all about the dreams and aspirations of today's public."

Jr NTR, who is returning to the small screen after nearly 4 years, said, "It is nice to meet everyone after a long while" with a broad smile on the face. He adds, "In the past one year, we have seen how life can change with the blink of an eye. I hope and wish the best of health and happiness to everyone this year. This is a new journey after Bigg Boss and a good opportunity for me to meet people, listen, learn and share their stories, struggles and aspirations. To me, this show is not about how much money you make but how much confidence you earn. Confidence to face life is what counts. I'm looking forward to this exciting journey with all of you."

Old 03-15-2021, 11:22 AM

From reacting to comparison with Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna to his TV comeback: Jr NTR's interesting statements on Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu

From reacting to comparison with Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna to his TV comeback: Jr NTR's interesting statements on Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu

Jr NTR is all set to return to the small screen with the upcoming TV show 'Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu' (EMK), the Telugu version of Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati. The first teaser of the show was launched on Saturday. From his TV comeback to comparison with Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna, who have already hosted the previous seasons of the quiz show, Jr NTR has commented on various topics. Here's a look at some of his interesting statements.
(Photo: Twitter)

On reasons behind signing up for EMK

Just like Bigg Boss, there is no specific reason behind accepting Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu (EMK).

On comeback after Bigg Boss

This is a new journey after Bigg Boss and a good opportunity for me to meet people, listen, learn and share their stories, struggles and aspirations.

It is not all about money

To me, this show is not about how much money you make but how much confidence you earn. Confidence to face life is what counts. I'm looking forward to this exciting journey with all of you. I'll make sure every contestant gains confidence.

On comparison with Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna

Nagarjuna garu and Chiranjeevi garu have already set a benchmark and there is something to learn from every superstar who has hosted the show in various languages. It is certainly a challenge and I'm humbly accepting this challenge.

This is not only for the intellect

I believe this show is not only for the intellect. It is about gaining knowledge and there is no limitation for that.

On LIVE audience

Amid Corona scare, LIVE audiences have been avoided in the shoot of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 and even the recently concluded season of Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati. However, Jr NTR will shoot amidst the LIVE audience.
When quizzed about the presence of LIVE audience in Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, Jr NTR quipped, "Just like you (media personnel) are present here, there will be LIVE audience, too. Is Corona still bothering us? It is good to interact with you all."

Jr NTR's comeback

MEK season 5 will mark the TV comeback of Telugu superstar Jr NTR after nearly four years. He made his TV debut as a host with Bigg Boss Telugu season 1 in 2017. If the insider reports are to be believed, Jr NTR's EMK is slated for a run of 60 episodes. Sources suggest that auditions across the two Telugu speaking states will be conducted virtually.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:23 AM

Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu host Jr NTR confirms shooting with LIVE audience; says, "Is Corona still bothering us?"

The first teaser of Jr NTR-hosted Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu was launched today at a posh hotel in Hyderabad. Jr NTR, who interacted with the media after the launch, confirmed shooting with LIVE audience for the show.
Amid Corona scare, LIVE audience have been avoided in the shoot of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 and even the recently concluded season of Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati.

FacebookTwitterPintrest

Jr NTR, who is returning to the small screen after nearly 4 years, also said,
Quote:
"This is a new journey after Bigg Boss and a good opportunity for me to meet people, listen, learn and share their stories, struggles and aspirations. To me, this show is not about how much money you make but how much confidence you earn. Confidence to face life is what counts. I'm looking forward to this exciting journey with all of you."

Jr NTR, who spoke about the hot seat, dreams and aspirations of the common people in the teaser that has struck an instant chord with the telly audience. The teaser taps the witty side of the Jr NTR, who leaves everyone mesmerized with the line - "Ikkada Katha meedi, kala meedi... Aata naadi, koti meedi (It's your story, dream... It's my game)."
Old 03-16-2021, 01:03 PM

Is Jr NTR charging over Rs. 7 crore for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu?

Jr NTR-hosted Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, the Telugu version of the 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?' was launched on Saturday.
The pre-production activity of the upcoming fifth edition of the TV series in Telugu is under progress. As per the latest reports, Jr NTR is charging over Rs 7 crore as remuneration for the upcoming season. Close sources reveal that the show will have a run of over 60 episodes in the season.

Notably, Nagarjuna has received around Rs. 4.5 crore as remuneration for the last season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, as per industry sources. He has hosted three seasons of the show in Telugu before Chiranjeevi succeeded him as the host. However, Chiranjeevi, who has hosted the fourth season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, has apparently charged Rs. 9 crore, much higher than Nagarjuna and Jr NTR.
Interestingly, Jr NTR is making his TV comeback with this show after nearly four years. He was last seen hosting the debut season of Bigg Boss Telugu. In the recent interaction with the media after the launch of the first teaser, Jr NTR stated that he is considering the show as a good opportunity for him to interact with people.

He said, " This is a new journey after Bigg Boss and a good opportunity for me to meet people, listen, learn and share their stories, struggles and aspirations. To me, this show is not about how much money you make but how much confidence you earn. Confidence to face life is what counts. I'm looking forward to this exciting journey with all of you."

The show is likely to hit the floors in April. Keep watching the space for more updates on Evaru Meelo Koteeswarudu.

Read Also Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu host Jr NTR confirms shooting with LIVE audience; says, "Is Corona still bothering us?"

Tags
Chiranjeevi Konidela, evaru meelo koteeswarudu 2021 1st question, evaru meelo koteeswarudu 2021 2nd question, evaru meelo koteeswarudu 2021 question, evaru meelo koteeswarudu 2021 starting date, evaru meelo koteeswarudu 2021 starting date and time, evaru meelo koteeswarudu 2021 timings, evaru meelo koteeswarudu official website, evaru meelo koteeswarudu registration 2021, evaru meelo koteeswarudu registration 2021 2nd question, Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu All Questions, Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu All Winners, Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu TRP, gemini tv evaru meelo koteeswarudu registration link, gemini tv meelo evaru koteeswarudu auditions, gemini tv meelo evaru koteeswarudu registration, how to participate in meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2021, Jr NTR, KBC Telugu 2021, kbc telugu 2022, KBC Telugu 5, Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2021 1st question answer, meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2021 questions, meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2021 sms number, meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2021 timing, meelo evaru koteeswarudu 2021 today question, Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 5, meelo evaru koteeswarudu auditions 2021, meelo evaru koteeswarudu registration 2020, Nagarjuna Akkineni, South TV Shows, telugu, Telugu KBC, Telugu KBC 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->